Andrew Dawson - Spotted a "giant" on his TikTok, allegedly stalked by CIA, then dies 3 months later.

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Some Tik Toker, Andrew Dawson dies three months after posting a viral video of what he thought was a ¨ Giant ¨.
His last video seemed to be May 17, 2022.

He was reported dead after filming what he thought was a giant on Canoe Mountain in Canada. Andrew Dawson looked like a typical TikToker, a lot of random personal content
Giant figure screencap.jpeg

In April 2022, Andrew was riding in the car and filming, and he captured what he thought was a Giant, and the TikTok was labeled ¨ it's a Giant ¨.

In the video it is so far away that it is difficult to see what it is. According to the WhyFiles.org, on this mountain, Canoe Mountain, there is a cell phone tower on the top of the mountain, and if you do not record in the same spot, the tower can appear and reappear.

In a later video he claims to be stopped by a ¨CIA ¨agent while driving through a national park while trying to get closer to the mountain. I agree it is weird that someone would not let him pass through a national park, but a CIA agent and only one might be a bit of a stretch. The next day he films proof of someone telling him to turn his car around, and he does film someone telling him to turn around, and he remains perplexed as to why the road is blocked, which does make someone question what is going on, so he continues his investigation with more videos.

He posts more videos that have been labeled "UFOs". He then captures a video of a helicopter pulling out what seems to be something significant out of the woods; this has also been debunked as "logging". I mean.. I'm not a logger. who knows. He's probably just filming whatever he can.

In the following video, Andrew is convinced that someone is following him; from his door, he films a car taking off when he steps outside, and then he goes silent and does not upload a video until his ¨confession video¨.

In his confession video, he is acting a bit off, someone else is filming him, and he keeps looking off camera; either he is reading a script, or someone is prompting him; he confesses ¨it was all scripted and fake and for "entertainment¨.
Andrew Dawson on TikTok

THEN In the following video, he states, ¨its all real¨, with the caption saying ¨to much has happened, and I can't be forced to be silent¨. He appears to be scared.
Andrew Dawson on TikTok

The last TikTok video he ever made is a structure atop a mountain; it does not appear to be the same mountain he saw the ¨ Giant ¨. However, he is convinced it popped up overnight but has been reported as the Jasper sky tram built in 1964.
Andrew Dawson on TikTok

Whether Andrew was really onto something or trying to get attention, it got weirder when he was found dead three months later. A few odd things surrounding his death are the obituary that ran in the paper the SAME DAY he died. There is very little found of him online, his TikTok account is still up for anyone who wants to see it.

Here's the obituary:

Weird, but maybe not. Either way. Hard to tell the truth when you're dead now.

Just a heads up that there is some discussion of this case on the Missing 411 thread:

Just a heads up that there is some discussion of this case on the Missing 411 thread:

Ah. I should have looked up his name in the search before posting. Thank you

Just watched this video which I think is a good overview of what happened, he explains what the things could be that Andrew filmed (16:17): He said the giant is probably the top of a cellphone tower, the UFO could be contrails, the helicopter was probably helli-logging (helicopter brought in to remove trees), the building was probably the Jasper skytram built in 1964 as Steph_rivers also mentions above. And then you have the 'agent' who told him to turn around ("Yeah, man. Just turn around please") who sounds more like a buddy of his than a secret agent. The youtuber did say (22:08) it's odd he couldn't find any records of Andrew. Overall, I'm leaning more towards it being a hoax. 🧐 The little clip at 4:24 might be a Sasquatch though (not Andrew's footage). May he RIP. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom