Cindy & Erica's Obsession - Dr Stephenie Seneff

Ollie

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
The author, Stephenie Seneff, was recently a guest speaker on the Health and Wellness Show: https://www.sott.net/article/379514-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Interview-with-Brilliant-Researcher-Dr-Stephanie-Seneff

After listening to the show and reading the transcript, I bought the author’s book (novel), mentioned on the show, Cindy & Erica’s Obsession To Solve Today’s Health Care Crisis: Autism, Alzheimer’s, Cardiovascular Disease, ALS and More.

I have just finished reading the book, where the author used ‘the surrogate technique, creat[ed]ing a fictional character, Cindy, who represents her efforts to understand why so many of us are getting sick and dying prematurely.’ The book is easy to read, in detail, and in summary of Dr Seneff’s research work. The novel is based on what she discovered about the sad state of the world and the role that the chemical and pharmaceutical industries play in destroying people’s health.

Basically, and quoting from the back page:
‘Dr Seneff weaves her research into a fictionalized story of two mothers on a quest to determine why everyone’s health has deteriorated.

Dr Erica is the mother of an autistic child and pediatric physician who has teamed up with her best friend, Cindy, to help find answers for her son’s and patients’ health issue. …
Together, the mothers slowly uncover the multiple biological reasons for this autism epidemic, and they identify the toxic chemicals in the environment that plausibly explain the epidemic. They become obsessed with solving the riddle of autism, and they discover that many other diseases alarmingly on the rise are also connected to this web of toxicity.’

Dr Seneff’s thinking is ‘out of the box’, giving a look into her own journey to gain an insight into how biology works and a greater understanding of health topics. Her particular ‘out of the box’ insight is in the topic of cholesterol sulphate (and in particular its deficiency), how it is tied in with exposure of the skin to sunlight, and vitamin D3 sulphate and its connection to autism and vitamin D deficiency. Her approach is about prevention rather than cure, eating lots of dietary cholesterol and regular sun exposure to the skin. The main thrust of her book is ‘that a severe deficiency, in the supply of cholesterol sulphate to all the tissues underlies most, if not all, modern diseases. It’s the blood that becomes vulnerable and most essential to repair – if the blood can’t deliver nutrients and oxygen to the tissues, and carry waste products away; the tissues can’t survive.’

The book delves into: Autism and cholesterol, vaccines, the role of aluminium exposure; food allergies; the problems caused by statins (and an ‘out of the box’ look at the cause of coronary heart disease), the diseases that statins produce, cancer, infection and Alzheimer’s Disease; bacteria as emergency first aid to solve problems naturally; and Glyphosate exposure.

The book, or novel, is highly recommended reading – for learning about the cyclical nature of big pharma products - and how to overcome today’s health diseases, naturally, by using prevention rather than cure, for the ever more serious health crises of today, and insights into how the body is actually working – biologically, chemically and electrically.

Thank you for the review, PS. The book sounded interesting when Dr Seneff mentioned it on the show, and your post now convinced me to add it in my amazon basket. I am glad it is easy to read, because I don't think I understood everything she was was trying to convey when listening to her interview. And it is important stuff to know and understand.

That's a very well written review, Prodigal Son. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Curious about the target audience...is it written in "layman's" language? Asking because I was interested in getting book for someone who might not be familiar with some of the scientific terms and controversies. Would someone new to ALL these topics be able to grasp the message and understand the scientific impact?

Skyfarmr said:
That's a very well written review, Prodigal Son. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Curious about the target audience...is it written in "layman's" language? Asking because I was interested in getting book for someone who might not be familiar with some of the scientific terms and controversies. Would someone new to ALL these topics be able to grasp the message and understand the scientific impact?
The message is easy to grasp, by presenting it as a novel (in a relative layman's language), in the way that the message is presented, yes, it does go into a lot of technical detail, yet you can come out of the other side and get what she is saying. One way she enables this is that she (Cindy) presents a 'blog post' of a particular set of topics, and her friend (Erica) then emails back to her a summary, to check that she has got everything correct. Also, she presents a glossary of terms used in the texts, as well as referencing papers and other books to read for more detailed understanding, and specific to each chapter.

The 'life' impact is easy to grasp, it is spelt out clearly.

Back
Top Bottom