Cassiopaea Forum space theme

chrismcdude said:
Lost Spirit said:
Love it! Seems more appropriate, no?

How can I get the space theme??

You go to "Profile", select "Modify profile", select "Look and Layout" and at the first line you will see "Current theme and change". Click on change and from that you can choose the theme that you want.

Upon seeing this thread i went back to change my theme from "cass afternoon" (i love greenery) to "cass night time." Returning home i see how fantastic everything looks! Why didn't i see this before?!

Actually i use the space theme from the beginning :) its very cool

I really like "Cassiopaea Night" too, it has been my theme of choice since I first changed from the default, even though the blue skies of the default have more of a calming feel to it. I prefer the darker colors for extended time on the pc and that comet up there is a great reminder!

Gandalf said:
chrismcdude said:
Lost Spirit said:

You go to "Profile", select "Modify profile", select "Look and Layout" and at the first line you will see "Current theme and change". Click on change and from that you can choose the theme that you want.

A much easier way is on any page on the forum, click one of the colored squares near the upper right corner of the page, below the Donate button and News stuff.

If you don't see the colored squares, click the white down arrow next to the Donate button.

Quick and easy!

Thanks Mr Scott! Been wondering what those coloured squares were there for, now i can change themes as my mood fits!

Mr. Scott said:
Gandalf said:
chrismcdude said:
Lost Spirit said:

A much easier way is on any page on the forum, click one of the colored squares near the upper right corner of the page, below the Donate button and News stuff.

If you don't see the colored squares, click the white down arrow next to the Donate button.

Quick and easy!

Well, must be an old program still in function, "Why do it the easiest way when you can do it the hard way". :-[

1129152-Cartoon-Of-A-Shamed-Boy-With-A-Bag-On-His-Head-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clipart.jpg

irjO said:
Actually i use the space theme from the beginning :) its very cool

Same here. Been my favorite ever since it became available. Very appropriate imo, The final frontier :cool2:

I agree totally... I've changed my theme last night and after some accommodating find it very pleasant to read from grey background... :thup:

Yozilla D'seer :-[

:D

Mr. Scott said:
Gandalf said:
chrismcdude said:
Lost Spirit said:

Quick and easy!

Ah damn, all that was needed was a click. :oops: I had explored other themes by following the longer route (Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout -> Current theme and change) but probably missed this one.

Thanks for this Mr. Scott. This is really convenient. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom