(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians 2016/06/02

neonix

Jedi Council Member
The Pleiadians 2016 - Tales of the Anunnaki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jR2oJ6IOhY
"Barbara Marciniak channeling session 6/2/16. Topics include presidential election, conspiracies, Anunnaki, CERN, electronic devices, Q&A."

The Pleiadians about creating by intention [March 19/20, 2016 part 2/4 6:07]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzzy30wZEfU
You are going to be doing, more work, in managing reality [...] and creating by intention but without manipulating others, to get what you want. This is the power of the mind. And you cannot use the mind to combat, you can use the mind to calm.

This is the first time I've heard Marciniak channeling the Pleiadians.

I now understand the difference between this kind of channeling and the critical channeling that Laura and the group have done with the C's.

The first thing it brings to mind is the question of the intention of the source being channeled. When Laura and the group interact with the C's, the C's aren't preaching anything or telling them, "Here's today's dose of truth". It's like Marciniak is just taking everything that comes out of her mouth as gospel.

Which then leads to the next point - the intention of the channel. The practice of just letting whatever the Pleiadians say come through with no questioning or interjection.

It's like, why is she doing this? When the group contact the C's, there are specific topics that the group want to address: the election, the clowns, an unusual event that's happened. It's because they want to know about specific things. In this way, the C's aren't making a judgement of the needs of the group by deciding, "This is what you should know today".

Whereas, it seems to me, the P's are kind of determining the needs of Marciniak and those who follow her publications.

Also, there isn't really an unbroken flow of words. You would have thought 6thD thought centres wouldn't have to put 'urms' or 'ah's' or take half second breaks to think about what they want to say.

I'm not saying she isn't channeling them - I wouldn't know. But of the small segment I heard, what she said was either stuff that's already known by the new age movement and pop psychology, or it came across as sounding like a celebrity astrologer on a t.v. or radio show, vague prognostication.

T.C. said:
Laura mention many times that she is not enthusiast of trance channeling because of vulnerable for interferences.

Not everything what Barbara is saying is high quality channeling, but smart people are able to extract useful informations from this sessions. Some of Barbara's sessions are better, some are worse. We shouldn't believe in everything what she says, but we have to learn how to distinguish truth from lie and how to connect the dots.

Back
Top Bottom