Charleston S.C. and the moon is spinning.

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
I just woke up from very interesting dream. Visually, it was stunning. For some reason, I was on an inflatable canoe (the canoe was highly elevated - like twelve feet high) trip with a few childhood and college friends in the wetlands around Charleston, S.C. All was going fairly well, when the moon came out in the dusk and I started noticing, and pointing out to others, small explosions on the surface of the moon. It looked like the moon was getting hit with large rocks - there also began small atmospheric explosions in the earth's sky. At this point, a bluish arc of what looked like a double strand of lightening reached down from the moon and hit a very large building in Charleston proper - resulting in complete destruction of the not only the building but the entire horizon - with a flattening cloud moving toward us. Nothing was left of the city at all - we could see from where we were that the city that used to be on the horizon was gone - flat - and this foggy cloud had spread out where the city was. Since dusk was settling in, the complete lack of the city really brought out how dark the night was becoming - there was no electricity, so the horizon was a deep blue. Somehow (you know how dreams are) I knew that an enormous wave of water had to be heading our way, so we all began paddling in a frenzy to get out of the area and to higher ground. After paddling for a while, and making very good headway, I glanced up at this very bright light rising in the sky, which I saw as the sun, until one of my companions commented that it was spinning. Once he said that, I realized that it was actually the moon and it was spinning very rapidly. It also had a large chunk removed from its lower left area - leaving a flat indention on that part of what used to be a perfectly round sphere. The spinning of it was shocking to see (and beautiful) - and I knew at that point that nothing would ever be the same again. We did out pace the enourmous wave that came in, although we witnessed it arriving; breaking over some outlying hills. The dream degenerated a bit at that point and we all ended up staying at a college friend's house there in a residential part of the city that wasn't destroyed. It was a very cool dream to watch and be a part of, but it was definitely not a good time for Charleston.

Hi Anart,

No deep symbolic interpretation needed here. This is a vivid description of a planetary bombardment. Ark says next year or the year after.

Hi Anne,

You ain't the only one! This is exactly what I wrote in my "Dream Journal" on 26th March 2005. It's a bit messed up, but that's what I was thinking at the time, but notice the emboldened parts:

My mother went down the ladder, then I let grandma go and she got to the bottom... Then it was my turn and as I climbed on (it went back to an iron ladder) I noticed on the horizon a bright fiery object in the sky. I knew it was a comet. Then I saw a massive spheroid stretching and spinning across the sky. It looked like the Moon/Mercury/One of Saturn's Moons (and for a second, transformed into a mini-Earth), but for the former (Moon) the crater patterns were different. I knew it was going to collide with the Earth but from my perspective, it looked as though it might just miss and carry on going. But I didn't anticipate how far the Earth "stretched" into the distance and I could see the horizon coming up behind the object (which meant it was going to strike). It all came into slow motion at this point.

I saw it virtually impacting the Earth; the sky became blood red and there was a bright flash. Everything in the distance became a fiery red colour and I could see this massive shockwave approaching and everything in its path being upturned. Then I was surrounding by a massive rumbling/roaring sound and just complete mayhem and destruction. There was fire; orange, yellow, red and white colours in my vision (I was IN the shockwave/destruction) but then it was like a person came into my vision (like I was watching TV) and she was saying: "This is how things will happen" . I suppose my mind created that because I wasn't actually dying in the dream. She appeared in a little oval on the "screen". I remember thinking to myself, that this shouldn't be happening NOW and that I thought I would've had more time. This more time extended to 2012 and this was happening much earlier than anticipated!!
I wasn't aware of Ark's probable dates at the time, which are much sooner than 2012. At this point, I updated it a few days later after reading a remark of Fulcanelli in one of Laura's articles:

From Fulcanelli, Dwellings of the Philosophers:

The obelisk of Dommartin-sur-Tigeaus is the tangible, expressive image, absolutely conforming to tradition, of the double terrestrial calamity, of the conflagration and of the flood, on the terrible Judgment Day.
These two elements: flood and fire were two disasters in my dream. However, the "Flood" preceded the Fire. I wasn't sure of the order here though: I only assume the flood aspect came before, because I was killed in the conflagration.

But now I realise that this chronology may be "incorrect"; Judgement Day: the fire is in the Northern Hemisphere's (funny that I was watching from up high) and the Flood is in the Southern (I wanted to warn grandma that she would drown if on "lower ground"). So there is fire in the Higher/Top Hemisphere and Flood in the Lower Hemisphere! This links to numerous other dreams of feeling my skin being burned away; if it is some sort of premonition, then it means I WILL die in the conflagration (caused by cometary bombardment).

Interestingly, the glowing light in the sky (about the size of the moon) was NOT the object that impacted and didn't seem to move either. I can suppose that everybody was looking at this glowing object, BUT the "spinning-moon" came in to my vision from another angle (I think from above and behind) and it was this that caused the conflagration. There is something in the Bible about people being deceived by a pre-cursor event and thinking it is over; but then taken by surprise by a second event, which is the most disastrous!
Uh-oh!... :(

Interesting - and Uh-oh! is right. It's also interesting that our dreams occurred during the same time of the year - although 24/25 days apart. I wonder if there is a reason for that, or if an impending Spring just brings out our optimism. ;)

Back
Top Bottom