AZ Congresswoman Assassination Scenario Has MKULTRA Profile, Drug & Space Target

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Society's child category as this article but, a lot of disinformation in this article about HAARP.

The scientist also states that the mysterious death of Mitre corporation employee John Wheeler, an expert on HAARP, appears to be related to the HAARP fish and bird kill over the New Year January 2011.

I don't know but shouldn't we stand with what we know about HAARP, That it is a mind programming weapon or at least inform the reader of sott and the C's position on this. We can add a comment at first to start deprogramming the reader, present our point of view progressively so as not to start unproductive debate. What do you think?

There is an interview on solari.com where they were talking about entrainment, and the fellow being interviewed showed a suspect EM waveform to a scientist, and the scientist immediately recognizes it as one he invented, and was startled to learn that it was being transmitted via HAARP or GWEN ELF arrays, and it was designed to interfere with normal brain function. I think that the GWEN arrays may be just as much or more suspect in the entrainment signals as the HAARP. GWEN towers are every 200 miles in a grid across the USA. I wonder if we are told that they are just microwave, digital TV or cellphone transmission towers? Hiding in plain sight. But then I am not completely clear as to the function of each, and I suppose that is by design.

Back
Top Bottom