Bill Gates and Co. Desperate to Destroy Mercola.com

sbeaudry

Jedi Council Member
Story at-a-glance -
  • For decades, our mission has been to help you take control of your health. The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) has launched a comprehensive campaign to put an end to Mercola.com
  • CSPI president Dr. Peter Lurie is a former FDA associate commissioner and avid supporter of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
  • Lurie falsely asserts that I make COVID-19 claims for nutritional supplements sold in my online store. A complete review was made of all products in the Mercola Market and none of the CSPI accusations exists
  • CSPI is bankrolled by billionaires and their corporate entities, such as the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund and Bloomberg Philanthropies. It has also partnered with Bill Gates’ agrichemical PR group, the Cornell Alliance for Science. Greg Jaffe, who heads up CSPI’s Biotechnology Project, is also the associate director of legal affairs at Alliance for Science
  • CSPI also takes significant funds from the American Heart Association, which received heavy financial backing by the makers of Crisco, the top-selling trans fat product ever sold. The AHA also takes money from pharmaceutical companies manufacturing statin drugs
  • In the 1980s, CSPI conducted a highly successful campaign promoting trans fat, resulting in an epidemic of heart disease. It later white-washed its history, omitting its promotion of trans fat from the organization’s historical timeline

First few paragraphs,
For the past two decades, my mission has been to help you take control of your health. Recent developments now threaten my ability to do that. July 21, 2020, the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) issued a press release1 and testified in a Senate hearing on the topic of COVID-19 scams.
The press release contained lies, fabrications and a reckless disregard for truth in an attempt to put an end to me and this website.
Additionally, in an August 12, 2020, email, CSPI president Dr. Peter Lurie2 — a former FDA associate commissioner — claims I'm "profiting from the pandemic" through "anti-vaccine fearmongering" and reporting of science-based nutrition shown to impact your disease risk. According to Lurie:
"Mercola brazenly has claimed that many of his products are coronavirus treatments or cures, including vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, 'molecular hydrogen,' licorice, and other substances.
Besides profiting from the pandemic, Mercola has seemingly advised people to contract COVID-19 after taking supposedly 'immunity boosting' supplements (which of course he sells). Making matters worse, Mercola is a leading proponent of anti-vaccine conspiracy theories — and has been fearmongering against prospective COVID-19 vaccines even before such vaccines are available!"
CSPI is now urging the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission "to bring enforcement proceedings against Mercola and his companies for their unlawful disease claims that falsely and misleadingly claim to treat, cure or prevent COVID-19 infections."

Very serious threat to life and liberty here. If a Dr. can't advise you about medicine, who can? And how is advising, VitC, D, zinc, etc. a threat to human health? The war against human health continues... If Mercola falls, who or what's next?

Back
Top Bottom