Can SOTT forum members actually meet each other?

Neil

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Joda brought up this concern on another thread, and I think it is significant enough to deserve its own thread. I have seen this concern to varying degrees across the site. If you are like me, a lot of your joy in life probably comes from arriving home, reading material off the internet, and making posts on this site. Some of the forum members seem to know each other pretty well, and it seems that at least 90% of us are linked by the common interests of discovering oursleves, discovering the objective truth about reality, and exchanging knowledge. Besides these goals, it seems like we don't know each other at all. I know hundreds of interesting souls by a screen name, words on a screen, and a cute little picture they decide to use to represent themselves. Is it possible for SOTT forum members who live in close proximity to visit each other? Another question, how many Cassiopaea readers live near us that we don't even know about? The SOTT forum is like an over group, but it would be interesting if we could make little subgroups that meet each other on occassion. It would increase the strength of the network, I think, and make the PTB that much weaker against us. It is only an idea to throw out, and I have no idea how we would organize such a thing or if people would even want to do it. Especially with gas prices... But if we could make SOTT an extended close-knit network for people who want to participate, it seems it would boost our effectiveness even more. What do you guys think?

The idea sounds good, but due to past experiences, i'm hesitant. I appreciate my anonymity. I somewhat prefer a 'cute little picture', because what i say isn't attached to how i am perceived. OSIT
I also think us being strangers and not too familiar with each other, in a way contributes to the objectivity of the forum.

There is a level of, i daresay, professionalism (in matters of self mastery and development, etc)to this forum. I've yet to find another forum to match that.

Other forums i've observed, have a greater level of comraderie and 'buddy-hood'. I don't usually find productive discussions there (especially those in nature similar to discussions on this forum),

The thing i'm most afraid of neil, is that having an extended close knit network as you mention, can be infiltrated just as easily as this forum. I don't want to see this forum form into some sort of 'organization' with headquarters, and lots of members, similar to a new age group. (I think the distance networking is excellent).

Do you notice the objectivity the seasoned members display when conducting 'scratch tests'? Do you notice how an NLP laced post is dissected and analyzed by Laura, Ark, Henry, Beau, Anart and the other moderators? (I honestly admit, those dissections really educated me).

Now imagine individuals who can presume to be forum members but are 'agents' or 'moles'. They meet up for a group gathering (where there are honest, sincere forum members), similar to what you're suggesting. Suppose they make an emotionally charged statement blindly supporting rense or alex jones. The other members try to give a balance, objective perspective, but yet still the individual/individuals resist. Emotions start flying. Sympathetic individuals start defending the 'pseudo-sincere' member. The individual/individuals may be psychopaths, and might have caused some damage, intentionally. It's one thing dealing with a psychopath on a forum, but it's another thing dealing with them in person.

I know that this is an extreme scenario, but in this day and age, one can never be too careful. (I'm a bit cautious and not too hasty for group gatherings after reading about Laura's experiences with Frank, in "Adventures with Cassiopaea")

In any event, i think there is a possibilty of such a gathering, however distant in the future. I personally would look forward to such a gathering.

Cheers

Neil said:
Is it possible for SOTT forum members who live in close proximity to visit each other?
I also used to think along the lines of what you suggest here Neil. Then I realized that there is a reason why there is such a thing as QFS. There are some members here who have really dedicated themselves to the Work, re-searching and learning. From my own personal experience and opinion it is best if you meet with people when you are at the QFS level and with people who are also at the QFS level. As there are several issues to be considered, some which were pointed out by wilecoyote and other reasons as well.

Another reason that comes to mind is the idea of "mirroring". I think that it is of utter importance to really know how to 'mirror' without letting your emotions get in the way, which is very difficult. Basically I don't think that one can 'mirror' another without getting into some confrontation and possibly having a negative affect on the one being presented the 'mirror' if not at the QFS level. Since imo you should be at a level where you don't identify and where you don't let your lower centers affect you (as much) because of the level of your awareness, understanding and familiarization with the Work and C's material.

This is just my opinion on the subject

Nina

Hello

While I initially proposed the idea I'm too, just as wilecoyote, somewhat hesitant regarding it's application. Many of forum members (including me) are still too unexperienced to form any kind of a group, even sub-group, without risking infiltration, but what's more probable initially, usual problems which stem from gathering highly individualized persons discussing rather hot topics. Some may say that we've learned a lot now, but taking into consideration what we've seen ocurring here, when long time forum member jumped out with his 'invitation to confrontation' [mr. gentleman - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093&p=27] and remembering that there may still be some holy cows within us, of which we have no awareness..it's better to keep safe distance.

But, on the other hand I don't see much danger in some brief meetings on an individual basis, during vacation or travel (kind of a trip to Europe which Brent is planning). Indeed, between some of us there seems to grow certain kind of understanding and say..positive resonance, so if anyone is planning any trip and knows a forum member lives in an area one is going to visit - why not meet, smoke, drink a bit and exchange some stories during nite-talk :)

Well, those were just my five cents.

Ya Neil i identify with your sentiment as well, however there is a certain amount of growth we must accomplish on our own. I'd hate to describe it as a test, but every sincere seeker has a threshold he/she must reach within themselves before a "teacher" or even a group can appear. You'll find these things as you are ready for them.

For now, Eso suggested to me that I use everyone in my life as an unconcious "group" member, this forum as a mirror (or conscious members) and all my reading as the teacher. That seems to be working, but i must admit progress is slow and at times frustrating.

I thought about having a group to work with too. No matter how much I yearn to have like minded people surrounding me, I need to grow and know myself. When I have learned enough by myself and can learn no more, then I think the opportunity will present itself. Well at least that's what I keep telling myself. I'm so lonely that tears fall now and eyebrows/forhead burns just feeling it for a few moments makes me rationalize it and then feeling stops. (mind runs a list of close friends, fairweather friends, family, job, etc... but still in Turmoil because part of me doesn't care about any of that.)

Telling each other what we see/feel/think is the truth about each other can get really nasty when people are not ready. Right now Knowing my quirks - group work would not be good at this time. Also I am terrified of groups because of my past experiences. Usually one or more persons eat the others - the others are in lala land and then they wonder why I didn't come back or want to be near them.

Cyre2067 said:
For now, Eso suggested to me that I use everyone in my life as an unconcious "group" member, this forum as a mirror (or conscious members) and all my reading as the teacher. That seems to be working, but i must admit progress is slow and at times frustrating.
when I remember, I learn from people sorrounding me instead of getting frustrated with them but those momments are few. I remind myself that I used to be like that or even worst then them.(in this lifetime, others before, or simultaneously) If I'm not suffering than I'm not learning. I still have to learn to discern between suffering stupidly and suffering because I chose to do so.

Well, I thought it was an interesting idea to be able to meet and discuss, and I can also see where it can be counter-productive. I was really just throwing that idea out there to see what everybody thought, and you told me. I understand the threshold that must be reached, as most of my work has been done on my own, and that really might help to explain why my efforts to create a group in the past have failed. I agree that becoming too friendly distracts from the task at hand, and it may promote factionalism between various subgroups. I can see where maintaining such distance might be the safest way, but I'm not sure if it's the best way. The network idea is probably way too much contact, but I like joda's idea of occassional contact if you're in the area or just passing through. And it is true that this would attract a lot of attention from the MCS. But I'm not as concerned about the MCS, I've dealt with it before, and I can do it again if need be. As long as I don't do anything stupid, like barging into government installations demanding information. I like how Laura and co. dissect the posts, it shows that they truly "walk the walk" when it comes to what they write about and do. I find it interesting too, because it keeps me on the lookout for programs and problems. Well, it seems that soon I'll have to leave the forum for awhile for "intensive study." You guys have helped me see problems within myself in regard to the work, and your advice about focusing purely on inner development before anything else coincides with my experiences, so with that, thanks for the clarity you've added, even if I don't agree with it entirely.

Yeah, I think we'll meet sometime, hopefully in 4-D!

