bibliotecapleiades

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
i want to bring to your attention a site called bibliotecapleiades.net, which i follow since many years. it is a site aggregator, like sott.net. in their most recent update, 27.8.22, there are several articles of interest concerning covid, 5g, which i invite you to examine and possibly take over for sott.net.

Yes, when I am researching a topic that is considered conspiracy theory or is not indexed in the Google search engine or I want to know another point of view of what I find on the surface of the internet I go to the "biblioteca pleiades". I even recommend it to people who are just starting to look for certain topics and if they show interest or hunger to know more I invite them to get to know the forum.

Are you guys referring to bibliotecapleyades.net/ ? because the one you guys are talking about doesn't exist.
I think so,

I had heard of them but I must admit that I had never checked their website out, and it seems like it has interesting stuff, I will definitely keep them in mind.

Although, it seems to work both ways, they have also used SOTT as one of their sources, at least on this one that I found:

Edit: I found that they didn't use SOTT as the source per se, they used the SOTT Spanish translation of the article, but linked the original one instead, which actually doesn't hurt at all, in my view.

I'm a bit amazed about this thread as this pleyades website is a rather old one - albeit recently revamped. I checked my bookmarks and found about forty mentions from it; some of them from 2006 even, like this one. They are renowned for their vast array of subjects and have covered Laura's work extensively over the years.

I didn't know any better than that everyone already knew about it, but now I stand corrected. Nevertheless, I'm glad to discover it still appeals to the next generation of seekers as well. :rockon:

I'm a bit amazed about this thread as this pleyades website is a rather old one - albeit recently revamped. I checked my bookmarks and found about forty mentions from it; some of them from 2006 even, like this one. They are renowned for their vast array of subjects and have covered Laura's work extensively over the years.

I didn't know any better than that everyone already knew about it, but now I stand corrected. Nevertheless, I'm glad to discover it still appeals to the next generation of seekers as well. :rockon:
Oh wow, yes they do have quite an extensive collection of her articles, that is impressive! They've just gained a few points in my book.

The site has been there for quite some time and has been an entry point for many to the work of Laura, specially for the Spanish speaking folks. They do publish on their own many articles also published in SOTT, both in English and Spanish, but I'd agree we have to take it with a grain of salt.

The site has been there for quite some time and has been an entry point for many to the work of Laura
This is my case. I used to read almost all conspiracy info from this site, but the more active I became in the forum, the less I read from there because of the mix of information presented there, and by this I mean very good info along with crazy theories. So at that time I tended to get distracted from good sources, !like SOTT articles, and get involved in, for instance, David Icke's work.

hello to all. for years, i have consulted the site biliotecapleyades.net. only recently it became evident to me that this is a news aggregator such as sott.net. i searched the forum and this subject did not appear. i would like to bring to your attention the existence of this site.

Hello @heinrich . You already posted about this website previously on August 28, 2022. Anything new about it should go into that thread as we don't encourage opening double threads on the same subject if avoidable. ;-)

It seems inconceivable that a search (forum wide) did not reveal its existence since I got two pages of results for that inquiry.

Hello @heinrich . You already posted about this website previously on August 28, 2022. Anything new about it should go into that thread as we don't encourage opening double threads on the same subject if avoidable. ;-)

It seems inconceivable that a search (forum wide) did not reveal its existence since I got two pages of results for that inquiry.

Back
Top Bottom