Channeling with the ouija board

france N.L

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello, although you don'tknow me cause I don't post with frequency due to my difficulty with English, I'm in this Forum for some time. I'm familiar with most of the readings and the Cassipean material which I have not read completely.
Right now I'm very interested in researching the channeling with the ouija board to learn more about its operation and usefulness. Recently I saw that Laura started a video production in order to explain the practice of channeling the higher self, but I could only find the introduction of this series of videos on you tube. So my questions are about it.
How can I access the other parts of this program that comes after the introduction?
After this video, Have someone played successfully the channeling? And, is there someone conducting channeling experiments?

Hello france N.L,
I imagine you are talking about this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht35431bofg (in many parts)
As you can see from the video, the spirit board activity is very risky and it is better to be well prepared for this activity. When other videos are released, it will be notified in the forum and on SOTT. In the meanwhile, there are so many other Work-related things to be worked on.
Hope it helps.

France N.l, I think that the most important thing that needs to be realized, and most people don't who want to use the Ouija board, is how Laura read everything there was to read on channeling first so she had the knowledge. Also, being a hypno-therapist, she knew how to deal with dead dudes and attachments. Many people don't realize that if they don't do it right, they can, and some do, end up with attachments. Those dead dudes that come through the Ouija board.

It took Laura two years to clear through all of the dead dudes and to make contact with the Cs. And she really, really knew what she was doing. Using the Ouija board is very serious.

I understand, but I am not interested now in the channeling , because I know how much time is required for this. I am more interested in search and learn more about the process. Thank you for the responses and I will follow the tips.

france N.L,

The one tip you should follow up on with regards to channeling is that you will be serving yourself up as lunch to whatever's around that feels like snacking on you if you attempt to channel.

Research is the central part of this forum, not channeling, and it's the research that matters, not the divine inspiration.

Hi,

I am watching clips "Knowledge and Being" and wander whether OUIJA board may be used for communication between persons? I mean alive persons? Like a mobile phone??? This would be cool. Do You have any experience with that?

I was /am thinking to try this someday but for the time being there is quite a lot of recommended books in front of me about that. I want to try out first the most scary one from the description "Hostage to the Devil".

So how about board - phone ?

Mikel said:
Hi,

I am watching clips "Knowledge and Being" and wander whether OUIJA board may be used for communication between persons? I mean alive persons? Like a mobile phone??? This would be cool. Do You have any experience with that?

I was /am thinking to try this someday but for the time being there is quite a lot of recommended books in front of me about that. I want to try out first the most scary one from the description "Hostage to the Devil".

In my opinion I can only reiterate the warnings that have been said above and by Laura. Ouija board communication is not easy, simple, or straight forward for one's lacking knowledge of what's out there. In the end I feel that your time may be better spent reading those accounts regarding Ouija board experimentation and learning about what's out there in general. This includes how your own brain works in reference to expectations and sometimes false positives.

I couldn't help thinking that using a Ouija board to communicate with someone else sans telephone is like trying to pour a glass of water with an open fire hydrant when there is a perfectly good pitcher full of water right next to you. In short there are just too many ways things could either go wrong or just not be useful if you did in fact manage to get some water in your glass without breaking it. Just my 2 cents though.

Mikel said:

Hi Mikel,

There are a bunch of recommended books for learning about spiritism. If you are just starting, there are other books that will give you a solid foundation of knowledge before reading "Hostage to the Devil".

Bill Baldwin's "Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual", "30 Years Among the Dead" by Carl Wickland, Patrick Rodriguez' "Soul Rescue Manual", M. Scott Peck's "People of the Lie", and books by Eileen Garrett or Allen Kardec would be better options.

There is some discussion on the Hostage to the Devil thread that will give you some insights, if you haven't already read it. It's a creepy book! :evil:

thanks trendsetter37 for Your concern. I am not going to kill myself stepping blindly into unknown. Menrva thanks for other books. I am in progress now with Hostage and will go on with others as well. Patrick Rodriguez is just waiting on my bookshelf. In a fact I am reading him also. Part here part there. I am so hungry of knowledge that sometimes I need to stop myself otherwise I would be burned out.

trendsetter37 said:
I couldn't help thinking that using a Ouija board to communicate with someone else sans telephone is like trying to pour a glass of water with an open fire hydrant when there is a perfectly good pitcher full of water right next to you. In short there are just too many ways things could either go wrong or just not be useful if you did in fact manage to get some water in your glass without breaking it. Just my 2 cents though.

I wouldn't take what trendsetter37 is saying here as nothing to worry about, Mikel. It sort of boggles my mind that anyone would consider using something like a ouija board to try to contact a living being. Using a ouija board is very serious, takes a lot of knowledge, not just about spirits and such, but knowledge of oneself, as well. To use something this serious for a simple thing as contacting another living being that can be done quite well with a telephone, or cell phone, or e-mail, or letter makes no sense.

Nienna said:
It sort of boggles my mind that anyone would consider using something like a ouija board to try to contact a living being.

While I don't deny the seriousness of using an Ouija board, Mikel's question about using one as a cell phone sounded like a creative idea. I was thinking he meant using one for communication in the likely event that we don't have electronic means to access others over a distance. But still the analogy of using a fire hydrant to pour a glass of water is pretty apt.

Yeap. 3 D Student got what I was thinking. I should have been more clear.
I have a sister and we are living far away from each other. We are using phone :) and will use phone as far as it is available... But in case of disaster... You know maybe this is kind of prepers thinking. I just do not know and this idea came to me that in case ... of something... when phones are dead...
this would be nice/useful if there is such a possibility. Not to mention "video conferences" from the Castle :D.
Well this is my imagination and how I see possibilities. I just do not know and would like to know.
If You cannot use it like this it means NO. If You can this means YES. How and why and warum nicht I get quite clear and thanks again for worries. I think that it is good that warnings are repeated. I also repeat - I am not going to use board now or as I see it in the nearest future although I had some ideas about it but warnings in this case were enough for me to change my view on my own experimenting.

Mikel said:
I have a sister and we are living far away from each other. We are using phone :) and will use phone as far as it is available... But in case of disaster... You know maybe this is kind of prepers thinking.

Yeah, or if we could develop some kind of telepathy before then. ;)

Mikel said:
I have a sister and we are living far away from each other. We are using phone :) and will use phone as far as it is available... But in case of disaster... You know maybe this is kind of prepers thinking. I just do not know and this idea came to me that in case ... of something... when phones are dead...
this would be nice/useful if there is such a possibility. Not to mention "video conferences" from the Castle :D.
Well this is my imagination and how I see possibilities. I just do not know and would like to know.
If You cannot use it like this it means NO. If You can this means YES. How and why and warum nicht I get quite clear and thanks again for worries. I think that it is good that warnings are repeated. I also repeat - I am not going to use board now or as I see it in the nearest future although I had some ideas about it but warnings in this case were enough for me to change my view on my own experimenting.

Ah ok I see what you mean. I've thought about this as well but more along the lines of

3D Student said:
{snip}
Yeah, or if we could develop some kind of telepathy before then. ;)

But who knows how all of this will turn out. In circumstances like the one's we maybe experiencing in the near future I'm sure we would do just about anything to communicate with others at a distance. :P

Mikel said:

Thank you for your clarification.

Just keep in mind that there are a lot of dead dudes that would think nothing of pretending to be whomever you are trying to contact. I'm not sure how effective it would be.

Back
Top Bottom