I'm not necessarily advocating staying within this group and this forumn. I didn't and wouldn't have even considered anything along the lines of what is talked about here on the Sott and Cassiopaea.org site when I was your age. But to say that you are going to "leave the forumn for "intensive study"" seems to me that you are going to cut off or limit your exposure to what is discussed here to items and topics because they take time and effort to understand. I do agree that taking time and stepping back to really read all the topics and references talked about in the Wave and the other articles and publications is needed. And also if you haven't had any exposure to the US other than where you live, the world, and been personally involved in any of what are the issue facing the world then the things talked about here can be hard to bring into focus and relate to. Stopping to understand and absorb is and can be beneficial in terms of looking at major gaps of understanding in terms of various topics. What I think you are missing to understand is the reason why this forum even exists IMO. Probably the same questions you want to explore are the same question that a lot of people here want to explore. What I have found and think a lot of others have found when they really delve into the material (references in the various books, etc) is that being able to tackle the amount of material presented is daunting. Even more so if you haven't applied yourself to any kind of education outside of what is considered viable and necessary for a good living and survival in society. So what I think and try to apply to my life and this forum and the material is a balance between reading the forum, reading the various references, etc, and having a life outside of these things so that I have material and experience to apply to what I'm trying to understand. When you are trying to learn, what better way to see if what you are learning is accurate, then posting and see what others think? That is the value of the forum IMO. You have asked questions here that I have felt some kind of internal intimidation to ask. They are good question that are asked in an open and honest fashion. Makes me wonder why I haven't asked them (makes me look at my own programs) and I think some of the reasons I haven't have to do with the responses to your question of meeting with other Sott forum members. A program of self-protection taken to an extreme sense. The fear of being burned and infultrated by outside organizations and not having the adequate knowledge to protect from having this happen This I think is a valid issue to consider, yet at the same time unless we are open and try to find people to communicate with that are trying to figure the issues of the day out then we are lost to this fear. I wonder and look for similar groups and people where I live. I think a big issue I have is the fear of messing up, being manipulated and being thrown off. And I think I'm missing out from the very life and experience I'm trying to understand, learn about and protect from damage. Organizing meetings from this forum may not be the answer. Contacting individuals that you find common ground with and forming a relationship which could lead to more learning, etc, such as meeting together is possibly beneficial to learning. If you do not reach and try then you will never know and learn, which is limiting yourself IMO. The topic of discernment is talked about a lot here and the thing that keeps coming to mind for me on this topic of meeting others in the group or elsewhere is how does a person learn this discernment if they don't learn it by experience? Not going to happen IMO.
If you decide to take a break from or leave the forum, best of luck.

Neil said:
But I'm not as concerned about the MCS, I've dealt with it before, and I can do it again if need be.
Hey Neil, can you please elaborate on that? How have you dealt with the MCS, and was that confrontation successful?

When i read that, i got the impression of Neo 'handling' the Matrix and the various 'agents' in the movie. Is that what you are alluding to?

Or were you trying to say that you know how to 'evade' the MCS radar?

Sorry for my absence. This post will address the concerns that Mike raised. In my next post I'll answer your question wilecoyote, because it is quite extensive and I could actually write a mini-adventure series on it, which is actually, what I'm in the process of doing.

Since I've come to this forum, I've spent hours typing about my experiences, many more hours reading about the experiences of others, and more hours just thinking about it all. All of these hours amount to lots of posting and almost no reading. So that's why I thought I might take a breather for awhile. But I don't think I'll go away completely as I thought. I think it would be best to read the posts so I stay "in the loop," but avoid posting unless it is something critically important. And when school starts again... well that is going to put me in a precarious situation. Yeah, I put on a feeble mask of normalcy outside of my esoteric life, though if the MCS had a subcon handbook for spotting wanderers (wanderers from matrix society, not neccessairly 5th and 6th density) I'd definately have a red flag pinned on me. I sit as far away from everyone else as possible, speak to almost no one, and am known to have only 1 friend. It's a good thing nobody takes the time to investigate me because they'd be shoving pills down my throat like no tommorrow. Though, I have had these "concerned" individuals who want to "save me from deviant thoughts" pop up every so often who have come a bit too close... And I learned it is never a good idea to read this stuff before taking standardized tests... Anyway, I'm getting off base here. I agree with you that it is a good idea to post your beliefs and discoveries here so that you can discuss them with others, and I have been doing this extensively. I am wary of the MCS, but I no longer fear it. There is almost nothing left for it to take from me, except who I am, and if it takes that, I've failed my entire mission anyway. Those things that I still do have, a nice loving home, a future in theroretical research, people I can talk to; I hate to see them go, but I am perfectly expectant to lose them too at some point. But I will still have who I am, who I am becoming; my essence. And I will fight them to the last to preserve it. "Take my hand, lead me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and kill the sea, you can't take the sky from me." It is time to stop running, I think. To fight the MCS head-on in any of it's manifestations will result in failure, so I'm not implying that it needs to be attacked either. However, if you defend yourself, defend your beliefs, act in your best interests, I believe you can wage a very effective defensive war against the forces that try to control you. In order to do this you must disconnect yourself from the world, it may seem like you care about nothing, but actually you care about the most important things, your being. And then you can look into yourself and see a reflection of some sort of higher reality, maybe it is home, but you feel some urge to get there. And the reality in which you live starts to dissolve away. I guess this is what the Cassiopaeans refer to when they say all that exists exists in you. You see something greater in yourself that you have been taught doesn't exist. Well, I'm not saying that my path is right for you, but these are the things I have experienced, and they have continued to build, farther and farther removing me from the norm. Maybe G and M mention these things, as I have never read more than excerpts from their books. It just seems like I've done a lot of "the work" without even realizing it. Now I'm kinda halfway in between. I can slide back down the mountain to 3rd density, which would be impossible for me to do, because these "higher truths" would never leave me alone, or I can see if I can make it to the top, which I assume, is the gateway to 4th density. You said it, and I agree, like all other things regarding the work, it is really impossible to understand completely until you experience it for yourself.

Wilecoyote, the breif answer to your post is both. First I more or less charged in trying to get the world to see, I lost, went into a sort of denial, couldn't ignore what had happened to me, stayed under the radar as long as I could, but that meant living in constant fear, so then I said I was going to live as what I am. Que sera sera. And it has worked well for me. I wouldn't claim to even approximate the power of Neo, even in my own microcosm of reality. Though I feel like him at times, I don't have that sort of power. I may have power over myself that is vaguely similar to Neo's, but my power over reality is slight. Yes, I've had my battles, but I'm no epic hero who has the power to restore balance to the matrix.

Now for the extended version. This is about a 30 page stint on MS Word, but I'll see if I can compress it down to one or two for the purposes of this forum. The first thing you should know, and I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but, if you got here by reading a chain of books that gradually increased your interest of the paranormal and you eventually ended up here without giving up anything significant, you truly have been on the gravy train. Now perhaps such a person is very spiritually advanced, and only has to tie up a few loose ends this incarnation, but I had to go through relative chaos to get to where I am today. And that is not just the typical teenage exaggeration of mundane problems.

The first 11 years of my life were pretty much normal. The only odd thing I remember is being taken to a pyramid shaped building that had strange markings around it. I'll copy the incident out of my history.

1993- Major Events: January- I am in full custody of my grandparents, May- "Government Building" incident.
Details: As I stated earlier, my father could not afford to support me. My grandparents had money saved up from selling the business and from buying bonds. They had bought a cheap house and were doing ok. He told me I would be living with them now, but he promised I could still see him on the weekends. He held true to this promise. My grandparents had a hard time taking on the burden, but they managed to scrape by. My grandma told me later that she expected, and almost knew that the day would come where I would live with her. It was the greatest joy of her life. It was at that time, the lowest point in our family finances, that the great economic boom reached Florida. Several months later, my father had gotten a new relatively high paying job. He told my grandma he could now afford to support me again, however knew better. He needed time to pay off his debt, and his new job required him to travel 4 hours daily. I would be left long hours by myself. My father believed he could make it work and took me back. After two weeks, he realized that grandma was right and this set the future precedent that I would live primarily at her house. On my trip back to there, something mysterious happened that I call the "Government Building Incident." I remember going towards a gray building in a small canyon. The building was five to seven stories tall, which is highly unusual for this region. Positioned to the front left was a huge satellite dish. Maybe 20 feet in diameter. The most curious feature of the entire place was the architecture. The sides were covered by strange symbols. Almost like hieroglyphics. The building also resembled a step pyramid in shape. As we neared it I fell asleep. The next thing I remember is leaving on the same road we entered upon. I asked my grandma if such a place ever existed several years later. She said yes, there was once a government building in Rockcrusher Canyon that looked very much like that. No one really knows what they did there, but Rockcrusher Canyon is in the complete OPPOSITE direction from my grandparents' house. Also my grandma says the place was torn down later, which is why I never saw it again. Stranger still, I have dreams about that building every so often. I am always trying to get to it, but I never can. I always pass out before I can get there. Also, why would they tear such an elaborate building down? This is another event that I put in my strange and may never be understood pile. If you ask me it has conspiracy written all over it. My dad never admits to taking me to that place.

As I said, I've pretty much written the "Government Building Incident" off as another one of those things. I was very young at the time. Then when I was 9 going into 10, I started to change...

1998- Major Events: January- Involvement with Meghan, Hayley, and the Wiccans begins, September- High school popularity enjoyed, Mother dies.
Details: How I got involved in this I do not know. However, Meghan and Hayley were two girls who claimed to have knowledge of witchcraft. I butted in on one of their conversations and they were scared to death of someone telling others that they were witches. I told them that their secret was safe with me and that I also found it very interesting. They found my interest interesting and decided to let me in on a few details. Hayley said that she had powers of the mind that allowed her to manipulate reality. Meghan could supposively read auras. An aura is an energy field emanated by your soul that consists of several different colors. These colors tell different things about your soul, including morality, thoughts, and your FRV. There exists a camera that can photograph the aura, though no one knows exactly how to interpret it. I had a burning desire to find out about my own soul, and the nature of those around me. So I befriended them. This was not very exciting, as I followed Meghan around having her read auras and listening to what they were supposed to mean. Hayley was distant, and all I really got out of her is that she was discovering some sort of power that she had that allowed her to control things. Hayley had knowledge of certain rituals that were supposed to increase your power. Hayley and Meghan were close to each other and were always telling secrets behind my back. I did not like this and this eventually led to conflict. Firstly, Hayley invited me to her birthday party. She claimed she was going to show us some of her power. Nothing ever came of it, and when I asked her when she was going to give us the demonstration, she laughed at me and said I was foolish to believe in such things. After this we grew more distant. Years later, I reflected on this, and I came to the conclusion that Meghan and Hayley had no power. They were just throwing exciting things, like the teacher having the black aura of death, and other people having the light blue aura, meaning they were "haunted", to keep me interested. However, there are two interesting things to note here. Some strange things did start happening. First were the apparitions. I would see things, look back and not see them. Then I would glance away or blink my eyes and see them again in the same spot I was looking at. This usually happened with animals, but sometimes with small objects. I found this a bit strange, but it did not happen frequently, and it could be explained as the animal moving, or lapse of memory of what had been done to the object. Though I could've sworn a glue bottle teleported across the classroom once...The second occurrence was the one ritual I did participate in. I was told to focus my intuitive energies to make a hole in the ground. This was after the birthday party by the way. Meghan and Hayley did some sort of incantation. The three of us were supposed to be able to open the gateway to the underworld. It was a test for me so I could prove my powers or something like that. Well, there was never a hole, but the ground was quivering a bit. In order to make sure I wasn't crazy, I asked some of my friends to come over and feel the ground. They said it was shaking too. This led to final doubts about Meghan and Hayley, and in retaliation for her treatment of me at the birthday party, I told my friend Austin. They did not like this, and this led to my slow expulsion from their group. By this time, we were into 4th grade, and I didn't really care. Austin thought there was something to this power, and that we should pursue farther understanding of it. I guess this was my first departure from normalcy, I was open to weird things, and if they could be proven, wanted to know more about them. Thinking back on it, I guess it was preparation, and a very small tip of the iceberg, of what was to come. At this time, Buck moved away. To lose someone I had such emotional attachment to was very depressing. I moped around, and was quite suggestible. Fortunately, and soon unfortunately, my friendship with Hayley and Meghan as well as my nature earned me high standing in social circles. I was intelligent, sweet, agreeable, and nearly friendless. My policy of sharing my test answers with others was a great hit to no one's surprise. There was a great rush of people who wanted to associate with me. I was cautious about making friends, but I did make a few. One was Chris, well Chris Gilbert, not Chris Foxworth, whom I've been referring to in earlier events. He was into computers and videogames, things that I liked a great deal, and was also similar in personality and reasonably intelligent. My life became more fun than work at school, and my social standing was looking bright going into Christmas vacation. I found out later that my mother died sometime during this time period.

I guess you could say that was the beginning of my transformation. The next year that I am copying into this post is when I had my "awakening."

1999- Major Events: January- CRITICAL JUNCTURE- I meet Chris, Faro, Elfangdor and the Andelites. September- CRITICAL JUNCTURE- I decide we should share our knowledge in attempt to better understand ourselves and find the others.
Details: This is the most important part of my life to date. Though the event itself wasn't very momentous, it began "the progression." You might find all of this a bit corny, but this is how the true Neil got started. This single event would lead to my research, knowledge of aliens, and eventually to the Truthseekers. And who knows what awaits me in my future. I told you about awakening, perhaps scared you a little bit, and this is when I had mine. My eyes were opened to a whole other reality that exists all around us. At first it was a bit childish, but it was the foundation for everything. Enough rambling, I'll continue the story. But there was a lonely boy named Chris Foxworth. Not long after school began, he wanted to be my friend. He started quietly at first, and got progressively more...desperate. Chris was unpopular, not very intelligent, and a loner. He was frequently bullied. Why would I want to involve myself with someone like that? Yes, I was quite arrogant then. This was a very popular decision with the class, and my refusal of his friendship was the perfect opportunity for the class to be even more hateful towards him. Chris was shattered, and he appealed to the teacher for help. The only condolence the teacher gave, was "He doesn't want to be your friend, so just leave him alone." Several members of the class heard this and laughed at him, and I was there as well. For some reason, sitting there watching the teacher tell him that and watching the reaction of others ignited a spark of compassion. He was very sad after this, feeling defeated. He stayed alone and got continually more depressed. I watched him more than I should've and I began to crack. He knew this and resumed his efforts to persuade me. Almost begging me. He put up a good argument for that age. "Why do you side with these people?" "What have I done to you?" "You don't seem to have a problem associating with these other people." "I have something I must tell you, you must know who you are." The argument was compelling but the last line was a trigger. How would Chris know who I was? It was crazy. I had a burning desire to know what he was talking about, but I resisted it at first. At that time, I did not believe in the soul. I thought everything was controlled by the mind. The fact that this was a trigger was contradicting my belief system, so my mind decided it was going to reject this. In essence, my mind and my soul were fighting each other. After several days I was just too curious, I had to find out what he meant. So, I found him at lunch and decided to talk to him. I asked him what he meant by I must know who I am. He said he was on a mission to discover himself. That just made me more curious. So I asked what it entailed. He said something about a secret lab, and that if I was ready to face my destiny he would take me there. I agreed that I wanted to know more with extreme skepticism. Chris is not much of an intellect, but he always has a knack for accessing great wisdom when it proves expedient. He said he would take me there that night. I did not quite understand this, but after falling asleep that night I had a dream. I found myself wandering around in a foggy city. There were brown gothic buildings everywhere. I was wandering around in the streets when I came across Chris. He motioned for me to follow him, so I did. He led me to a dense pocket of fog, which surrounded a hatch. He opened the hatch, and I saw a metal, tubular slide leading downward. He hopped in and I followed him. It was somewhat like riding a water slide. When we reached the bottom, I was in a silvery metallic room with a yellow laptop on the floor. He led me to a large metallic automatic door. When it opened, I woke up. The next day I decided to ask Chris if this was the lab. He said yes, but I was still skeptical so I decided to ask a few questions. Firstly, I asked why there was so much fog. He said it was there to hide the entrance. I asked how I felt when I went down the slide. He said excited, I was screaming a little bit. I asked what I saw when I reached the bottom of the slide. He told me a computer. And when I asked what color he told me yellow. I was shocked. We had a dual dream. He was actually there. It was instant proof, I was now much more curious. I wanted to know what he knew. He told me that he was not who he appeared. He said he possessed alien knowledge, and an alien consciousness. His real name was Elfangdor, and he had come here looking for his father. They came from the planet Selulucou, called Morpia in English. There were six that came including him. Explaining about the Elfangdors and their circumstances would take a very long time. Also, I'm not sure how much of it is true. I have filled several journals with accounts of my dreams, and I could write a book about my "otherworldly experiences." I will refer to them when I think they're necessary to explain my past, but I am trying to keep this as down to Earth as possible. Anyway, continuing on. Chris didn't know a whole lot more than I did, and we concluded that we needed to learn more about our past before we could proceed with the future. There was not a whole lot we could come up with by ourselves so we decided to try and find the other four. They should have memories locked inside of them and when we all got together we would have all of the pieces to the puzzle. Or so was the theory. It was at this time that I heard the voice in my head. It said my true name was Faro, like Elfangdor was Chris' true name. Faro and Elfangdor were members of a species they referred to as the Andelites, strikingly similar to the Andalites in a book series called Animorphs. The voice was an oddity at first, but it spoke little and when it did it seemed somehow natural. Chris said the voice was of an alien consciousness that had fused with the soul. He had one as well. This explanation has survived with little change up until today. There were several subsequent visits to the lab, and later I began exploring Morphia itself. It was an exhilarating experience, the vast rainforests, majestic mountains, and the silvery white towers of the city. Anyway, I'm getting a little off topic in my remembering. Also at this time I began having d

Back
Top Bottom