Ancient Science

Laura said:
Ascension was the first incarnation of Ancient Science. It was about 200 pages. Ancient Science grew to about 400, and now Secret History is 877. So, basically, as I continued to work on it, it doubled in size each time...
So the pattern is akin to Moore's Law. Maybe we can call it Laura's Law of Knowledge?

I bought the book Ascension many years ago and am wondering if the material in it is exactly the same as the material which is in Secret History or has it been altered/updated? I would like to read Secret History so I thought this book would be a good head start until I can get the new book.

Masamune said:
I bought the book Ascension many years ago and am wondering if the material in it is exactly the same as the material which is in Secret History or has it been altered/updated? I would like to read Secret History so I thought this book would be a good head start until I can get the new book.

I believe the material in 'Ascension' forms the basis of 'Secret History', but it has been vastly developed and expanded (to around 800 pages).

I would also recommend that anyone who wants to read Secret History, please read The Wave and High Strangeness first. Secret History is not for beginners!

Laura said:
I would also recommend that anyone who wants to read Secret History, please read The Wave and High Strangeness first. Secret History is not for beginners!

NOW she tells me! :wow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laura said:

Does it count that I've read 'The Wave' and excerpts from 'High Strangeness' on the Cass site?

When my friend who's bringing me 'Secret History' from England sees how thick (and heavy it is she'll have sixty fits! I can't ask her to bring me another book as well!

Back
Top Bottom