Asking about health issues that we have.

Esprit

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
What is the cause and remedy for Dupuytren's cconjuncture ?
Is this considered a personnal question only or can the answer benefit more people ?

Dupuytren's contracture - Wikipedia
Dupuytren's contracture
is a condition in which one or more fingers become permanently bent in a flexed position.[2] It usually begins as small hard nodules just under the skin of the palm,[2] then worsens over time until the fingers can no longer be straightened. While typically not painful, some aching or itching may be present.[2] The ring finger followed by the little and middle fingers are most commonly affected.[2] The condition can interfere with preparing food, writing, and other activities.[2]
The cause is unknown.[4] Risk factors include family history, alcoholism, smoking, thyroid problems, liver disease, diabetes, previous hand trauma, and epilepsy.[2][4] The underlying mechanism involves the formation of abnormal connective tissue within the palmar fascia.[2] Diagnosis is usually based on symptoms.[4]
Initial treatment is typically with steroid injections into the affected area and physical therapy.[4] Among those who worsen, clostridial collagenase injections or surgery may be tried.[4][5] While radiation therapy is used to treat this condition, the evidence for this use is poor.[6] The condition may recur despite treatment.[4]
Dupuytren's most often occurs in males over the age of 50.[2] It mostly affects white people and is rare among Asians and Africans.[7] In the United States about 5% of people are affected at some point in time, while in Norway about 30% of men over 60 years old have the condition.[2] In the United Kingdom, about 20% of people over 65 have some form of the disease.[7] It is named after Guillaume Dupuytren, who first described the underlying mechanism in 1833.[7]
Dupuytren's contracture - Wikipedia

Mine is pretty much like in the picture. I did find in the Iodine forum a quick mention about it and also a video on Youtube suggesting it could be healed with a mix of DMSO, Iodine ans Magnesium oil wich I've bee trying for 2 years now.
I does help but I feel I'm running out of time and will need an operation soon if I don't want to loose my finger.

What is the cause and remedy for Dupuytren's cconjuncture ?
Is this considered a personnal question only or can the answer benefit more people ?

[...] I've bee trying for 2 years now.
I does help but I feel I'm running out of time and will need an operation soon if I don't want to loose my finger.
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

By entertaining the possibility that these bodies we are in were Designed by Intelligence utilizing the materials and Genetic recipes from this planet, a different point of view of the issue might happen.

Bodies were Designed to engage "programs" that are encoded in the DNA of our cells.
Issues like Dupuytren's Conjuncture are actually designed to improve and overcome conflicts.
Something happens.... Ego/consciousness/Psyche is shocked or traumatized.
A "program" is then triggered in the physical Brain, the Motherboard....directions are sent out....
A series of responses start up... instantaneously....

Entertain the thought that these responses perhaps are meant to IMPROVE and STRENGTHEN the body part that the Psyche/Ego was upset about.....

You probably will have to do a bit of detective work to find the issue you originally had, since it seems that it started at least 2 years ago.

Hopefully this info can help...I wish you well.

This is from the info found at Connective Tissue

"The biological conflict linked to the connective tissue is a light self-devaluation conflict or loss of self-worth. The specific self-devaluation conflicts are the same as for the bones and joints."
[...]
A thickening and tightening of the connective tissue of the palm and fingers is termed Dupuytren's contracture (the condition does not involve the tendons, as generally assumed). Symptoms include painful bumps (nodules) that develop into tough bands of tissue, causing the fingers to curl (compare with focal hand dystonia where the finger(s) curl into the palm due to sustained muscle contractions). A recurrence after surgery is an indication that the conflict has not been resolved.
M_Connective_DC_Wine_1.jpg
A self-devaluation conflict related to alcohol problems (associated with the hand holding the drink) is a possible conflict scenario…
M_Connective_DC_Driver_1.jpg
... or a self-devaluation conflict related to driving (associated with shifting gears).

Hi Esprit, I had a massage client a while back that had this and I did abit of research and came across Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, Vitamin B-6 Metabolite and topical mag oil/ oral Mg as a treatment for Dupuytren's contracture aka trigger finger. See article here: Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine for Trigger Finger - Jeffrey Dach MD

Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine for Trigger Finger and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
by Jeffrey Dach, MD

Jim is a 46 year old retired New York policeman who uses power tools to repair his house. His problem is chronic pain at the base of the thumb and wrist. The pain worsens with use of the hand, making it difficult to use the power tools. Other repetitive motions cause pain such as turning a key in a lock, unscrewing the lid of a jar, and opening the car door. Jim also has “trigger finger” involving the thumb joint, and at night, before sleep he notices tingling and numbness in the hands.

