An interesting personality test

You are most likely American, and:
Either left-handed OR a very complex (and complicated) individual! You may have a difficult time keeping up relationships - either because you have high, earned standards - or simply grow tired of others quickly. You tend to over-complicate the basic things, and don't have time for the mundane. The way you draw your X's is reflected in all of this, as you complete the line first that is furthest away from previous letters, and draw your X from right to left - the opposite of the way we read and write traditionally in western culture

I did the test and it gave:
You are most likely American, and: an extremely creative individual. You may have an odd relationship with the word "talent", but take pride in your abilities. You do NOT over-complicate the basic things, and like to keep things organized, tidy, and as efficient as possible. The way you draw your X's is reflected in all of this, as you complete the line first that is closest to the previous letters, and write from left to right - just as we read & write in western culture.

I did the test .

You are a deeply spiritual individual, while also being very grounded in reality. While most have a tricky and testy relationship with the word "religion", you tend to define it as "spirituality" instead - and for this have a much better understanding of it. You like to keep things unique but efficient and useful - otherwise they must be cut out of your life. The way you draw your X's is reflected in all of this, as you complete the line first that is closest to the previous letters, and then form the next line also from the ground up. You also write your X's from left to right - just as we read & write in western culture.

Just for giggles I did the 2nd quiz but due to some silly alternatives for me to pick from, which I wouldn't normally pick i got this.
YOU LIE A LOT AND DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT.

Looks I can be all things to all men, deeply spiritual AND a liar.

You are most likely American, and:
an extremely creative individual. You may have an odd relationship with the word "talent", but take pride in your abilities. You do NOT over-complicate the basic things, and like to keep things organized, tidy, and as efficient as possible. The way you draw your X's is reflected in all of this, as you complete the line first that is closest to the previous letters, and write from left to right - just as we read & write in western culture.

Too bad, not American at all, but an irreducible Gaulish :lol:

Back
Top Bottom