BBC, greenhouse effect and the coming Ice Age...

Obi

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Interesting documentary from the BBC covering the greenhouse effect and its connection to the rapid rebound of the Ice Age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGUMqBBbKqI

I do not agree with all the premises of the film, but it contains a lot of interesting references to scientific research ignored by the global warming crowd.

Enjoy!

Obi said:
Interesting documentary from the BBC covering the greenhouse effect and its connection to the rapid rebound of the Ice Age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGUMqBBbKqI

I do not agree with all the premises of the film, but it contains a lot of interesting references to scientific research ignored by the global warming crowd.

Enjoy!

Something caught my attention almost right away.

Around the 4:00 mark, 'Recent studies of ancient ice deposits, and underground layers of pollen from trees that lived 100,000 years ago, suggest that last time, the final transition from a warm to and ice age climate, happened incredibly fast, not over thousands or even hundreds of years, but in less than 20 years. When the shift occurs, the climate in many regions of the earth cools very quickly...
... the climate cools so quickly that agriculture almost instantly becomes almost all but impossible in most regions of the Earth."

That alone is almost verbatim what the C's have been telling us. And would be something that would want to be covered up by mainstream science and TPTB. IMO

Yeah, it is one thing which is confirmed by the C's. Also, the fact that it gets warm before it gets really cold, as in the global warming due to CO2 and other factors proceeds the Ice Age.

Funny, it was the mainstream BBC that made this film and it was pulled out of circulation upon the request of the British government. The whole crew fired and forced to admit that the whole concept was incorrect.

I do not necessarily agree with the premise that the CO2 is causing the entire 100K year long Ice Age cycle. There are other cosmic factors too and CO2 is probably the least contributing factor. But the general premise that we are heading for a new Ice Age and it is going to arrive real quick is correct.

Back
Top Bottom