Another One Bites the Dust

Pearce

Jedi Master

An unusually bright star in a nearby galaxy has gone missing, in a mystery of cosmic proportions.

An object inside the Kinman dwarf galaxy has disappeared from view, according to new research published today in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. This massive and exceptionally bright blue star was hypothesized to exist based on astronomical observations made between 2001 and 2011, but as of 2019, it is no longer detectable.

The authors of the study, led by PhD student Andrew Allan of Trinity College Dublin, have conjured two possible explanations: Either the star has experienced a dramatic drop in luminosity and is now partially hiding behind some dust, or it transformed into a black hole without sparking a supernova explosion. If it’s the latter, it would represent just the second known failed supernova.

Hiding in plain sight. The Kinman dwarf galaxy is located 75 million light-years from Earth, that is not close by any measure. Light bends to gravity of dark matter (for lack of a better name, more likely 4th density space), it has been proven. I would say that if you wait a few years and look again, the light of this star may return. Or as is stated, there is something like dust or an object close to us that might be blocking it. That might be bad for us. I vote for bending light, Haiku …

An alternate objective view; What if this is a solid body in this reality?

Kinman Dwarf Blue Compact Galaxy Coordinates: 22 30 36.7959900449, -00 06 36.893332535

In the constellation Aquarius. Neptune is currently in the constellation of Aquarius. We were told that the companion, a brown dwarf, to our star was near Neptune at one time.

What if this blockage of this star is actually our companion to our star, the Sun. It is in the right area of the heavens to have this effect on a farther point of light. It is big enough to be able to do this blockage. It would be near enough to affect our view on an object in our sky.

My thinking is that this is precisely the effect that would happen if a body of this size passed between a known light source and the viewer, us here on Earth. Just another thought, Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom