Application of Impossible Things: A Near Death Experience by Natalie Sudman

Debra

Dagobah Resident
Healing ourselves, out of body, and from 4th density has been discussed by the C's. Manipulations and abductions being done to us, in this manner has also been discussed. This woman and her description of what and how she survived and what she experienced is profoundly informative. I am somewhat of an armchair Thanatologist, I have read many accounts, but this one meshes so well with what the C's have described.
I highly recommend this book!

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging from the summary of the book, it might confirm, what George Vale Owen (26 June 1869 – 9 March 1931) clergyman of the Church of England reported about in his book series: Life Beyond the Veil.
The summary on Amazon is so toned down and simplistic. I really cannot stress enough, how Natalies ability to explain what she experienced, is the most detailed and intelligent description of so many aspects of 4th density, our energy body, our narrow abilys here on Earth, ect.

Sorry for the delay in adding this info, I finally got my computer synced with my Kindle library, and here is an excerpt:

"I was in the truck, head on hand, half asleep, and then I was not. I’ll call this instantaneous movement blinking from one place to another, for lack of a better word. In this new environment, I stood on an oval dais looking rather intrepid in my bloody and torn fatigues, slouching a bit, dirty and darkly tan, addressing thousands of white-robed beings or personalities.

They were arrayed up and all around me as if I stood in the center of a huge stadium, the dais on which I stood being perhaps twenty feet in diameter. The personalities were non-physical in essence, taking on form if they intended to do that for a particular purpose. I perceived the way they looked according to what I preferred for my purposes.

At the time, since I had been abruptly transferred from the physical plane, it was simpler to perceive them in a human form, wearing glowing white robes. Most of these thousands were familiar to me, and all were my equal regardless of their admiration for my latest silly feat on earth. (How intrepid is it, really, to choose to get blown up?)

I knew the Gathering to be a meeting of many groups representing a wide variety of interests and responsibilities pertaining not only directly to earth and physical universe energies but to dimensions and issues beyond.
The concept that I first communicated was that I was tired and had no interest in returning to the physical plane. I understood that the decision was mine, and at this point my decision was to end my physical existence.

Immediately after that, or perhaps more accurately folded within it, I presented what seems from my current physical body/ conscious mind perception to be a transfer of information in the form of an inexplicably complex matrix. The information was minutely detailed and broadly conceptual— at once layered and infinitely dense, yet elegantly simple.

It included events, thoughts, incidents, individuals, and groups in all their relationship complexities: stories, concepts, connections, nuances, layers, judgments, and projections. It included kinetic equations and dimensions and symbols and flows. Rather than being a classic life-flashing-before-the-eyes scene, this download was a collection that emphasized what might be very broadly understood as cultural and political information. I was aware that I deliberately offered the condensed data in fulfillment of a request that had been made by this Gathering of personalities prior to my taking on this body for this physical lifetime."

Sudman, Natalie. Application of Impossible Things - My Near Death Experience in Iraq (Kindle Locations 200-203). Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

The summary on Amazon is so toned down and simplistic. I really cannot stress enough, how Natalies ability to explain what she experienced, is the most detailed and intelligent description of so many aspects of 4th density, our energy body, our narrow abilys here on Earth, ect.

I haven't read it yet, but perhaps some others have and can answer my question: is this woman talking about 4 D or 5 D? There is a big difference, you know, and it is in 5D that the "energy body" is involved, while 4D is para-physical.

I haven't read it yet, but perhaps some others have and can answer my question: is this woman talking about 4 D or 5 D? There is a big difference, you know, and it is in 5D that the "energy body" is involved, while 4D is para-physical.
I did watch that entire video, and I have the impression she is talking about 5D. She talked about a decision to come back to her Earth life, and spoke of the beings there as being spiritual, or non-physical. Also, it seems to mesh up with what is talked about in the After Life thread. And to my understanding that is 5D. There were other things, like going through life reviews that would also point to 5D.

I have read through it several times, and from these excerpts, she moves through several different vibrational locations (as she describes them) from the density level she is within. She was able to manipulate THIS density from one of these dimensions:

"I was given to understand that my particular skills with energy were needed at this time and would be effective only were I actually present in a body within the earth vibration. I replied that I was willing, but given my level of exhaustion and disinterest in the difficulties of this particular physical life to date, I requested that certain assistance be provided[...]

While we all digested some details, I retreated to a deep place that I’ll refer to as another vibrational
dimension, for lack of a better description, where I could recuperate and restore my energies.

Other beings assisted with this, doing most of the work while I entered a sort of spiritual deep resting state. From the physical perspective, this state lasted an equivalent of centuries within less than a moment.

When I returned to the Gathering, we agreed upon specific tasks that I would accomplish and specific things that they would assist me with once I was back in the physical.[...]

Having agreed, I moved to another vibrational location where healing would be performed on my physical body. From this location, I could see my physical body in the truck, head propped up by my right hand, elbow resting on the door handle exactly as I’d left it. I could also see my body as an energy matrix.

Reading from both those levels simultaneously, I could tell that my right hand was nearly severed at the wrist, my right foot and ankle were badly mangled, and I had a deep wound in my right torso. There was a large hole in my head: I was missing one eye, the frontal sinus, and a portion of my brain.

Some energy beings and I worked together, quickly repairing the body, primarily working through the matrix. The injuries weren’t entirely healed, as some were to be of use in situating me for tasks I had agreed to perform or things that I wanted to experience as a whole infinite Self. While we worked, we joked with each other about what should and shouldn’t be done and casually engaged in a great deal of goofing off.
When we’d finished, I thanked my companions, and then I moved to another location that served as a convenient jump-off point.

There I met briefly with some other beings that were familiar to me. We discussed mechanical details of what I’d agreed to do for the Gathering, as well as some personal issues.

Then I simply took a deep breath and popped back into the body.

I estimate that all of the events just described took place in the space of less than five seconds on the physical plane.

The truck was still rolling down the road when I opened my eyes. I was aware of a disconnect and had a flash memory of some of what had occurred, but that memory was immediately put aside in order to deal with what was happening on the physical plane. While this out-of-body experience took place in the past as we understand time, I can revisit the experience, and it is still alive.

Sudman, Natalie. Application of Impossible Things - My Near Death Experience in Iraq (Kindle Locations 219-222). Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Immediately after that, or perhaps more accurately folded within it, I presented what seems from my current physical body/ conscious mind perception to be a transfer of information in the form of an inexplicably complex matrix. The information was minutely detailed and broadly conceptual— at once layered and infinitely dense, yet elegantly simple.

It included events, thoughts, incidents, individuals, and groups in all their relationship complexities: stories, concepts, connections, nuances, layers, judgments, and projections. It included kinetic equations and dimensions and symbols and flows. Rather than being a classic life-flashing-before-the-eyes scene, this download was a collection that emphasized what might be very broadly understood as cultural and political information. I was aware that I deliberately offered the condensed data in fulfillment of a request that had been made by this Gathering of personalities prior to my taking on this body for this physical lifetime."

Sudman, Natalie. Application of Impossible Things - My Near Death Experience in Iraq (Kindle Locations 200-203). Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

What I got from this is that as we go from one dimension to a higher one (in terms of perception), then a higher dimensional perception above the one we currently perceive in 3d is a more of a cognized 'direct perception' of reality in this higher mode of perception. In other words, as our consciousness expands into higher dimensions then its more about becoming what we perceive so that we see reality not so much as 'out there' but our consciousness apprehends directly the dimensions that we formally perceived in 3d while in the body until at some point we apprehend reality in its totality. In other words we become that which we formally perceived. As our consciousness expands into the 4th,5th, and 6th dimensional realms then what we lose in external perception we gain in higher dimensional direct cognition.

Example. Take a 3d cube and project it on a plane. Then, lets say that all the information that was on that cube that we perceived 'out there' now becomes compressed on the plane. So, in a sense we lose a dimension in terms of seeing it 'out there' and our consciousness 'becomes' one of the dimensions that we now apprehend directly and the other two dimensions is what we see 'out there.' Now take that plane and turn it 90 degrees until all you see is a line. Then all that information that we perceived in that plane now is condensed in that line. Now our consciousness apprehends two of the three dimensions directly and now only one dimension of the three is perceived 'out there'. The other two are not 'perceived' but instead are cognized directly. So our consciousness expands into a direct cognition rather then external perception.

Now take that line of compressed information and turn it 90 degrees until all we see is a point like we are looking directly into a fiber optic cable. Now all that info. in that line is compressed into that point so that we cognize all that information directly and instantaneously. So maybe in the higher dimensions of cognition (4th,5th, and 6th) we 'become' more and more the reality that we formally perceived. So at the highest modes of cognition (5th or 6th?) all that information is now like in a point 'seed' and we just know and can see 'all' instantaneously via direct cognition. Just some thoughts that are bouncing around in my head!

Last edited:
There was a large hole in my head: I was missing one eye, the frontal sinus, and a portion of my brain.

This might be a good opportunity to watch her video's to look for the clues that suggest a frontal characteropathy.

From the ponerolgy website:
The pathological character of such people, generally containing a component of hysteria, develops through the years. The non-damaged psychological functions become overdeveloped to compensate, which means that instinctive and [emotional] reactions predominate. Relatively vital people become belligerent, risk-happy, and brutal in both word and deed.” (Lobaczewski, 114)

Damage to the frontal cortex at or near childbirth (especially among premature infants) has been the most common cause for this characteropathy. As a result of modern advances in medical care for pregnant women and newborns, the spectacular role this disorder plays in ponerogenesis is more characteristic of past generations. These individuals are impulsive, irritable and aggressive, have a low frustration tolerance, shallow emotions, and demonstrate socially inappropriate behavior.

Inhibited Thought Processes: This type of brain damage does not impair memory, intelligence, or the ability to accurately intuit a psychological situation. It does, however, inhibit the ability to mentally visualize and manipulate pieces of information in the characteropath’s field of consciousness, or working memory. This inhibits the so-called “executive system” which manages thought processes. As such, frontal characteropaths are characterized by abnormal levels of reactive aggression (as opposed to the instrumental aggression which characterizes essential psychopaths).

Impulsivity and Poor Long-Term Planning: Because of this inability to manipulate information in short-term memory, individuals with frontal brain damage must develop mental short cuts. This results in split-second decision-making, and hasty actions and words that are deemed absolute and irrevocable. They even view their ‘spontaneity’ (really just poor decision-making) as a sign of their superiority over normal people, when, in fact, these oversimplified decisions are ultimately self-destructive.

Spellbinding: Such ruthless and egotistic beliefs traumatize and spellbind normal people, diminishing their ability for common sense. Some even come to view frontal characteropaths as having special powers. If a parent possesses this disorder, all their children will usually show evidence of this fact in their personalities. Lobaczewski characterizes Joseph Stalin as typifying such a characteropath.

Confusion with Psychopathy: An individual with frontal brain damage shows some behavioral similarities with essential psychopathy, which has led to the erroneous conclusion that psychopathy is caused by frontal brain damage.

A typical description of an extreme case may include the following: brutal, charismatic, snake-charming, issuing of irrevocable decisions, inhuman ruthlessness, pathological revengefulness, an egotistical belief in their own genius.

Here is her website with some information about her:

Natalie Sudman earned an MFA from the University of Oregon in 1989. In order to support her art habit, Sudman worked as an archeologist for sixteen years, and as a project manager in Iraq for a year and a half.

Born in Montana. Raised in Minnesota. Home is Black Hills of South Dakota, southwestern Montana, eastern Oregon.

An enthusiastic traveler ... has lived and worked in Iraq, Florida, Antarctica, Wyoming, Spain etc. Travels include New Zealand, Europe, Mexico, the Middle East, and - very briefly - China. Current residence: southern Arizona.

Poetry and essays have been published in various literary journals. Her non-fiction book , "Application of Impossible Things: My Near Death Experience in Iraq", published by Ozark Mountain Press, is available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon, as well as other booksellers.

She occasionally blogs at Trace of Elements.

Information about readings can be found on the Readings page of her blog at this link: Trace of Elements.

Apart from psychic readings, she also channels. Here's a link to her channelled information from the Trace of Elements website:

I haven't read the book yet, but I watched two and a bit of her 3 interviews on Afterlife.TV youtube channel. It seems to me that her account of things is a little bit different than the most of the others I have read.

It seems to me most likely that she is talking about 5 D, not 4 D, although it is not very clear to me, because it might as well be some “other” place, somewhere in between. She talks about three different places she visited, the place of The Gathering (where she downloaded the information she had agreed to collect in this lifetime), then the place of R&R as she puts it, where she did her life review, but in a form of a semi-dreamlike state. She says about this that it was in a completely non-judgemental form, and that she could see all the ramifications of all the decisions she had ever taken in life, and what would have happened, if she had taken another route. That was quite interesting - something that I hadn’t heard before.

Even though she said that she had a choice to remain there, she knew that she had to go back to fulfill her mission.

This might sound all a bit disjointed, but that is what I so far have taken from.

On a personal note, I have been reading quite a lot of different NDE/ channeled afterlife sources recently, and it has been quite an interesting experience. What I find fascinating is that many of the different sources have similar accounts, but there are often differences, too. The way I resolve the issue of difference is that 1) we seem to retain our core personality in the afterlife, so that we still filter what we experience through our individual biases, 2) that there seem to be “different regions” in the afterlife, corresponding to different levels of awareness (but seemingly within the same density, as we would call it), 3) and that there certainly is a degree of noise implicated in the transmissions on top of the subject’s own biases.

Here's an interview with the author - there are plenty more around on youtube by the looks of it.

I listened to this the other week and thought it was interesting and had some unique features. I'm writing some notes I had written, so not sure if I recall the context. But she mentioned that she was sort of half in 5D, and that she could go there and move her focus to there at will. This makes sense to me because isn't that how it works, basically you're hooked up inside your body from 5D and the chakras are the connections of your central nervous system back to 5D? And thus there is a constant data transfer like she says, where she is uploading (they kept saying downloading) her experiences and lessons to beings in 5D (to a soul group?).

It kind of seemed like she was making a reference to 4D when she talks about focusing on the non-physical. Because 4D is half spirit and half matter. But maybe again that's just the one foot in each of 3D and 5D.

There was mention of parallel selves that branch at each choice you make. I've wondered about this, and I'm supposing that your soul is a collection of those different branching selves. It's a narrowing of infinity to one thing, what you deem important at that point in time.

One thing I really liked was when she said something like you conduct your life review by how you utilized your personal creative potential. So there's a desire to mimic the Universe in creation and put forth your own individual efforts to create in your own way. I relate to this, because I've been inspired lately to pursue some creative activities.

Back
Top Bottom