Black Lives Matter: what's the larger karmic cycle (if any) behind the history of slavery of Africans

candasiri

Jedi Master
This question has been on my mind for years, I don't know if others have thoughts/questions about this. In the past, the Cs have referred to those subjected to the Nazis as balancing karma for being involved with the destruction of Atlantis (at least that was my interpretation):
Session 22 February 1995:
(L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?

A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging extraordinary karmic debt.

Q: (L) Okay. I got it. Now, is the Jewish religion similar to the Atlantean religion?

A: Not one religion only. Many "religions."
I've had a lingering question about the group karma of Africans subjected to slavery. From the transcripts, Session 16 November 1994, there is a reference to a "past society which was cruel master hierarchical."
Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?

A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

Q: (L) Are black people being abducted by the Lizzies as frequently as white people?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why do we hear so little, if any, about this?

A: You hear little of black culture in general.
What was this "cruel master hierarchical" society? Was it in Kantek? Was there group karma being balanced for Africans who became slaves? Lived in primitive conditions?
I think that this question came up for me again when thinking about what Laura said in Session 30 January 2021:
The motive is similar. The last destruction of Atlantis was...

(L) It was about power. We asked once about if black people in Africa ever had a high civilization. They said yes. I asked what happened to it, and they said they were cruel overlords and their civilization was destroyed and they were reduced to bare survival in the jungles or savanna or whatever as a result. So... Power comes to one and then it's taken away. It goes to another, and it's taken away. Over and over again. We just happen to be here in a place and time where a whole lot of things are culminating in one point in our history. And the C's have said that this is because it's the closing of a Grand Cycle of 309,000 years or something like that. So ALL the little threads that were left dangling and all the different groups that are deserving of punishment... And I guess the Brits are REALLY going to get it because of their whole empire thing... oh my god. And I should talk about it! My DNA says I'm 85% British, Scottish, and Irish. So... How do I know that I wasn't one of those empire-building nabobs over in India or Malaysia or the colonies in America. And of course you can't even really get all soft and syrupy about the Native Americans. What did they do? They were probably the Atlanteans. That's what their punishment was: to be overwhelmed by the European invaders.

Thanks. Every day I can't help but contemplate all the hidden depths of our reality the Cs/Laura has revealed!

This question has been on my mind for years, I don't know if others have thoughts/questions about this. In the past, the Cs have referred to those subjected to the Nazis as balancing karma for being involved with the destruction of Atlantis (at least that was my interpretation):
Session 22 February 1995:

I've had a lingering question about the group karma of Africans subjected to slavery. From the transcripts, Session 16 November 1994, there is a reference to a "past society which was cruel master hierarchical."

What was this "cruel master hierarchical" society? Was it in Kantek? Was there group karma being balanced for Africans who became slaves? Lived in primitive conditions?
I think that this question came up for me again when thinking about what Laura said in Session 30 January 2021:

Thanks. Every day I can't help but contemplate all the hidden depths of our reality the Cs/Laura has revealed!
I don't think Kantek is linked to the karma of Africans as a group. If I remember well, they said the Kantekians were the souls ancestors of caucasians. So if there is karma from this planet left to eliminate, it will probably be for the Caucasian group to do it IMHO.

There isn't much data, but archeologists have found a few remants of African kingdoms and empires. It isn't too hard to imagine that with a more advanced technology, the "right" ideology, those empires pluderunred, enslaved, made cruel scientific experiments, because it's in human nature to want to dominate.

Sadly, even today and in recent history, karma continues to be made on this continent. There is still slavery, genital mutilations, racism, violence, intolerance, some ethnies and women in general are considered as lesser beings, there's corruption and so much more. Many societies, or segment of societies in Africa are still cruel and hierachical.

Maybe other forum members have researched on African history, but we've lost so much during cataclisms and wars, I believe we will have an overview of what happened everywhere at anytime only if and when we either go to 4D or 5D.

But maybe that could be a question for the Cs: At what period did the Black peoples royally messed things up?

But maybe that could be a question for the Cs: At what period did the Black peoples royally messed things up?
Or another way to frame the question is: how did those individuals involved in the destruction of Kantek balance their collective karma from that?

Hi candasiri,

I think you might've answered your own question as you quoted both texts, at least this is what it looks like to me:

(L) It was about power. We asked once about if black people in Africa ever had a high civilization. They said yes. I asked what happened to it, and they said they were cruel overlords and their civilization was destroyed and they were reduced to bare survival in the jungles or savanna or whatever as a result. So... Power comes to one and then it's taken away. It goes to another, and it's taken away. Over and over again. We just happen to be here in a place and time where a whole lot of things are culminating in one point in our history. And the C's have said that this is because it's the closing of a Grand Cycle of 309,000 years or something like that. So ALL the little threads that were left dangling and all the different groups that are deserving of punishment... And I guess the Brits are REALLY going to get it because of their whole empire thing... oh my god. And I should talk about it! My DNA says I'm 85% British, Scottish, and Irish. So... How do I know that I wasn't one of those empire-building nabobs over in India or Malaysia or the colonies in America. And of course you can't even really get all soft and syrupy about the Native Americans. What did they do? They were probably the Atlanteans. That's what their punishment was: to be overwhelmed by the European invaders.

The way I read that is, black people had a a high civilization in Africa, and because of their ways, their karma was to be reduced to living on the savannah of the continent.

Or another way to frame the question is: how did those individuals involved in the destruction of Kantek balance their collective karma from that?
Only a few millions were brought to Earth so it means that most of the population was left to die along with everything else on the planet.

The survivors lost their home, probably many loved ones, their civilization, they had to start all over again and I guess the locals didn't welcome them with flower necklaces.

They witnessed the loss of whatever psychic abilities they had in their youngs, their race faded away as they mixed with homo-sapiens.

Sometime you realize how much you loved something after you lost it. The suffering that the loss of their world must have caused them probably made the balance.

Only a few millions were brought to Earth so it means that most of the population was left to die along with everything else on the planet.

The survivors lost their home, probably many loved ones, their civilization, they had to start all over again and I guess the locals didn't welcome them with flower necklaces.

They witnessed the loss of whatever psychic abilities they had in their youngs, their race faded away as they mixed with homo-sapiens.

Sometime you realize how much you loved something after you lost it. The suffering that the loss of their world must have caused them probably made the balance.
Hi Ryu,
I've thought about that too in regards to the Kantekians--the degeneration of the psychic abilities or other potential positive aspects of the culture that have been lost over the years and how they were lost. Was it due to interbreeding? A change in the cosmic environment? Viruses? Having to resort to agriculture? From the transcripts we know that the Cassiopaeans were in direct contact with some on Kantek before the destruction. Having direct contact must have been pretty awesome.
Session 24 September 1995
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?

A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"

Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?

A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!

Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their own purposes, am I correct?
There is also this from Session 8 April 2000:
Q: So, they are lucky that they have any specimens at all. Who knows, when they find a very ancient specimen of a modern type human, they won't believe it - it will be called an "anomaly!" There ARE artifacts that are EXTREMELY ancient, which give evidence of the presence of modern type man, and they just simply argue themselves to death over them.

A: Yes.

Q: They ignore them. But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?

A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!

Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?

A: Maybe.

Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?

A: Maybe.

Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?

A: Possibly....

Q: Okay, part of the ancient legend of Arktos was that, in very ancient times the Earth was different because it had a vertical axial orientation. This contributed to the golden age or the Edenic condition. Is this, in fact, one of the conditions that existed in the Golden Age? A; Well, yes, but still some puzzle pieces needed.

Q: I noticed also that there are several ball-park type figures given for the precessional cycles. Apparently there is not a whole lot of agreement as to how long this cycle is, exactly. I notice that, if you divide 309,882 years by 12, you come out right in the ball park of 12 precessional cycles. Is this the reason that the zodiac was set up with twelve signs or houses?

A: Related, yes.

Q: Now, since all the recent conjecture about the precessional cycle has really gone all over the place, it is my thought that the real reason for the ancient clues about this cycle are to inform us that the length of 12 of these cycles is a GRAND Cycle, and that THIS is the big clue.

A: Needs some study by you.

Q: One of the interesting things about this Northern civilizational factor is that one of the hallmarks of the Aryan attitude is the Male dominated religion. When did the masculine religion "take over?" Was this always the tendency or leaning of the Aryan group?

A: Involves more than religion. Religion is the facilitator.

Q: Facilitator of what?

A: Customary psycho/social habitue.

Q: Customary to whom?

A: Those whom you refer to as Aryans.

Q: Where did they acquire the "habit" of a masculine oriented religion? Everybody else was worshipping the goddess in one form or another. But this male dominated theology was the distinguishing characteristic of the Northern peoples. Where did they come up with this.

A: Originated on home planet.

Q: Kantek?

A: For all intents and purposes.

Q: Was it this male dominated religion that contributed to the destruction of Kantek?

A: No.

Q: Okay, when they were on their home planet, why did they develop a masculine religion as opposed to a feminine one, considering the fact that women are the source of life, in certain terms?

A: In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice." Remember, at higher levels gender is nonexistent.

Q: Well, the problem I am having here is this: the masculine religion is monotheistic, essentially.

A: In your references.

Q: Was the older masculine religion polytheistic?

A: Going off the track.

Q: The Aryans always thought they were better than everybody else...

A: They were more advanced than the company they found themselves amongst.

Q: But then, as far as I can tell, the Hebrew monotheism is also derived from the Aryan, monotheistic, male dominated religion. It then "fathered" Christianity, and that has been the whole patriarchal, kill-em-all and let God sort-em-out war mongering thing under which we have lived for over 2000 years. This is the Western, European mind... it came from the Aryans, from the North; it was the so-called "civilizing" influence in nearly every respect that you can track. The cohesiveness and dominance of this type of thinking was able to civilize, but then civilization involves dominance, killing, war, territory, the Hitler scene, the whole nine yards. All of this is antithetical to all that you promote as far as being desirable. Yet, you have said that you were in contact with the Northern Peoples for millennia. Yes, Cassiopeia is a Northern Constellation, and probably figured in the early myths of these peoples in ways we cannot know, but the whole thing is that they represent all that is STS.

A: But so do you, so then why did we contact you?

Q: Well. I don't buy into that whole monotheistic, dominator, war-mongering, make everybody conform to one way of thinking head trip!

A: So, you think all individuals conformed then, or is it the soul that counts in the final analysis?

Q: Okay, obviously all individuals are different, and some did not conform then, either.

A: And neither do you.

Q: Point taken. I am just having a hard time with this. I wish you would just tell me! Who interacted with these Aryans to give them this male-dominated, monotheistic idea that they then sought to impose on every other human being on the planet - and are STILL trying!

A: Interactions were transdensity.
My interpretation of the last two lines of this transcript was that some of the Kantekians, perhaps those in leadership positions, were in touch with STS 4th density and this was perhaps where the "monotheistic, dominator, war-mongering" came from? Is it the same as the civilization that was "cruel, master hierarchical?" Perhaps it's just a minor clarification question of little consequence, but since we have cycles of collective karma, the destruction of Kantek seems like a biggie, and we are ending a 309,000 year cycle, the question was curious to me.

Back
Top Bottom