Beneath sheep's clothing : Communism in America

BlueKiwi

Jedi Master
Hello fellow seekers,

I found this movie Beneath sheep's clothing by Julie Behling.

Here's the synopsis, by Julie :

I lived in Russia as a missionary in the late 90's and witnessed the aftermath of communism first-hand. Then I returned to the U.S. and got a dual master's in Russian Language & Literature (Slavic) and Russian & East European Studies. I wrote my master's thesis on underground Christian movements in the Soviet Union, their survival tactics, and the tactics of the Soviet state to try to dismantle Christianity. Then I began seeing these same tactics happening in America.

I had to say something. I began writing my book Beneath Sheep's Clothing in 2009 and finally published it in 2022. Together with my team, I am thrilled to be bringing Beneath Sheep's Clothing to a broader audience this May 2024! When you watch Beneath Sheep's Clothing, whether you have just recently become aware of the idea of the Marxist threats to America's culture or you have been in the fight for a while, you will come away with a clearer understanding of the Marxist playbook to destroy America's culture - especially through education and the churches. It is only by intimately understanding the tactics of this enemy agenda that we have any chance of foiling it.

The link to the movie is here - it costs US $12.99

After purchase, you can watch it as many times as you like. Not sure about sharing the link they send you though.

I'm only about half way through it, and I think it's very good.

Please let me know your thoughts if you decide to buy watch it :-)

Back
Top Bottom