Barbara Olson's Call.

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Reading, "911 - The Ultimate Truth", on page 214 till about page 224, Laura discusses the call made by Babara Olson and as well as the interview of Ted Olson by Larry King.

Assuming that Ted Olson, did receive the call, it was concluded that she couldn't have made use of her cellphone to place the call. Using the passenger seat phone requires the use of a credit card and one definitely cannot do a "collect call" with it. So if Ted did recieve the calls, how did Barbara call him?

Either Ted was lying and never receive the calls or Barbara did call him twice. The only other way I can think off is that she used the cockpit SATphone. Airline pilots have radios (like VHF and HF ) to communicate with Air Traffic Control(ATC). Also available is a SATphone. It is used by pilots to call the company, or engineering or to call an ATC should problems arise during a flight. Or it can be used to call anyone else. All you had to do is to punch in the numbers and select the "Place Call" button. No credit card is required.

Remember that there were reports which stated that she may have been with one or both pilots. What if she was in the cockpit using the the SATphone to place the call to Ted? Which perhaps means that she and Ted were in on the plot. Lots of other implications as well.

Any thoughts or comments?

Yes, that call is a really big question mark for a lot of reasons. Can you find the reports that said she might have been "with one of the pilots" and post them?

The report was from the Boston.

Here is what Ted stated:

Ted Olson said:
Olson said his wife told him "they had box cutters and knives. They rounded up the passengers at the back of the plane." In one version of the conversation, she told him both pilots were there. Olson told his wife about the Trade Center crashes. "What should I tell the pilot?" she asked.
Was that a slip?? It doesn't imply that that she was in the cockpit but I just wonder. If the passengers were herded to the back of the plane together with the pilots, what could the pilots have done if they were at the rear of the plane?

I just looked at the link above and found this
http://www.boston.com/news/packages/underattack/news/planes_reconstruction.htm#aa77 said:
When Olson called her husband back, she said the plane was circling and moving in a northeasterly direction.
If she is at the back of a plane and the plane is circling, how can she ascertain that the plane is flying in a northeasterly direction? If that is true which is not at all certain then it would require that she is in the cockpit, unless there are compasses in the back of the plane.

There is indeed something funny about this whole Olson thing, which also first came to my attention in Laura's book "911 - The ultimate Truth"

I also just realised that the captain as well as his father was ex-military and the article also states that as a Navy reservist, the captain worked at the Pentagon not far from the crash site!!! Coincidence, I think not.

As a reservist, does one have to go back regurlarly to the military for duties? Back where I came from, as an ex-military pilot, I had to go back to the Airforce at least once a month, to keep my currency on the military aircraft. I was wondering if that was the case for Captain Burlingame.

Hi everybody :)
This is my first.
Concerning Mrs. Olson, did you know that her name ,or maiden name, is not in the Social Security Death Index?
Hers and many others. I found only 13 of the 58 passengers, on the SSDeath Index.
Here look them up yourselves. _http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/ Just copy/paste the names from here _http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Sure is funny, I found all of my dead relative's names on there.
If this was discussed earlier, please accept my appologies.

BTW, how old is this forum? I just ran acrossed it surfing for 911 stuff.

OohChit said:
BTW, how old is this forum? I just ran acrossed it surfing for 911 stuff.
The forum was created in January of '06.

Ok since you provide no reason for why you black out the links here's a direct link:

_http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/flights/P200055.html

It shows that Barbara Olson's call never connected.

Could Barbara Olson Have Made Those Calls?
An Analysis of New Evidence about Onboard Phones
David Ray Griffin and Rob Balsamo

_http://pilotsfor911truth.org/amrarticle.html
That conclusion is, in any case, starkly contradicted by evidence about phone calls from Flight 77 presented by the US government at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui in 2006.28 Far from attributing all four of the “connected calls to unknown numbers” to Barbara Olson, as the 9/11 Commission suggested, the government’s evidence here attributes none of them to her, saying instead that each of them was from an “unknown caller.” The only call attributed to Barbara Olson, moreover, is an “unconnected call” to the Department of Justice, which was said to have been attempted at “9:18:58” and to have lasted “0 seconds.” According to the US government in 2006, in other words, Barbara Olson attempted a call to the DOJ, but it did not go through.29 The government itself has presented evidence in a court of law, therefore, that implies that unless its former solicitor general was the victim of two faked phone calls, he was lying.

Vulcan59 said:
Any thoughts or comments?
Sure.

The notion that we would take the word of a high level Bush cronie is pretty much laughable in light of the evidence that no plane hit the building.

Why would you try to think of ways to make excuses as to how their ridiculous story could make sense?

It doesn't make sense because it is a lie.

No phone calls were made unless they were fabricated but they wouldn't need to to that to Ted Olson who said under oath that it would be ok for the government to lie to the people.

The plane was on the north side of the citgo station and could not have caused the physical damage.

The light poles were staged.

A military deception in Arlington has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Back
Top Bottom