Carla Reuckert interviewed by Anne Hess

Nicholas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am not sure if this is the right place to post. Please move if necessary.

Anne Hess did a video interview of Carla Reuckert of Ra fame that is about 47 min. and can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y79dX5SJHDY

First Carla shows the variety of books she has written.

Carla defines the Law of One. Then defines STO and STS. As Laura has noted previously, Carla has that New Age view of how to be STO through love and giving oneself. She says people who give do it because it also feels good (as we know this is an STS concept). You also don't need much intellect to be STO. She also mentions that one only needs to be 51% STO to be "harvested" as STO. To be STS "harvest", you need to be 95% STS signaling that you must be thinking only of yourself most of the time. The rest of the people in between these poles just vacillate with no real direction.

Carla still channels every Sat. with at least 3 "seekers".

Anne mentioned that Carla must be very knowledgeable because she reads a lot. Carla responded that she does read but mostly fiction.

Carla then defines Density and Dimensions and prefaces that they are pretty much the same thing.

Next they talk about "wanderers" and that there was 163 million of them at the time of the Ra recordings. Since then she claims there have been two more waves of "wanderers" that have arrived. She says she is a "wanderer".

They discuss 2012 as the "shift of the ages". Carla explains that at this time it is harder for people to "wake up" and as we get closer to the shift, it will become increasingly more difficult for the population to "wake up".

They move into a discussion about Mars and that most people are antecedents of the previous Mars population.

This was an interesting video to watch and compare notes with the knowledge we have here in the forum.

edit: fixed outdated link.

And unfortunately we can't verify any of this information.

And there are quite a few major contradictions between her ideas and Laura's/C's which Laura has covered many times.

I find it odd she only reads fiction if that is true, does that mean she does not research anything?

She has the right intentions it seems but still seems to live a bit of a bubble.

The video has been removed. Any other copies out there? What was the title?

I have yet to see anybody verify any channeled information.

ZeropointNinja said:
The video has been removed. Any other copies out there? What was the title?

I have yet to see anybody verify any channeled information.

Then you are in the wrong bar.

Sorry Laura, no offense meant.

Let me clarify. Yes, channeling has been verified in a number of cases by prophetic predictions which prove accurate and even inventions that work here in 3d which were channeled.

What has not been verified is the 4d information for any channeling. We wont be able to verify that until we get there.

In Law of One and your work there is an great amount of info that it is not possible to verify while still in 3D or while being alive it would seem.

The Veil if you will.

My short ventures into altered states of consciousness (by various mechanisms) have not verified anything for me, only added many many more questions.

Namaste

ZeropointNinja said:
Sorry Laura, no offense meant.

Let me clarify. Yes, channeling has been verified in a number of cases by prophetic predictions which prove accurate and even inventions that work here in 3d which were channeled.

What has not been verified is the 4d information for any channeling. We wont be able to verify that until we get there.

Hi Zero,

I think this is what Laura meant:

[quote author=The Wave]
02-24-96

Q: (L) Mike Lindeman has proposed that we submit the channeling to 'rigorous testing.'
A: Mike Lindemann does not channel, now does he? What sort of rigorous testing does he propose?
Q: (L) He didn't say. I guess they want short-term predictions and all sorts of little tests...
A: Precisely, now what does this tell you?
Q: It tells us that he wants proof.
A: Third density "proof" does not apply, as we have explained again and again. Now, listen very carefully: if proof of that type were possible, what do you suppose would happen to free will, and thusly to learning, Karmic Directive Level One?
Q: (L) Well, I guess that if there is proof, you are believing in the proof and not the spirit of the thing. You are placing your reliance upon a material thing. You have lost your free will. Someone has violated your free will by the act of PROVING something to you.
A: If anyone CHOOSES to believe, that is their prerogative! And what would constitute proof?
Q: (L) Predictions that came true, answers that were verifiable about a number of things. Physical phenomena.
A: Those would still be dismissed by a great many as mere coincidences. We have already given predictions, will continue to do so, but, remember, "time" does not exist. This is a 3rd density illusion. We do not play in that sandbox and cannot and never will. The primary reason for our communication is to help you to learn by teaching yourselves to learn, thereby strengthening your soul energy, and assisting your advancement.

04-18-98

A: We wish to reiterate something further on this subject A__, and for anyone else in need of the following message: we are not communicating with you in order to "prove" our existence. If one has faith and is willing to learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one "day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is necessary. If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

Q: (A) Yes, I think it is like the story of the magic crocodile skin where you can make wishes on it, and with every wish it becomes smaller. And, you are told that when it becomes too small, then you die. And, of course, you try, and say 'let me do one more wish...' and that is it. Once you make the choice to ask and not do the work, then it becomes easier and easier and you want more and more... and your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller...

(L) I think that the most important thing that has come out of this channelling is that sometimes the C's sort of trick me into trying something and they pique my curiosity and I go out and DO something that results in a learning experience that is truly awesome. And the important thing is, getting out and doing the work actually makes you stronger. And, like you just said, each time you make the choice to NOT go after the answer yourself, to try and get it the easy way, it makes you weaker and lessens who you are. It is sort of a nonlinear principle that can lead to all kinds of things. If they gave us all the conceptual truths, we would have lost something HUGE in the way of strength and free will. Like those sources that supposedly gave the secrets of the bomb... and other sources that just give and give all sorts of things and you can clearly see the deterioration of those involved... (F) Yes, and the crucial point is the robbing of free will INITIATIVE. (L) So, it is a VERY SUBTLE thing.
[/quote]

Right, there you go.

Thats what I was trying to convey.

In 3D no verification is possible, it would disrupt free will.

ZeropointNinja said:
Right, there you go.

Hi Zeropoint,

Not to pick on you, but that's not what you were trying to convey. I'm curious why you said it is?

ZeropointNinja said:
Right, there you go.

Certainly. But, as I like to say (heard someone else say it once and it struck me as the most eloquent way of putting it): when you consider the mountain of evidence of the existence of a level of consciousness from which our physical reality emerges, along with the logical necessity of it, then, if this were a murder case, even without an eye witness and smoking gun, there would already have been a hanging.

Nicholas said:
They move into a discussion about Mars and that most people are antecedents of the previous Mars population.

From what I understand our human history is very complex, different races 'arrived' at different times etcetera (I don't really know fully what I'm talking about) but it's interesting about Mars here because Gurdjieff describes in detail beelzebub's colony on Mars and its interactions with earth... I havn't heard any mention from the c's about Mars specifically relating to our history but maybe they have said something. Anyways it's not that important I don't think..just noticed the connection.

Also, unrelated, I didn't know Carla was still in contact with Ra but I guess I haven't thought about it. I guess I assumed that if she was still in contact with Ra then I would hear about the actions she is taking like the QFS is with the FOCM but perhaps she is not 'doing' much.

Nicholas said:
She also mentions that one only needs to be 51% STO to be "harvested" as STO. To be STS "harvest", you need to be 95% STS signaling that you must be thinking only of yourself most of the time.

Um also I have not come across those exact harvestability statistics before. I don't know... can anyone comment on what the C's say? or does comparing them not matter? Maybe I should look it up myself :-[, I'm uneducated in this area...

Nicholas said:
They discuss 2012 as the "shift of the ages". Carla explains that at this time it is harder for people to "wake up" and as we get closer to the shift, it will become increasingly more difficult for the population to "wake up".

I never got this impression from anything I have read here. I'm inclined to think this is untrue but I don't have any data at the moment. It seems like with the efforts the QFS is putting in, it is getting easier (opposed to more difficult) to "wake up" with the EE program, videos, etcetera.

Also, if anyone is curious I believe the law of one series is not copyrighted or what I mean to say that they are available online to download free and legal.

By the way, thank you for the summary Nicholas, especially if you wrote it yourself which was my first impression. I skipped out on the actual video :O

just a note, I can't edit my post otherwise i would have.

Now I'm just adding clutter (maybe). Bobo, what you dug up below was a nice reminder for me I enjoyed it a lot, thanks. the idea of being able to have proof or knowledge without actual proof is hard for some people (like me) to understand especially with controversial topics among the public, like alien contact with earth for one. It's fascinating what the C's said which you quoted. I really butchered this idea when explaining it to my friend a while ago...

Bobo08 said:
I think this is what Laura meant:

[quote author=The Wave]
02-24-96

Q: (L) Mike Lindeman has proposed that we submit the channeling to 'rigorous testing.'
A: Mike Lindemann does not channel, now does he? What sort of rigorous testing does he propose?
Q: (L) He didn't say. I guess they want short-term predictions and all sorts of little tests...
A: Precisely, now what does this tell you?
Q: It tells us that he wants proof.
A: Third density "proof" does not apply, as we have explained again and again. Now, listen very carefully: if proof of that type were possible, what do you suppose would happen to free will, and thusly to learning, Karmic Directive Level One?
Q: (L) Well, I guess that if there is proof, you are believing in the proof and not the spirit of the thing. You are placing your reliance upon a material thing. You have lost your free will. Someone has violated your free will by the act of PROVING something to you.
A: If anyone CHOOSES to believe, that is their prerogative! And what would constitute proof?
Q: (L) Predictions that came true, answers that were verifiable about a number of things. Physical phenomena.
A: Those would still be dismissed by a great many as mere coincidences. We have already given predictions, will continue to do so, but, remember, "time" does not exist. This is a 3rd density illusion. We do not play in that sandbox and cannot and never will. The primary reason for our communication is to help you to learn by teaching yourselves to learn, thereby strengthening your soul energy, and assisting your advancement.

04-18-98

A: We wish to reiterate something further on this subject A__, and for anyone else in need of the following message: we are not communicating with you in order to "prove" our existence. If one has faith and is willing to learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one "day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is necessary. If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

Q: (A) Yes, I think it is like the story of the magic crocodile skin where you can make wishes on it, and with every wish it becomes smaller. And, you are told that when it becomes too small, then you die. And, of course, you try, and say 'let me do one more wish...' and that is it. Once you make the choice to ask and not do the work, then it becomes easier and easier and you want more and more... and your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller...

(L) I think that the most important thing that has come out of this channelling is that sometimes the C's sort of trick me into trying something and they pique my curiosity and I go out and DO something that results in a learning experience that is truly awesome. And the important thing is, getting out and doing the work actually makes you stronger. And, like you just said, each time you make the choice to NOT go after the answer yourself, to try and get it the easy way, it makes you weaker and lessens who you are. It is sort of a nonlinear principle that can lead to all kinds of things. If they gave us all the conceptual truths, we would have lost something HUGE in the way of strength and free will. Like those sources that supposedly gave the secrets of the bomb... and other sources that just give and give all sorts of things and you can clearly see the deterioration of those involved... (F) Yes, and the crucial point is the robbing of free will INITIATIVE. (L) So, it is a VERY SUBTLE thing.
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom