Article Suggestion to SOTT

Εἰρήνη

Jedi Master
Hello. I have been trying to suggest articles to Sott but the Contact US link on Sott.net is not working and the message cannot be sent. It looks like the problem has to do with typing the letters that appear in the box. I did type them correctly, i think, but the message still does not get submitted. Also I don't have an access to Sott article suggestion thread on our forum, even though recently I was able to access it. I just wish I could contribute more with whatever I can, including article suggestions.

You can send article suggestions to sott@sott.net.

Thank you for your response, Heimdallr. I was able to send an email to SOTT. Do you know why I can no longer access some parts of the forum? Do I need to be the Fellowship member in order to do that? I have already applied.

Εἰρήvη said:
Thank you for your response, Heimdallr. I was able to send an email to SOTT. Do you know why I can no longer access some parts of the forum? Do I need to be the Fellowship member in order to do that? I have already applied.

It depends on what parts of the forum you are talking about. Some stuff was moved recently. Access to the private FOTCM board is not granted automatically upon joining FOTCM. It is decided on an individual basis by the mods and ambassadors based on a number of factors.

Back
Top Bottom