CALLING OUT Bravo-7 - Never Forget

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
An impactful website and documentary:

1728678739080.png
"The best, most detailed and most informative film to date on the collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7 on 9/11, 2001. A VERY important piece of work." ~ Tony Rooke, Film Producer
“I’m very critical of the videos that are made about 9/11 because they tend to be a mixture of good information and questionable information. I think we need to be very solid in our message and stick to what we really know. Calling Out Bravo-7 is an exception, it is absolutely solid. There is nothing in this video that I find questionable. It really presents the strongest information and it presents a very good case. It’s a good introduction to the events of 9/11 and especially the collapse of Building-7, and the fact that its from a firefighter’s perspective gives an added dimension to it. I very strongly recommend this video.” – David Chandler, The physics teacher who convinced NIST to acknowledge the freefall of Building-7

1728678608927.png

The Wall of Honor videos of 14 individual firefighters and their pledge:

1728679775225.png

The amazing heroic action of FDNY Chief Oreo Palmer is recounted beginning @1:30:33, who incredibly made it to the 78th floor (the point of impact) of the South Tower to report there were no raging fires, but fire that could be knocked down and one stairway was still intact to save people. One minute after his communication to command, the South Tower collapsed.

1728680009838.png

The Home page also has the sequel to CALLING OUT Bravo-7:

Honoring our fallen by seeking the TRUTH

1728681308104.png

Four years later and the lies of 9/11 persist - the public is still deceived about what really happened that day and the evil that was perpetrated.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director

NEVER FORGET.

Back
Top Bottom