Can one soul be reincarnated in more than one body in the same time period?

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Can a soul be reincarnated in the past or in the future instead of now? I think I remember reading souls choosing to reincarnate in a body at certain important times with a mission to complete. If that is the case, what would prevent the soul from reincarnating at the same time again in another body, so that the soul is existing simultaneously in the same time in different bodies?

In a sense due to channeling there is no time and all our incarnations are happening NOW "cutted" by dimensions and densities, where the one incarnation is the subjective reception of the reality dependent on the choice of where the specific consciousness unit want to live.

If in the same reality in the same dimension one consciousness would operates two bodies it may cause discrepancies between lifes (bodies) and the rejection of the that body, which give smaller effects. It's probably relief the soul and would give more coherence awareness in dealing with higher densities and other dimensions.

FWIW

Data said:
The C's said that 'time' does not exist, so I guess the answer would be yes.

That’a what I was thinking. All our lifetimes are running together albiet in separate realities, but at the same “time”. Which makes you wonder what effect changes to the way we live our life in this reality might have an upon the others? And vice versa I guess.

Can a change in this life ripple out and affect the others - can we potentially heal the “past” in more ways than we might imagine?

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

lux said:
In a sense due to channeling there is no time and all our incarnations are happening NOW "cutted" by dimensions and densities, where the one incarnation is the subjective reception of the reality dependent on the choice of where the specific consciousness unit want to live.

If in the same reality in the same dimension one consciousness would operates two bodies it may cause discrepancies between lifes (bodies) and the rejection of the that body, which give smaller effects. It's probably relief the soul and would give more coherence awareness in dealing with higher densities and other dimensions.

FWIW

I think what you say is very interesting. I was thinking that if there is no "time," and all incarnations are happening simultaneously then maybe all of this is "happening" or taking place in a higher space, a greater plane of reality as it were. But there may be levels to all this, or maybe levels of quality and significance to these incarnations (within this greater reality) and at each moment in this reality there is a choice to select which level of reality within this greater plane of reality is to be made manifest. Not sure I make sense or really understand this but what you say about higher densities and choice may be an important factor in all this. Anyway, what you say reminds me of this quote from the philosopher William James from 'The Varieties of Religious Experience':

The whole drift of my education goes to persuade me that the world of our present consciousness is only one out of many worlds of consciousness that exist, and that those other worlds must contain experiences which have a meaning for our life also; and that although in the main their experiences and those of this world keep discrete, yet the two become continuous at certain points, and higher energies filter in.

Alada said:
Data said:

That’a what I was thinking. All our lifetimes are running together albiet in separate realities, but at the same “time”. Which makes you wonder what effect changes to the way we live our life in this reality might have an upon the others? And vice versa I guess.

Can a change in this life ripple out and affect the others - can we potentially heal the “past” in more ways than we might imagine?

I have been having similar thoughts about this recently also. I do wonder whether every time we learn a 'lesson', or retain and increase our 'essence', increase our 'knowledge' - if those conscious acts affect our 'alternate selves' too, with a rippled 'consciousness energy field' effect. I know it is a simplistic approach; but maybe these 'positive' (applied knowledge/orderly) actions here in this present incarnation (as we perceive it) result in 'positive' consequences, with the opposite effect for 'negative' (ignorant/chaotic) actions - so our 'alternate selves' fluctuate continually as a result, just as we may be affected by their actions also. Depending on the orientation/polarity and strength of our 'charge' or FRV at the 'Realm border crossing' will determine what type of 'reality' we 'attract' or 'fit in' - individually (soul unit/fragment) and collectively (soul unit/group) perhaps?

The following excerpt I found interesting. As I understand it, "to do the process within the natural flow of things" involves non-anticipation, and essentially to BE and DO. Also for higher level STO (us in the 'future') to go "Answering calls for assistance" (helping us up the next step) means us 'asking sincerely' whilst helping those on the step behind. We reap what we sow, as it were. :)

Cs session 5th August 2000

Q: So, we can forget that one for now. Okay, last session you brought up the subject of Frequency Resonance Vibration. You suggested that there are certain STS forces who are developing or creating or managing physical bodies that they are trying to increase the frequency in so that they will have bodies that are wired so that they can manifest directly into 3rd density, since that seems to be the real barrier that prevents an all-out invasion, the fact that we are in 3rd density and they are in 4th. Now, I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future, coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies to manifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?

A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?

A: Yes.

Q: How do the STO manage?

A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?

A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Data said:

I agree on this. If the soul is proper of a non material world, then there's no time, then there's no real moment for the soul for being born and dying in any, so it can be completing the process of reincarnation or going through another experience at any moment. Maybe reincarnation is like an imprint, and each life is a paper, depending on the way it was imprinted and the materials of the paper, the life or person created.

My only doubt is, if the soul contemplates one life at the fifth density, or several, or all, if there's no time, then does that say that the level of contemplation happens only once or repeats itself in a different version.

I have read cases of past life regression showing future lives as well as simultaneous lives. There was an interesting show in the nineties hosted by Dan Aykroyd called Psi facto chronicles of the oaranormal that was supposedly based on true case files of i think it was the fbi. The one i am thinking of had to do with a man having bad luck and when hypnotized was able to predict the crimes if a man that was also him in this timeline. By changing this mans future because he helped to catch him he also changed the bad luck he had. A very interesting watch even just for the thoughts it provokes.

-
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=203892&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=3576652

I think Paul Brunton devoted a book to this. He talks of the Overself, each life being like a segment of an orange. More than one at the same time? It would seem to imply that.

Back
Top Bottom