Cart Ruts of Malta …

Haiku

Jedi Master
This session is going to speculate on the processes involved in making of a cart rut into solid stone. First, we need to review the method that I would specify today.

Wikipedia says …

‘Electrical discharge machining (EDM), also known as spark machining, spark eroding, die sinking, wire burning or wire erosion, is a metal fabrication process whereby a desired shape is obtained by using electrical discharges (sparks).[1] Material is removed from the work piece by a series of rapidly recurring current discharges between two electrodes, separated by a dielectric liquid and subject to an electric voltage. One of the electrodes is called the tool-electrode, or simply the tool or electrode, while the other is called the workpiece-electrode, or work piece. The process depends upon the tool and work piece not making physical contact.

When the voltage between the two electrodes is increased, the intensity of the electric field in the volume between the electrodes becomes greater, causing dielectric break down of the liquid, and produces an electric arc. As a result, material is removed from the electrodes. Once the current stops (or is stopped, depending on the type of generator), new liquid dielectric is conveyed into the inter-electrode volume, enabling the solid particles (debris) to be carried away and the insulating properties of the dielectric to be restored. Adding new liquid dielectric in the inter-electrode volume is commonly referred to as flushing. After a current flow, the voltage between the electrodes is restored to what it was before the breakdown, so that a new liquid dielectric breakdown can occur to repeat the cycle.’

EDM is how I would have created the cart ruts of Malta and other places. The electrode would be either a brass or copper material but could be of a graphite composite material. Typically, it is a round hollow tube of a conductive material. The process is done in a dielectric fluid, something that would not conduct electricity. The material to be removed must have some form of conductivity to accept the electrical charge and thus remove some of the material. A DC voltage of sizeable proportions would be generated and applied to this electrode. This means that the cart ruts could possibly be done in just such a method.

I have seen this done in machining molds for plastic parts. It was a spectacular spark show to say the least. But it was the cleanest way to remove the aluminum mold material, especially in smaller volumes (tweaking the mold, we called it).

Now with Malta’s cart ruts, we are talking about a degree more than I have seen used.

First the electrode would be rather large, having a diameter of approximately 100mm. Moreover, having dual ruts of a common width between ruts, means that there was some kind of apparatus that held two separated electrodes. Having a dual electrode makes me realize a single power source for both but split at the apparatus out to each electrode, creating a balanced feed. For lack of a better term, I will call this apparatus the wishbone.

The dielectric fluid that is needed for this process may be an issue. In machining processes that I have been involved with, it was either a mineral oil or a purified water that is free of ions. Since I do not think that someone had flooded the locations with a mineral oil, I suspect that a purified water source was used. A real heavy weather event flooding the locations during the process. Just how pure and ion free is rain water? Pure, quite likely, but not ion-free. Now I use air ionizers when assembling electronic components and PC Boards. Using this method and a large enough ionizer, one could theoretically use rain water for a dielectric. A lot of rain water, continuously cycling to clean away the debris and maintaining the dielectric need.

A large DC power source would be necessary for this process to complete. I can only think of a lightning event during the storm of such intensity that a single continuous bolt would connect with the top of the wishbone apparatus, splitting the power into two feeds down to each electrode. This happening during a rather aggressive storm could supply this power.

I would have to conclude that there is substantial evidence that a major storm event would be needed to support these theories.

More Wikipedia …

‘Origin of the tracks

Similar tracks (known and signposted in Malta as Cart Ruts) can be found in a number of sites on both the major islands. Busewdien in St Paul's Bay, Naxxar, San Gwann and Bidnija are good examples on the main Island. Gozo's best are on the Ta’ Ċenċ plateau, Sannat.

Those at Misraћ Gћar il-Kbir are up to 60 centimetres (24 in) deep and have an average distance between them of 110 to 140 cm (43 to 55 in). Some cross while others form junctions, creating the illusion of a great railway station switching yard.

A cart ruts junction at Ghar il-Kbir

Research published in 2008 describes them as caused by wooden-wheeled carts eroding soft limestone. An analysis was made of the stresses that would have been caused by a cart which would fit the ruts. Professor Mottershead of Portsmouth University said "The underlying rock in Malta is weak and when it’s wet it loses about 80 per cent of its strength. The carts would have first made tracks in the soil but when that eroded, the cartwheels ran directly on the bedrock, making it easier for other carts to follow the same tracks.’

It seems that some of these ruts, if not all of them, were in limestone materials. Here is more from Wikipedia on conductive limestone …

‘The white tufa limestone does not contain magnesium and has high insulating properties. The stone blocks used inside the pyramid were made of another form of limestone containing crystal which is an extremely high electrical conductor and a small amount of metal, which allow for maximum power transmission.’

It is an interesting point that the rock that has these ruts is of a similar material that was used in the great pyramids, how amazing is that!

All locations where these ruts are made are in lower lying areas near great bodies of water, that could see a major storm that would be needed for this event.

Every time I look into this subject, I remind myself of the three greater gods, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. Zeus had a single point spear/trident and lightning bolts. Hades had the two forked spear/trident, the apparatus. And Poseidon had the three forked spear/trident and the power over water. Maybe just a coincidence, they are Greek gods. And these ruts are in the right part of the world.

If I put this all together, first you get my rendition of what was going on …

“It was a dark and stormy night. Rain was seen teeming down on the local countryside. So heavy it did not have enough time to drain, saturating the ground to the point of bursting. It filled every valley and hill with deepening rainwater. Then it came, the lightning. A force unseen by anyone before. Each strike blasting away rock and soil as it touched the earth.

In the middle of the spectacular event, two vehicles (Pod Racers?) could be seen in each flash of light. They were gliding over the surface with the only thing touching the ground was a dragged element in the shape of a two-pronged fork. Slowing down the events, lightning could be seen striking the vehicles on the glowing rod at the top of them. The charge would flow downward to the dragging fork which would transfer it to the ground. Water would finish by flowing particle sized material away from the contact areas.

The next morning, we went out and found the cuts, deep in some places. Smooth as finely ground gemstone right through the exposed rock. They were everywhere.”

But sarcasm aside, this really looks like someone is charging the system. The ruts are the result of this high energy transfer. It would be good to analyze the rock in the ruts. Take a 9 volt battery, wipe terminals across rock, and see if you can get conductivity, sparks, on them.

Probably even turn on a few things around this world. I expect that it is part of the regeneration of this world to 4th density. As the cleansing commences. Keep an eye out for a highly charged event, Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom