Blood type - Blood Line

Well, it's not Blood type related, but if I'm correct C's did left us with clue regarding physical appearance of "convergent" bloodline "member" which may be useful in putting the puzzles together.

Session980620
Q: Then, that makes me think that the significant thing that we are looking for is a convergence of the blood lines... These
lines are symbolized by the god figures, the children of Odin, and what we are looking for is a place where these lines
converge?
A: Yes.
Q: Well, what characteristics might an individual have that is a product of this convergence?
A: Fair skinned and cleft chin.

From citation above it's clear that "bloodline" person could very likely be white skinned men/women with cleft chin and it may be that this characteristics are one of main designation of their "kind" so to speak.
Although this is not carved in stone, quote from same session:

Q: Well, Ark and F**** both have cleft chins, but C**** and I don't! Does this mean...
A: We aren't saying that all with these features are of that blood line!
Q: So, you can have the bloodline and look quite different?
A: Yes.

I search in the Cayce readings what he said about blood. There's a lot of infos but little about the Rh factor. Only this:

2884-001(24,R)
(Q) Is the close blood relationships of the parents the cause of the body's illness?
(A) Not necessarily so. This MIGHT occur in any condition where the blood plasm were of such natures. That's why the blood should be tested for all of those who would wed, or who would bring those into being - so far as physical forces are concerned.

Kessy said:
I too am B negative and have been searching and searching for answers about the negative Rhesus factor for years, coming up with the same info and same dead ends. Actually I had been gathering my thoughts to post a query very similar to domi’s when, on a different search, I found this thread. So many thanks!

I was always told of how I wasn’t supposed to make it when I was born because of the RH factor (my mom being negative and my father positive). I had the same thing happen with the birth of my two children, only nowadays they give you an injection during and after pregnancy to deal with it.

It sounds like somebody didn't know what they were talking about when telling you that you weren't supposed to make it. The only problem with the Rhesus factor is when the mother is Rh negative and is expecting a Rh positive child. Not when the Rh negative mother is expecting a Rh negative child. This wouldn't make her produce antibodys against the child.

And the first Rh positive child a Rh negative mother gave birth to would survive but she would not be able to go through the pregnancy with the 2nd Rh positive child because of the antibodys. (blood being mixed at labour)

Your father being Rh positive is only as a phenotype. He carries both genes for Rh negative and Rh positive and only passed on the Rh negative to you. The Rh negative gene is recessive where as the Rh positive is dominant, which means that to be a Rh negative you have to carry two genes for this to be expressed and for Rh negative to be your phenotype.

the_hammer said:
Kessy said:
I was always told of how I wasn’t supposed to make it when I was born because of the RH factor (my mom being negative and my father positive). I had the same thing happen with the birth of my two children, only nowadays they give you an injection during and after pregnancy to deal with it.

It sounds like somebody didn't know what they were talking about when telling you that you weren't supposed to make it. The only problem with the Rhesus factor is when the mother is Rh negative and is expecting a Rh positive child. Not when the Rh negative mother is expecting a Rh negative child. This wouldn't make her produce antibodys against the child.

Yes, that's my case also. Rh negative mother and Rh positive father => I'm Rh negative. So no problem, I made it :)

And the first Rh positive child a Rh negative mother gave birth to would survive but she would not be able to go through the pregnancy with the 2nd Rh positive child because of the antibodys. (blood being mixed at labour)

Yeah but now they give you injections for that, so it should be OK?
My first child is Rh positive; they gave me an injection right after her birth. But then, my second child is Rh negative.

Lúthien said:
Yeah but now they give you injections for that, so it should be OK?
My first child is Rh positive; they gave me an injection right after her birth. But then, my second child is Rh negative.

I don't know what is in the injection, but it does make it possible for a Rh negative mother to have several Rh positive children.

Thanks the_hammer. You know... I knew that, but for some reason it didn't click into my brain. :umm: I must have not quite understood something or had some weird rationalization going on in my head. You may have helped to uncover a program or issue I have to look more deeply into. Thanks again.

Laura said:
Interesting discussion though I don't think that "People of the blood" will be identifiable by their blood type.

How could we identify one of those?

cubbex said:
Laura said:
Interesting discussion though I don't think that "People of the blood" will be identifiable by their blood type.

How could we identify one of those?

I'd say, by their actions, their DOing. "By their fruit you shall know them".

That's interesting topic...
Interesting thing happened in my family: both of my parents are O Rh positive, and me and my sister are O Rh negative..
I heard it's rarely happens :huh:

maja said:
That's interesting topic...
Interesting thing happened in my family: both of my parents are O Rh positive, and me and my sister are O Rh negative..
I heard it's rarely happens :huh:

It's like blue eyes in a child born to brown-eyed parents. Since brown eyes are dominant, if each parent has a brown eye gene and a blue eye gene, they will be brown eyed, but they can both pass the blue eyed gene to their child who must have two of them to have blue eyes. But, it never works in reverse because in order to have blue eyes, you must get the gene from both parents and you don't even have/carry the brown eyed gene so cannot pass it on.

I have O positive blood but I carry the O negative gene and have passed it on to one of my children who also got an O negative gene from her father who was also O positive. The other children are O positive. I got the O negative gene from my mother and an O positive from my father. My mother is also O positive, but her brother is O negative. That means that both of her parents also carried the O negative gene though they didn't necessarily have O negative blood.

So, it's really not THAT rare for this to happen, though it is like blue eyes...

So this means that I have 2 genes for 0 Rh negative...
Now I understand..
Thanks for explaining...

Back
Top Bottom