CC Review ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
Review of all crop circles 1995 and before. (I will attempt to do this after every year.)

First day of summer vacation and what do I want to do, classroom review. Just where are your priorities. Don’t you want to go outside and play with the rest of the world? No, I would rather stay where I am safer, inside where cooler and protected. Protected, protected from what. What is, is exactly the right question. Two days ago, the flowers on the hydrangea bush outside of my house showed signs of burning on the petals of the flower. And looking around at all of the blooms it seems to be on the same surface of each bloom. The exposed face at the time of the event. An event of radiation made it through the atmosphere and has flashed the area and has left burns where it touched on the weaker species of plant life in my yard. Took a picture of it and added it to the attached images. So, it is good to be inside at times and taking iodine to get rid of the absorbed radiation when we do get it. I expect that this will happen more as we get closer to this extended solar minimum. So, what does this have to do with this session, not one inkling, just interesting. All I am saying is pay attention to your surroundings, it may be pointing out something to you, that is all. So, I am indoors during the heat wave collating crop circle information.

First let me commend all who have crop circle images available today. I am talking about Steve Alexander, Steve Patterson, Colin Andrews and Lucy Pringle who have supplied me with very good details of many crop circles. Thank you dearly!!!

Now I do not have a plan on what I am going to do. I am usually more equipped to handle this. So what I want to do is Housecleaning of all items reviewed. So what do we have? Well we have a classification, items of similar class could be grouped together. Maybe putting them together will help sort out some of the details. I bet you could start making symbolic connections if you put them in all one place. How many are we talking about here? Possibly thousands … is that all! So what do we want to use as direction here. Well, I would have to say that you would want to have them presented in a neatly organized presentation. And if this is a presentation then let me use a Microsoft program to help me organize. I would expect that PowerPoint will be suitable for this and I can either make a PowerPoint show or just print the results out in PDF, this is a good start. So we want to organize the images and we can collect them in PowerPoint easily. I can probably put multiple crop circles on each page grouped together. And have naming and date information on each. So it will not just be one page of each class of crop circles but many to accommodate the additions as we move forward. (note to self ‘Make sure to backup everything, again’, I have been acquiring a lot of digital data for this project.) Well this is getting bigger, I need to start separating projects more and make corresponding correspondences in the forum to keep it all straight. So a book, that is a good start. I would expect that I will need to re-classify some that I did early on. I like the idea of a CC Flipbook. It will be good for my own work as it will give me a faster review of past modeling effort’s. I can provide this to others when I have a good reference piece. Until then I can output the pages as images for the others right now.

We need to keep reviewing some of the odd but strange information that I have been presenting to keep it active in minds, it could be pertinent to this function that I am doing in these presentations. So a review log, I like that. Here is a good clip that I try to keep in-mind at all times. What is the reason that we communicate for in the first place …

Purpose: The very basic levels of communication can be carried out without the use of language. This type of communication is very basic. We just need to learn it. As a tool, crop circle language is infinitely flexible and can be put to multiple purposes. The following is a list of the purposes and functions of any language.
EXPRESSIVE PURPOSES: Language can be used simply to express one’s feelings, ideas or attitudes, without necessarily taking a reader or listener into consideration. When language is used in this way, the speaker/writer is not trying to effect change in an audience or elicit response. He/she is merely giving vent to emotions or needs. Diaries and journals are obvious examples of language used for expressive purposes.
INFORMATIVE PURPOSES: In this case, language is employed with the intention of conveying information to others. Therefore, a news bulletin board at your school, textbooks or a cinema guide are all examples of language being used for this purpose.
COGNITIVE PURPOSES: When language is used cognitively, it is with the intention of affecting the audience in some way in order to evoke some type of response. Therefore, when one uses language to persuade, entertain, stir to anger or arouse sympathy, one is using language for cognitive purposes. Jokes, political speeches and horror stories are different examples of ways in which language can be used cognitively.
POETIC PURPOSES: Language used in literary, stylistic or imaginative ways is poetic. The user focuses on the structure and pattern of the language and places emphasis on the manner in which the language is manipulated. Language used for poetic purposes is not necessarily done in verse. It is the way in which the language is used, and not its form, that indicates its poetic purpose.
PHATIC PURPOSES: Sometimes language is used simply to establish or maintain contact among people. This use of language is most obvious in spoken communication. Language used for phatic purposes does not necessarily seek to generate a meaningful response. E.g. when we greet each other saying ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ we are using language to maintain social customs. We say ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ automatically as a greeting even though a thunderstorm is raging or we are on the way to chemotherapy. In the same way, you would not expect your cheerful ‘how you doing?’ to be responded to with a litany of all the things that are going wrong in your friend’s life. Although the phatic purpose of language does not often apply to written communication, in the case of letter writing, the greeting and closure are phatic. Informal or friendly letters or e-mail may also use expressions like ‘How are you’ or ‘hi there’ merely for phatic purposes.
METALINGUISTIC PURPOSES: This is the use of language to comment on, refer to or discuss language itself. A critique of your friend’s essay or speech is metalinguistic, so it the blurb on the back of a novel. When you use language to consider language your purpose is metalinguistic. The multiple purposes to which can be put make it the most valuable tool of communication at our disposal. In order to master the art of communication it is important to master the use of language for all its purposes.

I know that I am hammering on this feature, there is a reason for this, I just do not know what it is just yet. Maybe the purpose of why we communicate in the first place must be realized. What I am hypothesizing, is that there is a connection here. What else …

The language pyramid needs an update and when this is done we need better presentation of it. I need to show connection types somehow on this document. This is the various types of connections of lines that I can dream of to show the variability of this element. I do not think that I am a stage to work on defining them further, but a visual would be good to work with. I have seen quite a few methods of connections in the crop circles that I have done, we need to see some of them together. This will take some extended time to produce this. It is important but this is less important than the CC Flipbook. (You can take care of it later as needed).

So we are looking at sections now and how this all fits together. I have a lot of data just flung around my crop circle work and I need to bring this together, better. Organization, it happens to the best of us. I am sure that I will find other uses and creating other sections of the documentation.

(wandering) This was my title of my first writing on crop circles, I think that it still is appropriate.

“Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Earth Human 1st Edition. (or ‘Ramblings of a Wandering Mind 4.01’)
The names mean’s more than what can be realized. And yes, there is “Don’t Panic” printed on the back of the book, at least metaphorically.”

So, I need to get to work and produce this product, this may take me a day or two, or ten … Haiku

(wandering again) I was looking for a name of the printing group and new reality just came to mind. It seems that the new reality and the alternate reality press has already been taken. How about the ‘4th Density Press, freely presenting the next reality’. I like it.

A comment about the Winterbourne crop circle. It is times like this that during review that I see another option to crop circles that I have done. Would you guess I can pretty much re-model everything and produce a different result. I was refraining from done this on every crop circle model until this one. I realized a different option where the unseen triangle was inverted. I removed the three straight crossmembers and inverted the modeled feature. This gave me three triangles to create and roll the results into the model. This seemed like a better result as I only modeled various triangle shapes to make the structure. I added the new results to the ones that I have already done in the CC Flipbook.

You have probably noticed that I have some teaching abilities. Normally I am only teaching one on one, keeping the training focused to an individual. As each soul has a different method that is required to learn, in their fashion, in their language. I have taught other engineers how to manipulate programs to create output aligned to their task. I show them how to do it in language that they understood. Of course, this was different for each soul, all aligned to a common goal. These crop circles are a great endeavor for me and I am thankful to all that are following me. I am committed to continuing this function for all of you, I am your picture frame for another reality.

I have completed some of the review work. I got 12 pages of the CC Flipbook attached and the image of sun-burned flower. I am conceiving may items for the language pyramid and will hold on working on this just yet, another big project. I am thinking about tables of data (who made them, language purpose data, position and location, …) on crop circles amongst other items. But for now, I am moving onto crop circles in 3D 1996, Haiku …

4th Density Press, freely presenting the next reality …

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    293.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Slide6.JPG
    Slide6.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Slide7.JPG
    Slide7.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Slide8.JPG
    Slide8.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 4
  • Slide9.JPG
    Slide9.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Slide10.JPG
    Slide10.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 5
The rest of the images, Haiku ...

Attachments

• Slide11.JPG
    Slide11.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Slide12.JPG
    Slide12.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    711.9 KB · Views: 10
I really liked that for each crop circle, you gave a 3D model. What I'd love to do, if it were even possible, is to come up with a word or phrase for each crop circle, kind of like what the C's did in that session when the crew asked them to interpret several.

Hello Haiku, I read your dissertation on the language of crop circles, and I believe this is a valuable path to tread. However, I do believe that some of these crop circles are not made by the sixth density entities we love and cherish, but have been made by fourth density STS along with some human assistance. If this is the case, then we might consider that they have been added to the landscape in order to confuse and obfuscate the original message stream, which is what you end up with if you create the flip-book.

How do we identify the interlopers? That is the question: I believe the 'C's have identified some of them for us, and given us some vital clues to help us. If we have suspicions about certain crop circles, could we identify them say in some other colour, so that we can be more discerning about the language we are reading from them.

Are there other ways of identifying interlopers? Maybe we could use our personal crystals to dowse the images?
Perhaps others have better ways?

Your work is really impressive, and I look forward to a positive outcome.

Thank you all for your kind words. Let me start by stating that I am conceiving that each crop circle is a book, a story, possibly even a limerick. What I see everyone is looking for, is the title of the story or what to call each crop circle. That is just the tip of the ice berg. What we need to do is decipher the story in the crop circle or the knowledge that they contain. Another concept is that they are markers that can be used to locate and understand knowledge from the galactic web of information (the inner 6D you that knows all), once each of us make the connection to it, that is.

MusicMan, it is amazing to see common thoughts from common minds. My thought is in my charting of this that I identify STS, STO, 3D alteration or unknown as one of the criteria. Like I keep harping on in the reason for communications in the first place. What would be the intent of a STS message? Makes you think, doesn’t it. I would say that a STS crop circle would include some or all of these, threat, lie, misinformation, misdirection, … At this time in the cycle, the STS would be getting desperate to maintain the situation on this planet. They even might give some good or accurate information, something that was of minimal impact that would be learned anyway.

You know I am just glad to be able to create and present these to everyone. I am actually finding new concepts in modeling in my CAD program that I can use for other items. This is a Win-Win for me to. Anyway, everyone keep safe and pay attention to your surroundings, Haiku …

Of note: I just reviewed many crop circles for alignment to STS or STO or whatever. I looked at crop laydown and living states of the crop to use in this determining factor. I do have issues of clear up-close images of the crop, showing the base of the stalks, most of this time era do not have them. My initial review is that most if not all are of STO origin. I do see some that are in harvested fields where the crop is in a state of decay already. And I do see some that are suspected of being modified by 3D entities. But this phenomenon as of this time looks to be mostly STO created. Just another wandering thought, Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom