Canada is a woke hell-hole

PickleBrine

A Disturbance in the Force
I have a shocking true story to share with you, brethren. It is the story of the woke takeover of Canada, and how I, a healthy and intelligent white male, became a victim of its life-hating chokehold on the country.

A bit of background info about myself: I come from a stable middle-class background, was intellectually precocious, skipped a grade, excelled academically, fairly attractive but socially introverted, decent build, moderately athletic. Got into a decent university and performed well but was struck by the poor quality of the education. Shortly before I'm about to graduate I have a sudden and profound dissociative episode severe enough to be comparable to an MKUltra mind-wipe. I'm talking no memory, no awareness of space or time, no ego functioning whatsoever. After some unspecified period of time I manage to re-integrate my psyche and naturally become suspicious of my family with whom I was living. I press them about the issue but am met with evasive or defensive responses. Eventually our arguments come to a head and I agree to go to the emergency room, where I am assessed by several doctors who immediately certify me (i.e. involuntarily commit me) under our mental health act laws with an initial diagnosis of unspecified psychosis due to suspicion. One of the doctors is even bold enough to mock me, saying "You don't think there's a conspiracy against you, do you?", knowing that I can't protest. I have no choice but to comply, and after the initial shock wears off I realize the only course of action is to be as sane, polite, reasonable and compliant as possible in the hopes that someone responsible will notice the glaring incommensurability of the situation. As I sit on the psych ward, nurses and patients do eventually notice and begin commenting, with some nurses even approaching me directly with hushed inquiries as to why I'm there and offering advice for proceeding with legal appeals.

In my interviews with the psychiatrist I'm asked about my experience at university, and I respond honestly (for some reason) that I thought the standards were low and many of the students present didn't seem like they should be there if they were struggling with what to me seemed like basic material. At this point the psychiatrist tells me that modern universities "cater to all skill levels" and that it is not appropriate to have a large ego. After about a week on the ward I am discharged as an involuntary patient, meaning I am not confined but am compelled to show up for regular appointments and must take my medication (an antipsychotic). I get a full-time filler job (during Covid) while taking these medications and function normally. Obviously dissatisfied with my situation, I continue to argue with my family who I have been stuck with due to the pandemic. Eventually our arguments reach a peak and we agree to go to a different hospital with a better reputation. A similar series of events occurs there, and after two weeks on a ward my diagnosis is upgraded to full-blown paranoid schizophrenia. When I protest that I don't even meet the DSM criteria, I am politely informed that strict adherence to those guidelines is unnecessary and can be overridden by the clinician's subjective judgment. I am then discharged as an involuntary patient in the community and am forced to show up for regular antipsychotic injections. I decide to go back to school for a more advanced degree, which I complete with little stress and while living independently (as a diagnosed schizophrenic (!)). I eventually manage to convince the new doctor I have been transferred to that I am not actually crazy, and he agrees to slowly taper me off the medication while observing me. He then finally discharges me completely from any involuntary treatment and his care. I immediately discontinue the medication to no effects other than losing ~45 pounds within a month and feeling my mental vigor and clarity return.

My next step is naturally to try and press a malpractice suit, however after contacting several lawyers it becomes clear this will not be a viable course of action due to legal technicalities. One of the lawyers even seems to have some surprising foreknowledge of me, admitting resignedly that "I've been wronged" but that there's nothing he can do about it.

Still unsatisfied with the proceeding, I continue to pester my family about the issue while retaining some ambivalence about their role in the affair. They suggest that I talk with a family friend (a police officer), suggesting he may have some useful insight into my situation derived from his wide experience. During my conversation with this fellow I am informed that it is "impossible" that my experience could have been caused by a drugging or traumatic event, and must be a mental health issue. I am then asked about what I think when I see homeless people, drug addicts, etc. on the street. "You ask yourself, 'why would someone do that'"? he asks me in reference to their self-destructive behaviour. I agree but add that it's likely attributable to early adversity in life or somesuch. I'm then told that I shouldn't be so judgmental and should focus less on ego-based analytical reasoning and more on looking at the bigger picture. He goes on describe how even police officers he works with have struggles, "everybody has a struggle" and how nobody "gets a free pass". When I mention my indignation at having my autonomy violated, he responds by describing how, as a police officer, if he ever has to deal with uncooperative personalities, they have the power (emphasis) to simply boot them out unceremoniously or abuse them without regard for their legal rights or personal dignity.

Further interactions with my family make it clear what has actually happened: at a dinner with my father and uncle, I make a tangential reference to government brainwashing programs. My uncle then responds with "Like MKUltra?" while closely scanning my expression for any sign of understanding (I am still playing dumb here to gather information and fly under the radar). At another encounter he tells me bluntly that "they (meaning the system presumably) don't want white conservative men in positions of power making decisions" and implies that I should leave.

To summarize, the moral of the story is this: the progressive program that has taken hold of Canada (and many other Anglophone countries) is so committed to destroying strong, willful, intelligent, health-minded white males that they will literally employ their own family members to torture and brainwash them. The system is fully compromised. They want to totally annihilate any natural differences between individuals, the sexes, races, etc. so as to create a society of ego-less homogenized drones that are incapable of rational, independent thought.

This is honestly a true story, and if any of you have any more questions feel free to ask. By the way this entire ordeal from the initial mind-wipe to the present date was 6 years. Holy hell how horrible is that.

Back
Top Bottom