Assassination or coincidence?

cholas

Dagobah Resident
I had been reading work by Dr Harven and in one of his papers (published) he mentions RethinkingAIDS. So out of curiosity, there I go and read the obituary for the president of the organization. Then one for Harven and Mullis on the same page. They all died at an interesting time, being that they all question the validity of the HIV virus and at least two, quite credible scientists, would certainly be outspoken now about the current "crisis".

But something else caught my eye: "fast acting cancer". I've seen that mentioned a bit before. Somehow I then stumbled on another virus-related article and in the comment section someone mentioned Mae Brussell. I'd all but forgotten her work. Off I went to see if I could listen to some of her broadcasts. There I learned she too had succumbed to "fast-acting cancer". Hmm. I remembered that she had received death-threats while still involved in her research (pizza-gate material when she died).

Then I learned Dr Turner and Ann Livingston had possibly died the same way. (the source- projectcamelot is questionable)

Mae Brussell (early conspiracy researcher): "Whilst in the midst of a far-reaching investigation into the Presidio molestation case Mae was hit with a fast-onset cancer and died on October 3, 1988;"

Dr. Karla Turner (abduction investigator/writer) "...succumbed to a particularly virulent, fast-acting form of breast cancer, on Jan. 9, 1996."

Ann Livingston (abductee, Mufon researcher) "Livingston died in early 1994 of a fast-acting form of ovarian cancer."

David Crowe (president of RethinkingAIDS): " In early June, our dad was diagnosed with cancer that was already quite advanced. Since then, his illness progressed very quickly...His disease moved unbelievably fast ". Died July 2020

Dr. Etienne de Harven (pathologist, electron microscopist, outspokenly opposed to HIV=AIDS) "We are not witnessing viral epidemics; we are witnessing epidemics of fear. And both the media and the pharmaceutical industry carry most of the responsibility for amplifying fears, fears that happen, incidentally, to always ignite fantastically profitable business". "An important tool to keep dissenting voices out of the debate is censorship at various evels ranging from the popular media to scientific publications.” ~forward to Virus Mania. Died March 2019

Kary Mullis (Biochemist, inventor of PCR, outspokenly opposed to HIV=AIDS, possible abductee) "...because that made [AIDS} a plague again. The CDC needed one. The CDC hadn’t had a good plague since polio." "They change [the rules] when they want to and a smugly like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people, face out, and lie directly into the camera." Died August 2019, pneumonia.

It reminds me of holistic health practitioners dying in strangely large numbers.

The last two listed were quite advanced in age. Maybe just coincidental

Back
Top Bottom