awareness verses STO/STS orientation ...

highmystica

Jedi Master
Reading through the material, presented here and in other sources as well, a claim that was made regarding the requirements to achieve a forth density existence confused me. I have thought about it for awhile and as of yet I cannot resolve it. The claim that was made was that to exist in 4th density one would either have to reach a state of 51% STO orientation or 95% STS orientation. In the first case the number seems amazingly low, there are countless people that I would consider to have an STO orientation that is higher than that, but then perhaps I don't know how extreme (from my point of view) the extent of STO orientation really is, but even allowing for that is seems a bit low. On the other side the 95% STS orientation strikes me as being incredibly high. I would like it if anyone could help me with that, and point out why this should be.

The other thing that bothers me with all that is why should our orientation toward either STO or STS have anything at all to do with achieving an existence beyond our 3rd desity existence. Why is in not awareness, or better yet our capacity for awareness be the key?

Any thoughts?

It might be because at 4D, STS is 95% (or more) inclined in that alignment and STO are 51% (or more) inclined in that alignment. So in order to fit there we have to at least meet those general requirements, which happens through learning lessons. The C's said that we don't need to know '4th grade' to go there. We just need to learn the lessons of '3rd grade.' So after we've done that it seems to me that we'd wind up as either STS or STO candidates, ready for 4D.

That's not to say that the moment someone is 95% STS or 51% STO they vanish into 4D. In so far as I understand those thresholds only make one a candidate.

Also, 51% STO would require spending at least 51% of time serving others in a true STO manner. So it becomes tricky for us (because we lie to ourselves) figuring out whether we are really acting in an STO or STS fashion in any particular instance, and overall.

As for why awareness isn't the key to graduation, I think it is part of the requirements. Most people on this planet aren't aware they have a choice to make (STO or STS), and probably equally as important, that we're being manipulated in all sorts of ways. So by default we remain predominently STS (51% or more), not knowing what it means to be truly STO (and I don't pretend here to completely understand), not knowing the vast number of ways we can lie to ourselves, not knowing that subjectivity can quickly lead to lies when subjective information is taken as a belief.

Others can probably add more to this and correct me if I'm wrong.

Awareness is a given, I think. You need awareness to progress on whatever path you choose. If you are "stuck" on say, 27% STO & 73% STS, then you aren't going to be going anywhere "fast". Apparently this is just what the lizzies want - for us to be locked "down here", so that they can feed from us. They don't want anyone rising up, osit.

This would mean that they have to try and keep people under 51% STO, and below 95% STS. So when you are reaching either of those figures, you are going to have to work like a mad man to to get the awareness necessary to pass the "graduation" markers. If you don't work, you won't get there.

Obviously its more complicated than that but I hope that helps.

thoughts:

I have come to the conclusion that the key is in the mystery of the fifth man...

P.D. Ouspensky - In Search of the Miraculous said:
"Man number four is not born ready-made. He is born one, two, or three, and becomes four only as a result of efforts of a definite character. Man number four is always the product of school work. He can neither be born, nor develop accidentally or as the result of ordinary influences of bringing up, education, and so on. Man number four already stands on a different level to man number already stands on a different level to man number one, two, and three; he has a permanent center of gravity which consists in his ideas, in his valuation of the work, and in his relation to the school. In addition his psychic centers have already begun to be balanced; one center in him cannot have such a preponderance over others as in the case with people of the first three categories. He already begins to know himself and begins to know whither he is going.
"Man number five already has been crystallized; he cannot change as man number one, two, and three change. But it must be noted that man number five can be the result of right work and he can be the result of wrong work. He can become number five from number four and he can become number five without having been four. And in this case he cannot develop further, cannot become number six and seven. In order to become number six he must again melt his crystallized essence, must intentionally lose his being of man number five. And this can be achieved only through terrible sufferings. Fortunately these cases of wrong development occur very rarely.
Though perhaps these things are of a different order the relection is striking. Particularly, how the man that achieves state five cannot develop further if it is gained through wrong work. Just as an 95% STS critter even if they reach 100% STS orientation will never rise to a state beyond the forth density. Likewise, a 51% STO being has so much further they can go - at 100% either they are the highest state of 6th density or merged back into 7th density.

Im not sure what to think on this one. To me, this STO and STS seems very similar to the "heaven and hell" type scenario, in that "god", whatever "it" is, judges people.

It just seems like a requirement thats needed to progress, where as i tend to view the situation as, "just go with the flow, and just be the best you can be". So long as someones heart is in the right place, should it matter? I mean lets face it, living inside these Orwellian type societies doesn't leave much room for people to help each other, without running out of money, food or shelter in the process :S

Back
Top Bottom