Astral Succubus and intro

I know you have heard this many times before, but I would beware of the astral realms. How can you know what to trust, when we as humans haven't got to that level of variable physicality yet? How do you know you are really in control? What if you are being played like a fiddle?

That is why it is important to learn on this realm, to face petty tyrants (people in positions of power that manipulate us- maybe psychopaths even) here. Then we can be prepared to truly see the unknown..

A quote from Casteneda who studied under Don Juan is below, and relevant to seeing the unknown:

<i>...It is much easier for warriors to fare well under conditions of
maximum stress than to be impeccable under normal circumstances.

What seems natural is to think that a warrior who can hold his
own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants with
impunity. But that's not necessarily so. What destroyed the superb
warriors of ancient times was to rely on that assumption. Nothing
can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of
dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under
those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to
withstand the pressure of the unknowable...</i>

Mog said:
(the guides allways tell me I don't belong there - say I don't have control)
You've been warned; have had mutiple bad experiences and yet you continue to do this? Why do you think that is? Perhaps you are you addicted? Like any other addiction, it could end up doing you harm.

Why don't you ask your spirits guides to help you to stop, so you can concentrate on stuff in reality instead of high risk 'cheap thills'?

My guess is your answer will be.....: "Because I DON'T WANT to".

8|

Mog said:
Hi everyone.

Now for some of you, I know exactly what the astral plane is (well not exactly) and so I will forgo trying to convince you of the authenticity of my subjective experience.
Mog said:
Well, thats about it for now, I'm not sure if this is the correct category to post this new topic. I would be willing to communicate with a few select people, but I'm not very big on the internet and I don't trust forums at all.

Mog of Eligius
Mog,

You speak of your subjective experiences, and expressed a wish to discuss with (select?) others about their subjective experiences.

How would you go about evaluating, or extracting real information from an exchange describing other subjectively viewed (filtered) experiences?

How would you find a "real" anchor by which can be measured "experience" and the inevitable pre-processing by the subject prior to sharing their experience, and the perception-controlled filtering that occurs by the object (receiver) of the information?

Finding simple common ground in comparing subjective experiences is by no means PROOF that it is in accordance with what is real. In short, how would you go about establishing the latter?

If you already know this, you have a long, long road ahead of you in your data mining, involving MANY facets of perception, evaluation and the current human physiology, most especially on "impressions" received via Astral travel.

Safe travels.

Back
Top Bottom