Amazingly complex Rube Goldberg machine

Re: Model illustrating complexity of elite schemes

That was nuts. What kind of mind could spend the time figuring all that out?

Laura said:
That was nuts. What kind of mind could spend the time figuring all that out?

A very enthusiastic one for sure. The voice in the background really made me laugh towards the end :lol:

Oh dear, that's the sort of thing you see in cartoons, not in real life! :rotfl:

JGeropoulas said:
https://www.facebook.com/693558257494349/videos/749563531893821/
Does PTB do this type of schemes?. It is possible, but I think this needs lot of predictable mechanical reaction step by step, which is very difficult in human affairs. Despite all the media control, mind control, complete establishment ( politics, media, corporations, education, food supply) they couldn't do that. some examples are trump's election, Syrian war etc. C's said to the effect it is hard to predict in 3D, though they will try and create lot of hardships to others in the process.

seek10 said:
JGeropoulas said:
Does PTB do this type of schemes?. It is possible, but I think this needs lot of predictable mechanical reaction step by step, which is very difficult in human affairs. Despite all the media control, mind control, complete establishment ( politics, media, corporations, education, food supply) they couldn't do that. some examples are trump's election, Syrian war etc. C's said to the effect it is hard to predict in 3D, though they will try and create lot of hardships to others in the process.

I imagine there are decision and manipulation trees galore with a bias for success, which is the wishful thinking part. You can be a genius when it comes to rube-golberg level of "outcome prediction" but you know what they say, garbage in, garbage out. It all depends on controlling the initial conditions and every step of the way. If your initial assumptions are wrong, or any step doesn't go how you planned, your entire brilliant scheme is derailed, and if you don't have detailed contingency plans for how to handle said derailment, well you better know how to think on your feet. And I think the more evil, the less creative they are - less able to improvise. Contingency plans probably don't get too much focus either, but even if they do, they're still static - you're still only planning for specific ways things can go "awry", and it's still a form of anticipation, which limits the outcomes you can deal with severely given the infinite potential of the universe and free will. It's like a giant company mired in "process hell" - there's a process for everything, and it kinda eliminates the need to think, until there's something happening for which there's no process, and because no one is encouraged to critically think and improvise, disaster strikes.

The C's did say that the forces involved cannot be easily anticipated and they change direction in response to any assumed prophecies or likely outcomes, so we can't say they're oblivious or don't have a billion and one decision trees they can choose from, which cover many many of the bases I'm sure. But the same applies to them - can THEY anticipate and plan for everything? I'm not so sure. Can we ever be clever enough to trick them? Probably not, but maybe we don't need to. Maybe if we simply gather knowledge and grow our ability to improvise and think on our feet, we can literally out-improvise them when energies become unpredictable even for them. The universe throws curve-balls at everyone, even STS "overlords", because hey lessons and infinite possibilities and all that. So I'd think all we have to do is simply be able to function in an environment where non-creative process-driven types fail. They can't predict what we will do because we respond to reality as needed at that moment rather than following a detailed plan, and we have faith in ourselves and the universe to figure it out as we go. Their faith is in decision-trees and anticipation of favorable outcomes. Let's see how that goes for them!

SAO said:
seek10 said:
JGeropoulas said:

I imagine there are decision and manipulation trees galore with a bias for success, which is the wishful thinking part. You can be a genius when it comes to rube-golberg level of "outcome prediction" but you know what they say, garbage in, garbage out. It all depends on controlling the initial conditions and every step of the way. If your initial assumptions are wrong, or any step doesn't go how you planned, your entire brilliant scheme is derailed, and if you don't have detailed contingency plans for how to handle said derailment, well you better know how to think on your feet. And I think the more evil, the less creative they are - less able to improvise. Contingency plans probably don't get too much focus either, but even if they do, they're still static - you're still only planning for specific ways things can go "awry", and it's still a form of anticipation, which limits the outcomes you can deal with severely given the infinite potential of the universe and free will. It's like a giant company mired in "process hell" - there's a process for everything, and it kinda eliminates the need to think, until there's something happening for which there's no process, and because no one is encouraged to critically think and improvise, disaster strikes.

The C's did say that the forces involved cannot be easily anticipated and they change direction in response to any assumed prophecies or likely outcomes, so we can't say they're oblivious or don't have a billion and one decision trees they can choose from, which cover many many of the bases I'm sure. But the same applies to them - can THEY anticipate and plan for everything? I'm not so sure. Can we ever be clever enough to trick them? Probably not, but maybe we don't need to. Maybe if we simply gather knowledge and grow our ability to improvise and think on our feet, we can literally out-improvise them when energies become unpredictable even for them. The universe throws curve-balls at everyone, even STS "overlords", because hey lessons and infinite possibilities and all that. So I'd think all we have to do is simply be able to function in an environment where non-creative process-driven types fail. They can't predict what we will do because we respond to reality as needed at that moment rather than following a detailed plan, and we have faith in ourselves and the universe to figure it out as we go. Their faith is in decision-trees and anticipation of favorable outcomes. Let's see how that goes for them!
Good points. Reminds me of something I read recently which said that (presumably, awakened) humans' greatest strength is their unpredictability. (In contrast to most humans who are asleep-- mechanical, reaction machines which are predictable and easy to control.)

Seems like a hobby that at some point, got completely out of hand.

Fundraising at another level! :)

Back
Top Bottom