Being toyed with.

Mr Meowgi

The Cosmic Force
I did not know exactly where to post this so feel free to move it. I understand now how Laura and the rest of you feel to a certain extent. Someone or something is and has been doing things to me that I cannot either figure out how it is happening or who/what it is. Getting into my home and moving things around, getting into my garage, making my dogs sick and generally trying to make me think I am nuts. I do think it is of human form but to this day can't catch it. I have had to show my wife on multiple occasions exactly what I mean. I have read enough here to know that nothing is beyond the realm of possibility in this crazy universe we live. I continue to do what I have learned here, EE is especially helpful. I do know that coincidence is not the case here as I have tracked this for months now. Any thoughts or even a snide remark would be helpful :).

Mr Meowgi said:
I did not know exactly where to post this so feel free to move it. I understand now how Laura and the rest of you feel to a certain extent. Someone or something is and has been doing things to me that I cannot either figure out how it is happening or who/what it is. Getting into my home and moving things around, getting into my garage, making my dogs sick and generally trying to make me think I am nuts. I do think it is of human form but to this day can't catch it. I have had to show my wife on multiple occasions exactly what I mean. I have read enough here to know that nothing is beyond the realm of possibility in this crazy universe we live. I continue to do what I have learned here, EE is especially helpful. I do know that coincidence is not the case here as I have tracked this for months now. Any thoughts or even a snide remark would be helpful :).

Without details, it's impossible to specifically comment. Generally, though, I'd say to not underestimate the power of dissociation and normal quirks of life, since they are often the cause of odd occurrences.

Mr Meowgi said:
Someone or something is and has been doing things to me that I cannot either figure out how it is happening or who/what it is. Getting into my home and moving things around, getting into my garage, making my dogs sick and generally trying to make me think I am nuts. I do think it is of human form but to this day can't catch it.

I'd recommend trying out some motion activated night-vision cameras, they are incredibly cheap these days and many come with a DVR for easy review. Here are a couple reputable businesses I can vouch for, and with some of the cheaper prices (and better customer service) out there:

_http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=VID&sort=DESC
_http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=693&name=Video-Monitoring-Kits-All-in-One-Systems&Order=RATING

Mr Meowgi said:
I do think it is of human form but to this day can't catch it. I have had to show my wife on multiple occasions exactly what I mean. I have read enough here to know that nothing is beyond the realm of possibility in this crazy universe we live. I continue to do what I have learned here, EE is especially helpful. I do know that coincidence is not the case here as I have tracked this for months now. Any thoughts or even a snide remark would be helpful :).

Hi Mr Meowgi, one way or another the General Law Of Mouravieff will work through your subjectivity and the outer world around you to always keep your energy level low and keep it there. I'd say to not get obsessed with what's going on but you can notice things and calmly put what you notice 'on the shelf' as it were for later reference. But the more you react to it then the more you'll feed it and the more it'll feed off of you and lock yourself in a kinda subjective loop.

In my view it would be best to separate your consciousness from (the chemistry of) your reactions. It doesn't mean that the chemistry (reactions) won't still be there but my advice would be to let your reactions be minimal, maybe almost like a reflex, and then calmly observe and study what's going on both from within and without without really drawing definite conclusions. Any synchronicities and stuff like that may mean that your becoming more aware of a higher world and seeing and sensing the very outer fringe of it where things are more connected, but that world can be manipulated too with negative intent so that if, perhaps, there is actually any real signal there, it'll get lost in all of the noise produced by your reactions along with the making of subjective conclusions and assumptions.

I think a good example of the 'discipline' that's mentioned below is the strengthening of your critical thinking faculties, becoming more familiar with the psychological and esoteric Work discussed here on the forum and (if you haven't already) by carefully reading the Wave and Adventures Series and noting the awesome critical thinking that went into the writing of it. Learn to think critically like that and apply it to whatever experiences you have. Also, in my view, more of the 'discipline' (that's mentioned below) is doing the diet and the EE breathing. All equally important too AND doing it all together!

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=609

Castaneda further explains that infants are born with a glowing coat of awareness and that this is what the predator eats, to the point where only a narrow fringe is left. This narrow fringe is sufficient to keep man alive. This narrow fringe is man's self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. From the book: '

By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.'

From Don Juan:

'[The sorcerers of ancient Mexico] reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man." […]
what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic." […]

"The only alternative left for mankind," he continued, "is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.') "Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer," […]

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times, was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to. "My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples," don Juan continued, "that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation." "The flyers' mind flees forever," he said, "when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together."

Thank you for your replies, I have for the most part put it on ignore and figured it was just to keep me worked up. Yes I have thought of all the cameras, motion sensors ect. I have refused to own a gun my entire life, why start now. Specific details I have left out because it is too numerous to get into. I do know that I am being messed with and that I know with absolute certainty or I would not have posted about it. When something happens more than once it is not coincidence. Just where I draw the line is what I am concerned with. Sometimes it is smile and move along with life others are not so simple. Thank you all again for your imput :D

Back
Top Bottom