Ancient structures/ Mound builders in North America

Yes the suppression is huge and it spreads in all countries. For examole , in Romania there is a researcher who has has uncovered a lot of these huge skeletons and when he appeared on tv, they deliberately avoided the importance of the subject by asking twisted questions. The media just wan't cover him. I've see similar stories from Chile, Peru and I'll bet every country has one.
It would be interesting to see collected facts from all around the world under one big presentation.

I was drawn to this thread by Laura's post from Facebook regarding Giant Skeletons and oddly enough I have been re-reading Oak Opening the Story of Stoughton by Ferd Homme. It is a short centennial history of the small city where I currently reside and lived during my youth. I was also thinking about the giant skeletons unearthed just prior to the 20th Century and into the early 1900's and how the physical specimens and information have been suppressed because they simply do no "fit" into any timeline, this includes the information from the Cassiopaea website and forum regarding the Copper Mines and earthen and wooden pyramids.

It was the following passage from Oak Opening that caught my eye simply because Mr. Homme was the son of the early pioneers that settled in southern Wisconsin, he was not a professional writer but did an excellent job of research and had some insight that for 1947 (the publishing date) was quite out of the box and nothing that I was exposed to during my early schooling in Stoughton.

The passage is from page 2 of Oak Opening the Story of Stoughton with the paragraph header of Mound-builders. . .

Who were those first men and what were they like? They were not Indians -- certainly not such Indians as Columbus found. The size and complexity of their Mounds as well as the degree of craftsmanship exhibited by their artifacts indicate a people far superior socially and culturally to the redmen as we know them. These men had a knowledge of arts and crafts never possessed by the Indian. They mined copper, for instance, and wrought it into tools and utensils. Many, if not all the so-called "Indian arrow-heads" we find may be attributed to them, for there is some doubt that the Indian ever knew how to fashion a flint into an arrow-head. Some authorities believe they were a distinct race who were exterminated by the Indians. Others hold they were merely the ancient ancestors of the Indian, and that the Indian failed to perpetuate their culture. At any rate Stoughton has its share of mounds and artifacts to attest to the fact that even this ancient man call this area "Home".

A new book on this topic has just been published: The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America: The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up by Richard J. Dewhurst. _http://www.amazon.com/The-Ancient-Giants-Ruled-America/dp/1591431719

Interesting that a search for Vieira (the guy doing the talk in the original posts) doesn't seem to be mentioned at all...

A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution

• Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities

• Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports

• Reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall

• Includes more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence

Drawing on 400 years of newspaper articles and photos, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports, Richard J. Dewhurst reveals not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years. He shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record. He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE; and the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda. He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall--the evidence for which is hidden in the restricted-access evidence rooms at the Smithsonian.

Just tried to watch, page says "video is private - sorry about that."

Youtube is a real gatekeeper.

Approaching Infinity said:
A new book on this topic has just been published: The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America: The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up by Richard J. Dewhurst. _http://www.amazon.com/The-Ancient-Giants-Ruled-America/dp/1591431719
A friend lent me this book. Newspaper clippings of case after case of evidence, covering the last several hundred years, of very large human skeletons being found in these mound structures. It's interesting how the same names from the Smithsonian show up time after time when a discovery is made.

"Coincidental" side note: So I'm reading the section on the Cahokia Mounds in particular Monks Mound, which they say was built 950-1100 CE and covers 16 acres! It was the first time I had read about it any detail. Anyway I wondering to myself the correct pronunciation of "Cahokia" - fast forward two hours later there is a special on the National Geographic channel on Cahokia - "Monks Mound"!

Falling Water said:
"Coincidental" side note: So I'm reading the section on the Cahokia Mounds in particular Monks Mound, which they say was built 950-1100 CE and covers 16 acres! It was the first time I had read about it any detail. Anyway I wondering to myself the correct pronunciation of "Cahokia" - fast forward two hours later there is a special on the National Geographic channel on Cahokia - "Monks Mound"!

Years ago I went to UFO conference near Cahokia Mounds to hear a supposed Hopi named Robert Morning Sky. He was a "Native American fancy dancer," we went to the mounds and if I remember correctly it was Monks Mound so he could do a dance in honour of the ancestors. We went in a circle on top of the mound to leave a tobacco offering, he asked everyone to take pictures because he claimed strange things could show up in the photos. The guy putting on the conference took a photo of me in the circle and when the photo was developed there was a rod shape object above my head, the picture was blown up and examined it was determined it wasn't a flaw in the photo, I don't know what it was but it was definitely weird.

I've read stories about the Native American legends surrounding giants being in North America, I find it fascinating seems like some secret history going on.

I've lived in New England for most of my life, specifically, Massachusetts. Across New England there are myriad stone formations: stone walls that seem to go nowhere and pre-date the colonists (and also bear some similarity to serpents some say), large boulders perched on smaller rocks (also some of them bearing similarity to serpents or turtles), cracked rocks with the cracks looking intentional, stone piles, stone chambers, at least one "traditional" Stonehenge formation on a blueberry farm in Western MA. For a while now, they have fascinated me and befuddled me. The openings to the stone chambers that are still intact have been found to indicate the solstices precisely.

Interesting that a search for Vieira (the guy doing the talk in the original posts) doesn't seem to be mentioned at all...

Jim Vieira, mentioned several years ago by @Approaching Infinity, in regards to giants, gives a good overview about these formations. He himself is a stone mason and lives in MA. His fascination with native American stone work in New England has turned into years of research.

The first part of the presentation is devoted to the "Mound Builders" of the Mississippi Valley which is large area spanning from Louisiana to Wisconsin. Similar to structures in Mexico, they show advanced astronomy, engineering, etc. To me, looks like the same civilization/race of people who built the pyramids in Central America built the mounds. When some of the mounds were excavated, tablets with writing and hieroglyphics that has never been deciphered was found among other things.

Moving on to New England. Different style of "ceremonial" landscape entirely from the "mound builders." I'll write more later but here's a article written by Jim about the stone chambers: The Mysterious Stone Chambers of New England and the Search for Lost America Part 1

Jim Vieira, mentioned several years ago by @Approaching Infinity, in regards to giants, gives a good overview about these formations. He himself is a stone mason and lives in MA. His fascination with native American stone work in New England has turned into years of research.
Jim and his co-author Hugh Newman were interviewed by SOTT 5 years ago. You might be interested in checking it out:

Back
Top Bottom