Bug

Thanks a lot for the thread recommendations!
It`s sometimes easy to get lost in the forum maze.

Ok , Well thanks to Tigersoap I am at this thread.

I actually thought the film was ok, and sometimes maybe a movie has to put in all the elements to make it come across as anyone who thinks this way is a nutter , so as to get through.

The last part of the film after the killing of the doctor , who is described as nothing but a machine , we get all the stuff on the Bilderbergers and timelines.

In the information given the year 1982 is given (if im not mistaken) as the moment that all human beings are implanted with a chip of some sort so as to be controlled watched etc.

Lets suppose this is true , then the question would be how would such a chip , transmitter , "bug" get into every human.

My thoughts where that it would have to be from birth.

This had my thoughts leading to something I have been suspicious of /concerned / paranoid ? about for a long time , say the vitamin K injected into infants at birth. Alfalfa is a strong source of vitamin k , and has got me re reading some of the C sessions.

Vitamin k i speak of here though is konakion a synthesis petro based.

I just give a little quote from what I read here at:

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/vitamin-k.htm

"In spite there being no long term trials of these preparations, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended that phytomenadione be administered prophylactically to all newborn babies.72 The use of oral vitamin K preparations fell out of favour in the USA and the 'safer' intramuscular route became the route of choice."

Quite an interesting page to read for a start. Still searching , especially in a Cs session they talk of finding out what alfalfa does to the human being. So just looking at the vitamin k aspects of it.

Hope this is making some sense.

Im figuring from what im reading so far , that vitamin k at birth started in a very big global way from around 1982 and onwards , the date mentioned in the film. Not a definite just havent found an exact date yet.

Films ey .)

Just to add to the paranoia regarding the year 1982 , on the form for applying for a british passport there is a question.

Where you born after 1982?

Still havent pinned down dates.

Back
Top Bottom