„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

Mari

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A new movie by Matt Walsh is out and this time he explores the topic of racism. :lol:

In his latest Facebook post he said:
“Am I Racist?” has a 99% verified audience score on Rotten Tomatoes, which means that 99% of the people who actually went and saw it liked the movie. That’s pretty mind-blowing. On Rotten Tomatoes, we're very accustomed to seeing the trend where conservative films have high audience scores but low critic scores.

In our case, it's an even more stark contrast because you've got a 99% audience score and no score for mainstream critics. Maybe this will change today or tomorrow but, up to this point, precisely zero mainstream critics or publications have reviewed the film. Usually, if they don't agree with you politically, they'll reflexively give you a bad review. What we're discovering is if they really, really don't agree with you and possibly even hate you, then they'll just refuse to acknowledge that your movie exists at all.

Added:
IMG_8656.jpeg

Oh boy what a pickle! :lol: Of course the critics are silent; if they write a positive review on the movie, they will be called racist, and if they write a negative review, they will be again called racist. 🤣

Can’t wait to see the movie, and in the meantime, here is a trailer:

" ...if they really, really don't agree with you and possibly even hate you, then they'll just refuse to acknowledge that your movie exists at all."

I watch a lot of documentaries and movies and also noticed this interesting phenomena.

Both Left-bent and Right-bent movies and documentaries usually have wildly inaccurate IMDB ratings.

If you look at the rating distribution, the ratings are mostly 1's or 10's, with very few accurate, fair, normal ratings of between 4 and 8.

The "no Critic ratings" phenomena does tend to happen only to Right-bent movies and documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom