Candace Owens

wodasi

Jedi Master
there has been some comments about Candace on he Forum but not for awhile..
I like her and I don't think she is going away ..
her recent voice in DC .. IS INTERESTING
Candace Owens TORCHES the Democrat Party in front of House Judiciary Committee!!
6 minutes
and this shorter excerpt
Dem Rep Smears Candace Owens, Her Response Was Fiery
4 minutes
TheDC Shorts
Published on Apr 9, 2019
Rep. Liu tried to use an out of context statement by Candace Owens against her, she came back at him hard leading to an uproar at the hearing.

here is more from that testimony .....
Candace Owens: 'There Is No Skin Color In Patriotism'
Breitbart News
Published on Apr 9, 2019
Ken Buck questions Candace Owens at the House Judiciary Committee Hearing on "Hate Crimes and the Rise of White Nationalism."

5 minutes

I like Candance Owens, for one she has misspelled the myth that there’s a direct relation between liberalism and being black, which I think is logical but most people don’t consider.

Most of her arguments are logical but every now and then she falls into a bit of an ideologically conservative arguing, which to me takes points away from her. As she seems to miss some of the nuance from time to time.

I saw part of her interview with Joe Rogan, and she came across as a young conservative who’s still trying to explain to herself why she picked that side of the argument.

She is very sound and has made very good arguments over time. Me thinks she will eventually seek a public office of some sort, she certainly has the popularity to do so.

Back
Top Bottom