Behind the Headlines: Ireland's Holocaust - Interview with Chris Fogarty

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/07/05/behind-the-headlines-irelands-holocaust--interview-with-chris-fogarty-1

Wow, that was a very interesting interview with, Christopher Fogarty. Thank you so much!

This really brought a sad memory back, whilst being in Dublin and walking along the waterside I came upon the 'bronze sculpture memorial' of the starving people (because of the potato famine!), I began to read some of the writings, it was just too sad.

After hearing the show today I was absolutely sickened to hear the truth of it all. Absolutely atrocious what those psychopaths did to the Irish people.

Thanks for this radio show and Chris Fogarty's mass of information.

A great show and an excellent guest!

Thank you for spreading facts about Irish holocaust and the real reason for peace process in Northern Ireland!

Kasia said:
A great show and an excellent guest!

Thank you for spreading facts about Irish holocaust and the real reason for peace process in Northern Ireland!

I agree. It was a fascinating show, thanks so much guys! Chris has a wealth of knowledge to share and his passion for Truth, despite the desperate attempts to frame him for murder, are inspiring.

I shall have a look later to see where in Europe I can purchase his book. There were so many interesting and harrowing facts mentioned in the interview, such as 5 million victims, and the strategy surrounding the 'peace process' that makes it a must read for me. I intend to place a memorial for my relatives who were murdered during the holocaust when I go 'back home' next, and to share the information with my family and friends over there.

Why is what happened in Ireland so significant? Well, historical revisionism and systematic slaughter of innocents continues today, all over the world! As the saying goes, “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it”. Is it our duty, our responsibility, to share such information - especially when such courageous folk such as Laura and other elders here, Carl Fogarty, James and JoAnne Moriarty etc continually strive to get the Truth out, despite the overt and covert attacks.

Another great interview, guys. When he said that half of all Britain's military were sent to Ireland, I was stunned; my jaw hit the floor :jawdrop:

Unadulterated evil.

Absolutely a great interview guys, that cuts through all the lies and gets to the truth of the total evil of people in positions of power in the West.
Totally horrific that it was forced starvation of the Irish Catholics by the British, not a contrived famine caused by potato blight.
Sickening. :mad:

Thanks Guys for another great interview, full of really interesting information.

I liked Chris's phrase "The Criminals Running Our Governments", rather than "The Elite", which when abbreviated is "The CROGS" and sounds alot more appropriate! :P
(I had to inject some humour because it's so harrowing :cry: )

Perhaps not as personal as the recent Libya interview, but definitely worth a listen to hear the other side of the story.
Just despicable behaviour.

oh yeah, has anyone managed to order a copy of his book and if so where from...?

Thanks for another fascinating show. I learned so much from this one! The repeating patterns of the psychopathic criminals continues to astonish me. The matralineal side of my family were empire loyalists who fled North Carolina for New Brunswick, so my ancestors benefited from the Irish Holocaust. I remember a few bigoted reference to "the Irish" by my mother growing up, so the prejudices are most definitely passed down through the generations! She was a bigot in a lot of ways and this one stands out now even more.

Back
Top Bottom