Cassiopaean Planet Names

shijing

The Living Force
I have wondered, more than once, about the information given below on the planets of the solar system from session 9/30/94 (sorry that the alignment is really bad -- I had a hard time with that):

Q: (L) How many planets are in our solar system?
A: 12

Q: (L) Could you tell us the names of all the planets, their distances from the sun, the chemical composition, and the diameter.
A:

Planet Distance from Sun Diameter Chemical Composition
Mercury=Opatanar 36 million miles from Sun 3000 mi dia.
Venus=Pemuntar 67 million miles from Sun 7,500 mi. dia.
Earth=Saras 93 million miles from Sun 7,900 mi. dia.
Mars=Masar 141,500,000 miles from Sun 4,200 mi. dia.
Jupiter=Yontar 483,400,000 miles from Sun 88,700 mi. dia.
Saturn=Zendar 886,700,000 miles from Sun 74,500 mi. dia.
Uranus=Lonoponor 1,782,700,000 miles from Sun 31,566 mi. dia.
Neptune=Jinoar 2,794,300,000 miles from Sun 30,199 mi. dia.
Pluto=Opikimanaras 3,666,100,000 miles from Sun 1,864 mi. dia.
NI=Montonanas 570,000,000,000 miles from Sun 7,000 mi. dia. solid matter
NII=Suvurutarcar 830,000,000,000 miles from Sun 18,000 mi. dia. hydrogen, ammonia
NIII=Bikalamanar 1,600,000,000,000 miles from Sun 46,000 mi. dia. hydrogen, ammonia

For the planets we have data on, the information seems to be good in terms of distance from sun and diameter. What I really wondered about were the names that were given the twelve planets. I checked, and they aren't Sumerian or Babylonian. Since the name 'Zendar' (Saturn) has been used both here and in the Ra literature (and only there as far as I can tell, at least originally), I wonder if the language is extra-Terran. Maybe Kantekkian or 'Orion'? This being the case, I thought it would be fun to do an analysis of the kind that a linguist would do when finding any written fragment of an extinct language where there is no context in which to place it, where all that is available to use is the language-internal data and typological inference based on the way we know other languages work. The following is what I came up with (there are occasionally some technical linguistic terms, which you can probably do a Google search for but you can also ask about here if you would like -- I try to explain them briefly when they come up):

Phonology

Phoneme Inventory

Consonants Vowels

p t c k i u
b d j e o
s a
v z
m n
l
r y

There are undoubtedly gaps in the consonant inventory above, given the fact that there are only twelve lexical samples. That being said, from a typological perspective, the phoneme inventory is pretty unremarkable. There are four places of articulation for consonants, a voicing contrast in obstruents (stops and fricatives), and a distinction in the liquids between [l] and [r]. There is a five-vowel system (similar to Spanish or Japanese) which is very common, with three levels of height and backness.

Phonotactics

There is a narrow range of consonant clusters which appear to be allowed word-internally:

nt
nd
rc

These are all homorganic sequences, which means that they involve the same articulator (in this case the tip of the tongue). Nasal-obstruent sequences like [nt] and [nd] are particularly unmarked. Based on the small sample we have, we can make a tentative assumption that there is a constraint against non-homorganic sequences (so there are no examples of, i.e. [mt], [np] or [mk]).

Metrical structure

Languages usually assign their rules of where to place stress based on something called a 'foot'. Feet are made up of a sequence of two syllables, and a word will normally be parsed into as many feet as possible, with extra syllables left unparsed in a word with an odd number of syllables. Since we can't hear these planet names pronounced, we have to make a guess about how the feet are aligned, and the default typologically is that the first foot is aligned with one edge of the word, the next foot with the other edge, and then if the word is long enough additional feet will be parsed in the middle. Feet are indicated below with square brackets.

There are two types of feet: 'trochaic', where the stress is placed on the first of the two syllables, and 'iambic', where it is placed on the second of the two syllables. There does not appear to be evidence for iambic feet (geminate consonants or long vowels), so I am making the assumption that the feet are trochaic. Having decided that, the planet names can be parsed in the following way, where a '.' indicates a syllable boundary and bolding indicates that the syllable is stressed (secondary stress is shown with italics in the final word):

[Sa.ras]
[Ma.sar]
[Yon.tar]
[Zen.dar]
[Ji.no]ar (or Ji[no.ar])
[Pe.mun]tar (or Pe[mun.tar])
[Mon.to][na.nas]
[O.pa][ta.nar]
[Lo.no][po.nor]
[Su.vu]ru[tar.car]
[Bi.ka]la[ma.nar]
[O.pi][ki.ma][na.ras]

Morphology

Finally, based on the similarities that recur at the ends of the planet names, it can be inferred that the names are built using suffixes (and that this language therefore has suffixes). There seem to be two kinds of suffixes -- the first is /-as/:

Sar-as
Montonan-as

The second suffix is /-ar/:

Jino-ar
Mas-ar
Zend-ar
Yont-ar
Opatan-ar
Lonopon-or
Bikalaman-ar
Pemunt-ar
Suvurutarc-ar

Finally, the length of this name may indicate that it is double-suffixed:

Opikiman-ar-as

(Note: the suffix vowel in the name Lonoponor may be /o/ instead of /a/ because of something called vowel harmony, a phenomenon in which an affix vowel has to agree in some feature with the preceding root vowel. This may not occur in the name Yontar because vowel harmony is blocked by a consonant cluster, and it may not occur in Jinoar because of a rule against vowel assimilation -- this is all very speculative given the paucity of data.)

It is impossible to say with any certainty what kind of suffixes /-as/ and /-ar/ were, but since these are names for nouns (i.e. planets), one possibility is that they were nominalizers, or suffixes which convert another part of speech (such as a verb or an adjective) into a noun. An example in English is the suffix /-er/, which converts a verb into a noun: help > helper, burn > burner, and so forth. If this assumption is correct, then this means that the roots of the planet names (the main part without the suffix) may be verbs or adjectives.

I know parts of this are a bit technical if you don't have a linguistics background, but I hope it will still be interesting to read and fun to think about.

Hi shijing,

I know parts of this is a bit technical if you don't have a linguistics background, but I hope it will still be interesting to read and fun to think about.

You are right. I don't have the linguistic background to understand this but nevertheless it is fascinating read. Thanks for this post. :thup:

On several occasions in the sessions, they have also given the name Martek for mars.

940930 said:
Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of
another celestial body?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Which body was that?
A: Martek.
Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?
Q: (L) What name?
A: Mars.

and here...

941022 said:
Q: (L) We talked about the planet Martek. Is this an ancient
human name for Mars or is it an Alien designation?
A: Combination of both as were many things at various
levels of the development of your history.

Then there's some ambiguity about the name Maldek. (also Kantek was excluded from the list you gave, I suppose that is because it has now the asteroid belt.)

000624 said:
Q: (L) Well, according to these Andromedans, and also
according to Carla McCarty, the Ra channel, the planet that
became the asteroid belt was called Maldek, not Kantek.
A: But who called it?
Q: (L) Obviously NOT the inhabitants. You guys are giving
me a hard time tonight.
A: No, you are giving us a hard time.

941102 said:
Q: (L) When Thera blew, it seems to have destroyed all the
Minoan cities except for Knossos.
A: Thera was result of close passage by Maldek. Knossos
was not destroyed because structures were fundamentally
stronger and blast wave was perpendicular. Underground
shelters saved a few of the people.

010823 said:
Q: (L) Now, I have a little problem with my writing.
First of all, did the eruption of Thera occur in 1627 BC
or thereabouts?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What stimulated the eruption of Thera?
A: Venus.

941116 said:
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story
of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused
by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.

941005 said:
Q: (L) Was this activity of Venus interactive with the close
passing of the cluster of comets you have mentioned?
A: Close. One of three cataclysms close together.
Q: (L) If Venus was one of the cataclysms and the cluster of
comets was another, what was the third?
A: Mars.
Q: (L) Was Mars knocked out of it's orbit by Venus?

I think either Maldek is a variation on the name Martek, and is referring to Mars, or it could be another name for Venus.

combsbt said:
On several occasions in the sessions, they have also given the name Martek for mars.

Then there's some ambiguity about the name Maldek. (also Kantek was excluded from the list you gave, I suppose that is because it has now the asteroid belt.)

I think either Maldek is a variation on the name Martek, and is referring to Mars, or it could be another name for Venus.

Thanks for the additional data, combsbt -- I actually omitted Kantek because it was not on the list in the 9/30/94 session, and since Mars was listed under a different name (Masar), I figured we were dealing with a different language than the one in which the names Martek and Kantek are found. Speaking of that though, there is another pattern in that language (whatever it is) which also appears to be suffixal:

Mart-ek
Kant-ek

The suffix /-ek/ appears to be a formative here, like the /-ar/ and the /-as/ in the first language described above. I am guessing that the similarity between the stem of Martek, /Mart-/ and Mars is not accidental.

Also, like you, I have usually assumed that 'Maldek' is a variation of 'Martek' the change (or substitution) of [l] for [r] is quite common, and the change from [t] to [d] is a sound change that is known as 'voicing assimilation'. (Edit:) One thing I also forgot until just now is that the Babylonian name for Jupiter is 'Marduk' -- another variation, apparently.

It would be interesting to hear linguistic take on the names of Cassiopeans who were transmitting ;)

Corto Maltese said:
It would be interesting to hear linguistic take on the names of Cassiopeans who were transmitting ;)

Sounds like an idea -- give me a bit of time to collect and sort the data (over the years, there are a lot of names that have accrued), and I will come back if and when I have any interesting results.

Hi shijing,

To save you sometime, I could gather their names and list it here for you to have a look when you get the time. I'll categorize them by year. I had the same thought as Corto Maltese when I read your initial post. Would that be of help? :cool2:

Vulcan59 said:
Hi shijing,

To save you sometime, I could gather their names and list it here for you to have a look when you get the time. I'll categorize them by year. I had the same thought as Corto Maltese when I read your initial post. Would that be of help? :cool2:

That would actually be of immense help, if you have the time and patience to do it -- thanks very much in advance, and I really appreciate it. And no hurry, but I will get started looking at it whenever you have it put together and posted.

Hi shijing,

It's done and I have it in spreadsheet form with years on top and names below. However can't do attachments with it so it looks like I'll have to create a table in html and post it in a new topic which I intend to call "Cassiopaean's Name in Sessions". Will take a while to create the table in html unless any member has a better idea. :cool2:

Hi Vulcan59 --

Vulcan59 said:
It's done and I have it in spreadsheet form with years on top and names below. However can't do attachments with it so it looks like I'll have to create a table in html and post it in a new topic which I intend to call "Cassiopaean's Name in Sessions". Will take a while to create the table in html unless any member has a better idea. :cool2:

I don't know a better way to do it myself, unfortunately, but thanks for what you've done so far -- that was fast!

Hi shijing,

I've got sometime to kill. ;) Here's the link to the Cassiopaean's names as recorded in the sessions to date.

Edit - Link due topic merge.

The first occurrence of the mentioning of the planet Maldek was from a channelling of the Aldebarans by Maria Orsitsch and Sigrun, two mediums of the Vril Society in December 1919.

Maria had received some information in a secret script of the Templars - a language completely unknown to her - with technical data on constructing a flying machine. These telepathic messages were transmitted, according to the written records of the Vril Society, from the solar system of Aldebaran, in the constellation of Taurus. We wish to present to you a summary of the messages which were received for some years by the Vril Society telepaths, which were the basis of the further actions taken by that Society......

Aldebaran

The solar system of Aldebaran is 68 light-years from Earth, and two inhabited planets which constitute the Realm of Sumeran orbit around their sun. The inhabitants of this solar system are subdivided into masters, White God-like people (Aryans) and other different human races. These latter developed because of climatic changes on the individual planets, and were the result of a degeneration of the God-like people. These mutants came to have a spiritual development inferior to the God-like people. The more the races mixed together, the more their spiritual development was degraded. Consequently, when the sun (Aldebaran) began to expand, they were no longer able to make interplanetary voyages like their ancestors; it had become impossible for them to leave their planets. Thus the inferior races, totally dependent on the masters, came to be evacuated in spaceships and taken to other habitable planets. In spite of the differences, there was respect between these two races, they did not encroach upon each other’s living space (in contrast to Earth).

The race of the masters, the White God-like people, had started to colonize other planets similar to Earth 500 million years ago, following the expansion of the Aldebaran sun and the growing heat resulting from it, which made the planets uninhabitable. It was said that they colonized the planet Mallona (also called Maldek, Marduk, or Phaeton by the Russians) in our solar system, which existed at that time between Mars and Jupiter, where the asteroids are found today. After that, Mars, of which the great pyramid cities and the well-known Martian face, photographed in 1976 by the Viking probe, bear witness to the high level of development of its inhabitants. From there, in that era, it was assumed that the God-like people of Sumeran Aldebaran came to Earth for the first time. Old traces of a petrified shoe about 500 million years old, with a trilobite petrified together with the sole of that shoe, bear witness to it. That primitive fish lived on Earth then, and disappeared 400 million years ago.

The Vril Society members thought that the Aldebaranians landed later on, when the Earth became slowly habitable, in Mesopotamia, and that they formed the dominant caste of the Sumerians. These Aldebaranians were called White God-people. Moreover, the Vril telepaths received the following information: the Sumerian language was not only identical to that of the Aldebaranians, but it also had tones similar to German, and the frequency of the two languages was almost identical.

An important meeting of the Vril Society took place around Christmas 1943 at Kolberg, a seaside resort by the North Sea, which the mediums Maria and Sigrun attended. The principal subject was the Aldebaran Enterprise. The mediums had received precise information about the inhabited planets orbiting the Aldebaran sun, and a voyage was planned to go there. On 2 January 1944, Hitler, Himmler, Künkel and Dr Schumann (both of the Vril Society) met to talk about this Vril project. They wished to travel by means of a large spacecraft, the Vril 7 (click image left), to Aldebaran, through a dimensional channel.

from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril04.htm

Whatever truth is in the information, the fact that the Vril mediums did mention Maldek as the source of Aldebarans who later came to earth as "the shining ones'. The rest of the page is interesting as the mediums were said to have channelled explicit instructions on how to construct an anti-gravity machine.

wanderer33 said:
The first occurrence of the mentioning of the planet Maldek was from a channelling of the Aldebarans by Maria Orsitsch and Sigrun, two mediums of the Vril Society in December 1919.

It's certainly interesting that the name occurs here -- "Marduk" was the Babylonian name of Jupiter, so the Vril channeling may not have literally been the "first" occurrence, but it is an interesting bit of trivia.

wanderer33 said:
Whatever truth is in the information, the fact that the Vril mediums did mention Maldek as the source of Aldebarans who later came to earth as "the shining ones'.

Yes -- it is a very distorted version of our own understanding of Kantekkian history with an ubermensch tinge, giving the impression that this is some classic hyperdimensional disinformation. Also, interesting how Sumerian is popping up all over the place on this board!

Back
Top Bottom