Jim’s hand pain worsened lately, so he went to a hand surgeon who gave him a steroid injection at the base of the thumb and applied a hand/wrist splint. These measures were ineffective, and his pain continued. The surgeon offered an operation. Jim came into the office to ask if anything else could be done to avoid surgery. I first learned of B6 for carpal tunnel from reading Dr Jonathan Wright’s newsletters. Credit and thanks goes to Dr. Jonathan Wright.

As it turns out, there is a simple and effective vitamin therapy for Jim’s Trigger Finger hand condition called Pyridoxine, vitamin B6. Jim was given a bottle of pyridoxine phosphate (the activated form) and 3 weeks later, an amazed Jim returned to report that his pain and swelling is gone, and his trigger finger had also resolved. He no longer needs the operation. Left image diagram of Vitamin B6 courtesy of wikimedia commons.

The addition of a magnesium supplement has been noted to improve the effectiveness of B6 for neurological and musculo-skeletal conditions.

“The Doctor Who Looked At Hands”, the Book by John Ellis MD
Old copies of “The doctor who looked at hands”,
ir
by John Ellis MD originally written in 1966, are still available.

Dr. John Ellis was a Texas physician practicing in the 1960’s. He discovered that vitamin B6 eliminates carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, and other hand conditions.

Examine the backs of your hands. Have you ever noticed the backs of your hands are puffy and swollen, making the tendons obscured? Are your hands so swollen that you cant touch your palms with the tips of your fingers? That’s the positive “Ellis sign,” indicating extra B6 could be helpful. Usual dosage is 20 milligrams three times daily of the activated P-5-P form of B6.

Thickening of the Flexor Tendon Sheath Treated with B6

Stenosing teno-synovitis, a thickening of the flexor tendon sheaths, is quite common in carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as trigger finger syndrome.(1-3) The B6 vitamin, the P-5-P form of Pyridoxine is a useful treatment for carpal tunnel, trigger finger and the associated tendon sheath thickening.(1-4)(link)(link)(link)

Vitamin B6 Toxicity, Monitoring Blood Levels and Dosage

Unlike other water soluble B vitamins which are safe even at high doses, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) can be toxic at dosages above 300 mg per day causing sensory neuropathy. Having no reported toxicity is the pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) form of B6 which is also the biologically active form of the vitamin. Therefore, P-5-P is the preferred form of the vitamin B6 to take. Make sure your B Vitamin Complex uses the P-5-P version rather than plain old pyridoxine version. We routinely measure serum P-5-P levels just to be on the safe side.

In a 2009 study in AJCN, P-5-P levels were measured, and the authors recommended the following B6 protocol: Most of the patients required 25–50 mg B6 daily.

For Serum P-5-P concentration GREATER THAN 3.3 ng/mL – No treatment
For 2.5–3.2 ng/mL – 50 mg pyridoxine HCl/d
For LESS THAN 2.5 ng/mL – daily oral dose of 50 mg
Normal reference range: 3.3–26 ng/mL. Dose reduction or discontinuation of maintenance therapy was based on serum concentrations 25 and 50 ng/mL, respectively.

Plasma PLP below 30 nmol/L has been used as an indicator of inadequate status while a cutoff of 20 nmol/L indicates deficient concentrations. Both cutoffs have been widely used in the literature and demonstrate utility in assessing adequacy of vitamin B6 intake.

You may also want to consider Quinton therapy or finding a Quinton practitioner who can administer Quinton along with other types of substances that can help to break down calcium deposits.

I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

By entertaining the possibility that these bodies we are in were Designed by Intelligence utilizing the materials and Genetic recipes from this planet, a different point of view of the issue might happen.

Bodies were Designed to engage "programs" that are encoded in the DNA of our cells.
Issues like Dupuytren's Conjuncture are actually designed to improve and overcome conflicts.
Something happens.... Ego/consciousness/Psyche is shocked or traumatized.
A "program" is then triggered in the physical Brain, the Motherboard....directions are sent out....
A series of responses start up... instantaneously....

Entertain the thought that these responses perhaps are meant to IMPROVE and STRENGTHEN the body part that the Psyche/Ego was upset about.....

You probably will have to do a bit of detective work to find the issue you originally had, since it seems that it started at least 2 years ago.

Hopefully this info can help...I wish you well.

This is from the info found at Connective Tissue

"The biological conflict linked to the connective tissue is a light self-devaluation conflict or loss of self-worth. The specific self-devaluation conflicts are the same as for the bones and joints."
[...]
A thickening and tightening of the connective tissue of the palm and fingers is termed Dupuytren's contracture (the condition does not involve the tendons, as generally assumed). Symptoms include painful bumps (nodules) that develop into tough bands of tissue, causing the fingers to curl (compare with focal hand dystonia where the finger(s) curl into the palm due to sustained muscle contractions). A recurrence after surgery is an indication that the conflict has not been resolved.
M_Connective_DC_Wine_1.jpg
A self-devaluation conflict related to alcohol problems (associated with the hand holding the drink) is a possible conflict scenario…
M_Connective_DC_Driver_1.jpg
... or a self-devaluation conflict related to driving (associated with shifting gears).

I don't know if there is a relation with some attitude of my part but it did start with me driving a truck and sleeping in the truck 4 days a week. And yes shifting. Defenitly had self-devaluation thoughts coming with it but then again those were always present, with negative introject since I'm very young.

I don't know if there is a relation with some attitude of my part but it did start with me driving a truck and sleeping in the truck 4 days a week. And yes shifting. Defenitly had self-devaluation thoughts coming with it but then again those were always present, with negative introject since I'm very young.

WoW! Look at you, @Esprit , zeroing in detecting like a Pro! Congrats for being able to see a possible connection.
I don't know anything about you, your age, gender, or handedness, but these things are for you to figure out, and keep detecting, if you are interested!

You say self-devaluation has been an issue since you were very young,
In GNM, they call that mental predispositions.
On the website page Bones & Joints is a list of "thoughts and triggers" you may find helpful.

"Wrist, Hands, and Fingers: dexterity conflict caused by failing a manual task or by a poor manual performance. People whose self-confidence relies predominantly on their manual achievements, whose occupation requires fine motor skills (surgeons, dental hygienist, jewelers) and finger dexterity (typing, needlework, playing a musical instrument such as the guitar or the piano) are more likely to suffer this type of self-devaluation conflict."

What I have done with my own healing, is sort of "go back in time" in a way.
Viewing the situation from NOW, and acknowledging that whatever happened, or caused the thoughts, and feelings, is over.
I did the best AT that TIME, with What I Knew Then.
Note: If it wasn't over, Nature wouldn't be running the healing program, or so the information seems to indicate.

I am sure once you get the memory, you will know what it was all about.

Thanks for sharing, and I'm sending you All the Best Wishes for Discovery!

Is this being a pro ? Sounds like you are a little bit too enthusiast about my discovery.

Also I used to think by default that all my symptoms were connected to some emotional or mental blockage of some sort not so much these days. Environmental factors, dna and also many other possible causes could be enumerated.

I have let go of some preconceived beliefs on cause and effect wich I think NOW has some woowoo newagy aura to it.

Reactions: SMM
Hi Esprit, my partner studies Hand Analysis which is a non-predictive system of palmistry and fingerprint analysis, and one of his references is a guidebook on hand injuries and conditions. I've referred to this book in the past because of the eczema I have on my hands and noticed the other day that it covers Dupuytren's.

The name of the guidebook is ‘Hand Wisdom, a Holistic Guide to Hand Injuries and Your Health’ written by Julie Sonack and Janet Savage. This is what the guidebook says about Dupuytren's:

Anatomical structure:

Fascia-connective tissue.

This is a connective tissue disorder where thick bands form in the palm area eventually causing the fingers to curl down, especially the ring and pinky.

Meaning

Since the disorder is in the palm it is something from your subconscious trying to get your attention.

This is a genetic disorder and therefore can reflect patterns of behavior that have been handed down from generation to generation- those unsaid things that you learn from family- ways of being, connecting with others and coping that may not always be the most positive. It is a call to stop the pattern of behavior that is no longer serving you. By doing this you will affect future generations from repeating this pattern. It mostly affects the ring and pinky finger reflecting issues within our more intimate relationships.

Check the area where your issues are in the palm as well as which fingers are curling down and read about these fingers. When a finger curls down it indicates energy being pulled away from the outer world in that area and not being fully expressed. Somehow the above behavior patterns are stopping you from fully expressing yourself.

In the guidebook you can read up more about the specific area of the palm and fingers and the potential meaning behind it as it relates to Dupuytren's. If you like, I can also look up what it has to say on this and share more about it here. In case you're interested, here is a link to the guidebook:

FWIW!

Back
Top Bottom