Colbert Roasts President Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was browsing around google videos and I've accidentally stumbled upon this one. It features Steven Colbert who often appears on the Jon Stewart's Comedy Central news show called "The Daily Show". That show uses a lot of humor but it is actually probably one of, if not the most objective of all televised mainstream news shows, though that's not saying much. Still, I thought this actual roast of dubya is pretty funny, though sometimes timid and understandably heavily restricted in what can be said at such an event. I found it surprising that Steven got away with saying what he did say though!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-869183917758574879

This is the link to the google video of it, you'll need to have the Flash plugin installed in your browser to view it.

It's interesting to watch Bush's reaction to some of the stuff, and also how Steven uses humor to cover in fluff what is basically open dissent. Though as I think Laura mentioned before, this would never have been allowed by the PTB unless it served a useful purpose, and that purpose (at least one of them), is to strengthen the trance of the hypnotized population even further. Although Laura wasn't talking about this particular video, but about people like Cindy Sheehan etc. I just think this event also is in the same boat.

P.S. - Need broadband connection to view it, otherwise expect a really long loading time.

Back
Top Bottom