Another person/group in contact with 6th density.

Karol123

Padawan Learner
According to the Cassiopaeans, there are approximately 50 people/groups in the world who are in contact with 6th density STO. This woman's name is Joanna Rajska and together with Jacek Czapiewski and Monika Rajska they form a group that is in contact with 6th density. The group has existed for quite a few years. They also discovered 7th densities and organic portals independently of your group. They call these organic portals pre-Corsups and people with souls Corsups. Mrs. Joanna Rajska has a YouTube channel called Tv Victoria. Maybe at least Polish members of your group will be interested in this group. Below is the link.
and also a website.

I only needed to read the first page offered for free for someone to buy the book.

Anyway:

Everything has its causes and consequences, and a being's behavior can only be assessed after the developmental effects it achieves.

The Lizards are a third and fourth density race. This means that they can have physical bodies that do resemble our Lizard bodies. Or they can have only fourth density bodies and function there in full consciousness. They follow normal evolutionary laws, having structures typical of a being.

The Lizards come from egregores spread throughout the galaxy. There are many planets inhabited by beings from these old evolutionary paths. A characteristic feature of these paths is a specific fractal expansion. It is the building of the fractal of the being inward. This causes information to be sucked in. This type of mechanism was needed when life and consciousness were just emerging. It is the first, necessary stage of structuring.

The absorption of information results in the effect of focusing solely on oneself, i.e. egoism. Such a being has no idea that it is possible to pay attention to others. The only option available to it is to act according to this given program. This program tells the being to choose situations that serve only its good. It is focused on enforcing its own idea of existence and its own survival at all costs. It also judges others according to its approach. It cannot imagine that it is possible to do otherwise. Therefore, it is suspicious and accuses everyone of evil intentions, because it is like that and cannot think differently. It should not be expected to cooperate or sacrifice its own interests.

In addition, the Lizard's programming package is built on the basis of basic survival instincts. It is the program of a primitive predator. In humans, these instincts are located in the brain stem, or the so-called reptilian brain. This is the primitive brain, which is an evolutionary legacy for higher beings.

Reptilians operate on the primordial algorithms of the Universe. These algorithms select only the pursuit of survival at all costs. Social considerations, which are a higher form of functioning of the creature, do not come into play. These higher forms arise in the course of evolution and are its effect. Since the creature was created in an egregore with lizard programs, it is hard to blame it for being like this. It was unlucky to have been created in such a place and time. At this point I will probably hear an uproar.

— And free will? And, how is it that the essence is a program?

That's right. Essence is a program. It may not sound very lofty and I will probably get some unflattering epithets for saying this. But I did not create the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom