Certainly fake : KGB Ufo Files

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Look like pics of a movie. Any more opinion ?

The original post is here : _http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=1683.
The video is missing.

Hello Ellipse,

I just wanted to note that it is funny in a way that this part of the forum is called "The Unexplained", the title of your post starts with "Certainly fake" and then all you actually say in your post is "Any more opinions?" :)

Given the name of this section -The Unexplained, stating with certainty in the title of your post that this event is FAKE, does not really "fit" does it? :/

And if that is your opinion -that it is fake- you can also offer us some of your clues or evidence, or at least you can give us some insight of the rational procedure that led you to that conclusion.

But then again you ask for the opinion of others. If you expect the opinions you get in return to be as substantiated as your own, then just to make some contrast, i am the first to "volunteer" by saying that this video "is absolutely true". Period. "Next question please..." :)

I hope you get my point, which might be just little semantics after all... but it does seem a little "funny", isn't it? ;) Or maybe it is only so to my ears. Cheers! :D

Hello Spyraal,

Sure, the title is a bit "too much". "Confused thought patterns" as the C's would said :-) I will try to be more cautious in the future.
But you're right, the main problem is I do not argue.

So why it can be a fake ?
-The texture of the ufo look like plastic to me but hard to be sure due to quality of pictures.
-If real, for me the footage would not be allowed to go in the wild. But who know ? We have the alien autopsy.

In fact, at the moment, as I have no more clue to judge, so I put it in the "fake" category. More data need :-)

Back
Top Bottom