Area 51--Real Alien Interview?????

T

Truthlover9

Here is a video with live footage of an interview with an alien at Area 51 which I have not seen posted or discussed on this Forum. It is quite interesting and worth a watch. Check it out:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3935426908707141430&q=Real+UFO+footage&pr=goog-sl

Unlike the alien autopsy video which has been proven to be a fake, this one supposedly is genuine according to the person called Victor. Personally, I doubt it. With the technology today, this could well be a hoax as well. IMO, too much credit is given to the intelligence and advanced spiritual state of the Greys whom I believe are simply robot drones for the Lizzies, genetically engineered creatures. There is a lot of hype these days over these little critters...it is almost as if they are the only "almost accepted," openly talked about form of alien being. It makes my spider sense tingle. I think videos like this are preparing our consciousness for some "interesting" times ahead. Maybe we should be paying closer attention to what is NOT being so widely promoted.

I would certainly be interested in your thoughts on this video.

Betty

truthlover said:
Unlike the alien autopsy video which has been proven to be a fake
I don't actually think that the alien autopsy video has been "proven" to be a fake. There's a thread about it here on the forum. Use the search and check it out.

The video was posted to google on June 2nd 2006 I have seen the footage the 'show' was based around. I saw in a video search 2004-2005 timeframe.

Here is a run down of some of the names. (some are sounded like)

David Adair, ---- Lazar, Michael Heseman, ---Strieber, Art Bell (who interviewed "Victor" the guy who had the footage, on May 23 1997 ...arg forgot the name of his radio show, though I think some of us have heard of Art Bell, or as I believe is Laura's case, actually talked directly to him, though I could be wrong.) and Tom Coleman. I'm not sure if that is everyone interviewed in the program.

Myself I don't buy it. There was one point in the video 50 min. in where a guy being interviewed stated, "..alot of these interviews are conducted in very darkened rooms. How does he know? How many has he watched?

One of two special effects people said, fake, he'd stake his reputation on it. I don't buy it cause looking at the thing I felt I was seeing a lifeless inanimate creature. Perhaps it is due to a lack of soul.

I did have some thoughts. I believe the C's said something (sadly I can't quote specifically) to the nature of "some 'things' can grow intelligence. Our computers may become a threat to us.. and it made me think, what if a fourth density STS 'bot' did come and did crash land and was set in a safe environment.. could it perhaps obtain it's own conscious and grow a magnetic center and grow a soul? Just something that kept coming to mind.

Also (and I do it too) alot of the show sounded like someone has been reading QFS, cass literature and research to me. Certainly there are cross references to others works and research here but I kept thinking as they were listing concepts and thoughts that, "boy that sounds familiar ("Dontcha think "Victor?")!"

The name of Art Bell's show-and later on hosted by Whitley Strieber is / was Coast to Coast. I know a lot (in fact many on this site) despise Whitley Streiber and revile him as a CoIntelPro agent which could indeed be the case-and a lot of the so called "guests"on their shows were know charlatans, weirdos whatever you want to label them.

One has to really take something like this with that proverbially grain of salt-most of this stuff is pure "tabloid"sensationalist drivel-I mean come on- would an alien actually give an interview???(I just thought about it-when you said a lifeless, souless being growing a soul and magnetic center-perhaps such a creature could be co-erced into "reading" stuff that the Masters wanted us to hear-purportedly from an "alien source"perhaps with promises to help the creature futher along in it's spiritual development-when if fact it furthers their own agenda-Standard op procedure for the "Bad guys")

We have been told repeatedly (at least the alleged channeled sources are consistent on this point) that STO forces will not interact with us in a face to face fashion-period. They cannot without violating our free will.

So I would have to say any "interview" with a purported "alien" is either an outright hoax or the "Bad guys" spreading disinformation-as if we needed any more of THAT.

I remember this, I've got the video upstairs (not a claim to fame though). Some background: about the time the autopsy footage was about to be seen, there came a rumour of actual alien interview footage (on videotape) smuggled out of Area-51 wrapped around somebody's hand.

tschai said:
The name of Art Bell's show-and later on hosted by Whitley Strieber is / was Coast to Coast.
Just to be matter-of-fact, the Coast to Coast AM show is now hosted by George Noory, and Art Bell still hosts it on Sat. or Sun. I haven't listened to it for a long time now so I don't know which night it is. George Noory was in Naval Intelligence back whenever it was. And I think Art Bell was also in the Navy, but I'm not sure on that.

Naval Intelligence, hmmmm, 'nuff said?

Real or not doesn't matter, I think. If there is a PTB plan to prepare the public for a revelation of ET reality, in a slow, progressive way, then this kind of program would seem to be a logical step in it. I felt the effect myself. Even though I thought I was watching a puppet on the video, I realized that it had planted a framework of expectation in my mind. You can't really keep it from happening. This kind of tactic will work, I think, to lessen what might otherwise be a tremendous shock.

Analagously, I wonder if the public would ever even accept the idea of wars of aggression if we weren't continually bombarded with a steady diet of staged violence in our movies, TV shows, video games, and comic books that has grown more and more explicit and outrageous with each passing decade.

So, what do you think the next step in the program will be? The C's suggested that the plan includes the public announcement of discovery of alien life, microbial in nature.

AdPop said:
So, what do you think the next step in the program will be? The C's suggested that the plan includes the public announcement of discovery of alien life, microbial in nature.
didn't they already all but suggest that, on Mars?

freetrinity said:
AdPop said:
didn't they already all but suggest that, on Mars?
They announced that there is an evidence of water on Mars. And if there is water- there is life ;)
It will be interesting to watch how quickly they will progress from microbes to alien intelligent life with interstellar capabilities (not to mention hyperdimensional realities). Or maybe it will be a different progression, not toward the stars but underground. Somehow, HG Wells’s "Time Machine" doesn’t looks like a science fiction anymore (two races aspect).

As far as slowly preparing the public for the release of news that aliens are real, I've noticed that a lot of the documentary channels are now having a lot a shows about aliens and abductions that are favorable tor these things to be factual; where it seems like just a few years ago they were mostly denouncing the same things. Even the History channel is having these types of shows now. And all I can think is that they are preparing everyone for the revealing of--whatever.Whether it be a war with the aliens or "the gods have returned" to take care of all of our woes. Either way, as I see it, we lose. But it sure seems to be that they are trying to get everyone ready for something. OSIT.

Lynne said:
I've noticed that a lot of the documentary channels are now having a lot a shows about aliens and abductions that are favorable tor these things to be factual; where it seems like just a few years ago they were mostly denouncing the same things. Even the History channel is having these types of shows now. And all I can think is that they are preparing everyone for the revealing of--whatever.Whether it be a war with the aliens or "the gods have returned" to take care of all of our woes. Either way, as I see it, we lose.
Noticed the same - 3 or 4 documentaries on quakers, "intelligent" UFO with high-ranking russian military and intelligence officers coming out - and that only in last 2 months.
Isn't that weird? - No UFO talk for years, and now credible witnesses and "top-secret" state docs are sprouting out like popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom