Clients of Interdimensional Web Design

Website Clients include:

* Alien Love Bite at _http://www.alienlovebite.com
* Alien Research group _http://alienresearchgroup.com
* My website MAAR � Malevolent Alien Abduction Research _http://www.maar.us
* Dr RE Zimmer _http://www.drrezimmer.com
* Surviving the Fall _http://www.survivingthefall.net
* Richards Family Chiropractic _http://www.reichardschiropractic.com
* CoJo Creations: _http://www.cojocreations.com ( under construction)

The "Alien Love Bite" thing is Eve Lorgen who was, last I knew, a fanatical fundamentalist who was preaching the power of prayer and rebuking in the name of Jesus to make the nasty aliens go away. A few blurbs from her site:
_http://www.alienlovebite.com/

Eve Lorgen

Author, Researcher and Counselor in Anomalous Trauma. Offering Hypnotherapy, Counseling and Telephone Consulting Services.

Articles and Topics of Interest

* Anomalous Trauma
* Paranormal & Anomalous Trauma Counseling and Hypnotherapy (PATCH)
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* Sexual Abuse
* Anxiety & Depression
* Trauma & Addictions
* Verbal & Emotional Abuse
* Narcissistic Abuse
* Dangerous Relationships
* Boundaries
* Eating Disorders

Eve Lorgen
Eve Lorgen, M.A., CHt.

Anomalous Trauma: What Is It?

The term was created in the early 1990's following several conferences held by Dr. Rima Laibow, PhD., on the Research and Treatment of Experienced Anomalous Trauma. I have used this term to describe unusual experiences such as alien abductions, extraterrestrial contact, mind control, cult abuse and military abductions (MILABS) related to the alien abduction syndrome. Other anomalous trauma experiences include spiritual warfare and near death experiences.

More information about alien abductions, MILABS and alien interference in human interactions is available in the articles section of this website and through my book, The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships.

Many alien abductees and especially those who have experienced some level of military/secret government level of involvement in their experiences, often suffer from PTSD and many anxiety disorders and addictions. In addition to these conditions many have physical health issues such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, immune disorders and gynecological anomalies.

Due to the ostracism, disbelief and denial by mainstream society, medical and psychological professionals use the term anomalous trauma for these syndromes. Treatment for these syndromes is generally geared towards emotional support, validation of the persons's experience, counseling and hypnotherapy. Regression hypnosis is a useful tool in recovering amnesiac memories and the easing of PTSD symptoms. Other healing methods include prayer, meditation, relaxation, dreamwork and lucid dreaming. Shamanic healing modalities such as soul retrieval have been found to be effective for some individuals.

Anomalous Trauma: Types & Definitions

1. Alien Abductions & Extraterrestrial Contact

* Singular event UFO sightings with an abduction and missing time
* Multiple UFO sightings and alien abductions and/or visitations, with or without multigenerational family involvement with alien visitations
* ET contact with multiple visitations, claims of benevolent Space Brothers
* ET contact via "dream visitations" and channelled information

2. Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships

* Aliens setting up two targeted partners
* Aliens breaking up and/or disrupting a love relationship
* Human/Military setting up or breaking up two "abductees or milabs"
* Unseen cult influences to set up/arrange a relationship or marriage
* Related articles.

3. Military Abductions (MILABS)

* Alien abductees intermittently taken by human military or "secret government" for interrogation purposes about alien contacts
* Alien abductees sheepdipped and trained as operatives under mind control for "secret government" or intelligence agencies
* Military abductees with no alien contacts. This may involve the "superwarriors" under mind control used as covert agents for intelligence or miltary agencies
* Related articles.

4. Spiritual Warfare

* Malevolent alien visitations and attacks, such as Greys, Reptilians, Draconians
* Demonic attacks such as incubbi, succubi and vampiristic attached entities
* Attacks by "hosted" human beings, black magicians, sorcerers
* Exorcisms, Deliverance and Spirit Releasement experiences
* Related articles.

5. Cult Abuse

* Satanic Ritual Abuse, Illuminati Bloodline family cults
* UFO Channelling Cults
* CIA Cult Families
* MK-ULTRA victimization
* Miscellaneous Cults
* Related articles.

6. Near Death Experiences

* Traumatic illnesses, or life threatening events which take the person to the other side and back. They may be positive, frightening or just plain shocking.

divider

Angelic Intervention, Near Death Experiences and Spirit Guides

AngelAnomalous trauma victims have often reported angelic interventions in response to prayer or when faced with dangerous life threatening situations. Near Death Experiencers, (NDE'rs) may report seeing an angelic light being assisting them to the other side of reality. A bright light is often experienced with shifts in reality. Others may see familiar relatives who have passed over.

ET contactees and abductees may see "aliens" as helpful "Space Brothers". In these cases, it must be discerned whether the "space brother" is in fact an alien, or a deceitful shape shifter, as has been reported in numerous alien Grey and Reptilian visitations. There are both positive and negative ET type beings, some of which are quite adept at masquerading as angels of light, when in fact they are not.

Angelic beings such as Archangel Michael have been reported to be helpful in assisting those involved in spiritual warfare. In exorcisms, spirit releasements and deliverance, believers have reported angelic beings "kick out" demons and parasitic attached entities. Trauma victims who have the ability to dissociate will sometimes have extrasensory perception. This is quite common in the alien abductee population. Repeated contact with ET's seem to open extrasensory doorways of perception.

divider

Paranormal & Anomalous Trauma Counseling and Hypnotherapy (PATCH)

Our Mission Statement

Our goal is to serve the community with information, counseling and hypnotherapy for those who have experienced unusual types of trauma. These types of experiences include, but are not limited to: alien abductions, ET contact, mind control (such as MK-ULTRA), cult abuse, spiritual warfare, near-death experiences, angelic interventions and anomalous relationship interferences, aka "love bites". Other types of issues such as narciscisstic abuse are included in PATCH.

Counseling and Support Groups

It has been found that being involved in counseling and support groups with other trauma survivors, helps to relieve the discomfort of isolation, anxiety, depression and powerlessness associated with these experiences. PTSD is a common result of anomalous trauma and is often exacerbated by our own culture's denial of its reality. It is our goal to educate the individual and public that these experiences are valid, and should be addressed just like any other trauma or relationship issues compounded by these events.

Healing Modalities

We incorporate several healing modalities such as transpersonal and holistic body-mind exercises, hypnotic regressions, inner child work, shamanic techniques, dreamwork, shamatha and insight meditation, journaling and classical one on one counseling. By expanding our awareness, knowledge and support systems, we are better able to make wise choices and live happier lives.
Bio

Eve Lorgen's Portrait

Eve's involvement in the Anomalous Trauma field spans nearly 20 years. She is a counselor and a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and member of the International Board of Clinical Practitioners. Her degrees are in Biochemistry (BS), Counseling Psychology (MA) with additional studies in Oriental Medicine, mysticism, shamanism, yoga and the martial arts.

Early on in her work with alien abductees, mind control victims and experiencers of anomalous trauma, Eve realized that standard psychological and medical methods are incomplete in their treatment modalities. Abductees must take responsibility to expand their awareness, find mutual support with other abductees and take an active part in their healing and recovery process.

Eve has written numersous articles on the alien abduction phenomenon and published The Love Bite: Alien Interference In Human Love Relationships and is a contributing author to the three volume Universal Seduction series by Angelico Tapestra. She has lectured publically and appeared on many radio talk shows. Currently her focus is on transpersonal methods of healing and recovery such as lucid dreamwork and meditation practice.

Eve Lorgen was raised in the San Francisco Bay area. Her interest in the UFO phenomenon began early in life as a result of multiple-witnessed UFO sightings with family members. She has written and published several articles since 1989 when she began her pioneering work with abductees and survivors of anomalous trauma.

divider

Detailed Background

My name is Eve Lorgen, and I’d like to introduce myself as a potential guest for lectures, radio or TV talk show interviews regarding the subject of Alien/ET Abductions. Within this controversial topic alone, we open a Pandora’s box of important issues such as, mind control and manipulation, spiritual warfare, military abductions, MK Ultra black ops, milabs (military abductions) superhuman warriors/operatives and conspiratorial Secret Government activities relating to the extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. And lastly, what we can learn to overcome these influences, focusing on enhanced self-awareness, compassion, liberation and enlightenment.

I became interested in the UFO/Paranormal field early in life as a result of UFO sightings, paranormal phenomena, alien encounters and an expanded awareness of spiritual realms and interdimensional beings. I am an educated, sensible, intelligent and exceptionally aware individual with multiple college degrees, (B.S Biochemistry, M.A Counseling Psychology) and studies including alternative medicine, Tibetan Buddhism, Gnostic Christianity, Lucid Dream work, Qi gong, Yoga, Poetry, Martial Arts and a former gymnast and dancer. My greatest interest now is lucid dreaming and Tibetan Dream Yoga.

My published works include : The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships, (Elogos & HHC Press 2000)
Numerous articles published internationally related to the subject of alien abductions, including:

* Fluorescence Findings of Various Body Sites of Abductees
* The Afterglow of the UFO Abduction Experience
* Alien Implant Removals: Five Abductees Discuss Before and After Effects
* Get Lucid For Total Recall
* Lucid Dreaming: A Psychophysiological Approach to an Ancient Spiritual Practice
* Spiritual Warfare and the Alien Love Bite
* The Love Bite: Deeper Insights into the Alien Abduction Phenomena
* Love at First Site Could Be The Alien Love Bite
* Alien Orchestrated Human Bonding Dramas
* Secret Project Super Warrior Gone Rogue
* Project Superman: The Saga of Andy Pero
* Mars Records Interview with Michael Relfe, (a MILAB black op agent)
* Interview with a Love Bite Experiencer Couple
* The Fundamentals of Trauma Based Mind Control
* Unmasking the Disruptors in the UFO/Paranormal Research Community , Part 1 & 2 by James Bartley and Eve Lorgen

I am a contributing author to all three volumes of The Universal Seduction series by Angelico Tapestra.

I have years of experience as a radio show guest and host with Night Search Paranormal Network, NSPN, an internet and broadcast radio talk show from 1996-2002. A former guest on Jeff Rense, The X Zone, Dave Allens’ Nighthawk, “Feet to the Fire”, with James Jancik and numerous other radio talk show segments, TV and video interviews with Cable Access TV shows and some international news segments. I’ve consulted with many well known researchers in this field, such as Barbara Bartholic, the late Dr. Karla Turner, Derrel Sims, Dr. Roger Leir, Dr. Helmut Lammer, James Bartley and many MUFON members, alien abductees, and experiencers of anomalous trauma. I started an abductee support group out of San Diego California in the 90’s and consult with many experiencers today.

My best asset is that I am still alive, sane and healthy, after being a UFO/Paranormal and Abductions researcher for over 20 years. It is well known amongst researchers that harassment is part and parcel of being seriously involved in the UFO research field. This harassment goes well beyond surface level human involvement and merges with hardcore spiritual warfare and anomalous “alien” manipulations. I am one of the very few abduction researchers who will speak openly about this aspect of the phenomena, and will explain why “deeper insights” of the extraterrestrial/alien presence never hits the light of day within “mainstream media”.

To date, I’ve had to adopt a new way of perceiving and reacting to the world, and am now a practicing Tibetan Buddhist! It is truly a miracle to emerge from this research and alien abduction experience with a balanced, and spiritually uplifted perspective. Some days are great, and others are downright confusing. I don’t have all the answers BUT:

I believe time is short. Life is precious. Love is the greatest mystery of all. With knowledge comes much grief. With grief comes a heart of compassion. We are all in this together. We stumble, fall and get back on our feet again until we have refined a graceful dance through the mystery of life.

Eve is available for telephone consulting/counseling for a fee. Please contact Eve directly to schedule a session.
So, now she's a practicing Buddhist???

About her book, which I thought was pretty good except when she went off on the religious part:

Eve Lorgen's Alien Love Bite Eve Lorgen .com
& The Alien Love Bite

Books

Love BiteThe Love Bite:
Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships
by Eve Frances Lorgen MA © 1999-2002

ISBN # 0967773709

Order from Amazon.com

Synopsis

The Love Bite presents us with a woman’s refreshing view of the UFO and alien abduction phenomena. Many people find themselves mysteriously thrown into obsessive relationships, but a few, otherwise reliable witnesses, claim to have been set-up in bonding dramas by alien beings. Eve Lorgen is determined to solve the mystery. While other abduction researchers politely skip over this highly controversial subject matter, Eve describes the Love Bite hypothesis with astounding clarity, compassion and humor. By her definition, the Love Bite is a kind of "psychic rape" whereby the victim is abducted, then manipulated into bonding with a targeted love partner chosen by the alien beings. The effects of the Love Bite can range from simple break-ups of platonic relationships, to violent divorces, and from "puppy love" to sudden urges to marry a complete stranger. Through several fascinating case histories, Lorgen demonstrates how the alien beings may be orchestrating these dramas for their own ends. It is as if the aliens are harvesting human emotional energy. Whatever their motives, Lorgen simply states that the heart of the matter lies in matters of the heart.

divider

The Universal Seduction

ISBN # 1419612301

Details & Ordering Information

Universal Seduction

Eve has also contributed to all three volumes of The Universal Seduction, a collection of knowledge from experiencers and scholars exposing ALL that has been suppressed from the masses for a very long time. From the New World Order, Aliens, mind control, mass control, covert operations to the DNA of the species, nothing is left untouched. For more information, click the image above.

divider
Review for The Love Bite By Brian Levens
writer, poet, UFO researcher

PROPERTY…. It’s a curious word because it swings both ways. When I first started my UFO research back in the "60’s, the first book I was directed to read was Charles Fort’s, Book of the Damned, a four volume series of the strange & unusual, including UFO’s. Smack in the middle of these alleged truthful newspaper clippings etc., Fort states: WE ARE PROPERTY…. I have been searching ever since for the ROOT of this statement.

While attending a Long Island "Alien Abduction" seminar, Eve Lorgen was the FIRST person I ever heard speak in public about the sensitive & shocking disclosure of Dr. Karla Turner, (author of Masquerade of Angel), who had given a specific indication that the ‘deed’ for at least some of us (if not all), is being temporarily held by REPTILIAN beings of the alien kind.

Now, in this magnificent follow-up to the late Dr. Karla Turner’s work, this author of The Love Bite identifies a litany of other unfortunate people besides Ted Rice (featured in Masquerade of Angels), whose ‘deed’ may be in the temporary custodianship of non-human entities.

By the time one finishes this book, one may wish to carefully reappraise the "deed’ to one’s SPIRITUAL property. One thing is clear: ALL these people have witnessed the "other side" of TOTAL REALITY, and desperately had wished to regain both their sanity, their peace and if humanly possible—THEIR TURF…the integrity of both body & soul…

Eve is a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR—as was Dr. Karla Turner, and she explores the spiritual ways of 'tearing up whatever DEED exists’ amidst these evil alien & not-so- alien beings. Calling on JESUS CHRIST seems ostensibly to help some out of their difficulties, whereas getting mixed up with people who channel beings like Ashtar, only seems to lead to more problems as Suzanne sadly relates.

In the Gospel of Phillip (Nag Hammadi Library), the Gnostic author suggests that by tearing up the deed to this property ( Satan’s Turf)—that passes away, and in neither fearing nor loving the flesh, we disenfranchise ourselves, and in its place, create a ‘NEW DEED’, where just like Jesus, we become ONE-WITH-THE-FATHER. If we do it perfectly, we become part of the ‘PERFECT LIGHT’! This deed we may not wish to tear up.

When you finish reading this most excellent book by Eve Lorgen, it may bring new meaning to the phrase; "by their fruits you shall know them."

By testing the ‘spirits’, (yes--even CONFRONTING THEM), your own sense of spiritual discernment may be nicely sharpened for the first or next battle-encounter ‘TOTAL REALITY’ may have in store for you!

Brian Levens

Copyright © 2000-2008 Eve Frances Lorgen. All Rights Reserved.
Here is a page with a list of article, many of which are fascinating (not figuring out why this woman is even associated with that fruitcake, Colleen Johnston):

_http://www.alienlovebite.com/articles/index.html

Eve Lorgen's Alien Love Bite Eve Lorgen .com
& The Alien Love Bite

Articles

Love-Bite Related | Medical & Scientific | Psychological & Spiritual | Time Travel, Mars & Mind Control | Military Abductions (MILABS) | Charts & Graphs | Miscellaneous | James Bartley | Reptilians | Cults | Byron Lebeau | Espanol

Love-Bite Related Research

* Introduction to "The Alien Love Bite"
* Scavengers of Passion
* Love at First Sight Could be the Alien Love Bite!
* Alien-Orchestrated Human Bonding Dramas
* Alien Love-Bite Experiencer Couple
* Eve Lorgen Interview for German Website

Medical and Scientific Aspects to the Abduction Phenomena

* The "Afterglow" of the UFO Abduction Experience
* Flourescence Findings on Various Body Sites of Abductees
* Flourescence Article Update July 1998
* Alien Implant Removals: Five Abductees Discuss Before and After Effects
* Flourescence Findings on Abductees Chart

Psychological & Spiritual Aspects to the Abduction Phenomena

* Aliens and the Human Soul: An Allegory
* Get Lucid For Total Recall
* Resistance to Abductions
* Lucid Dreaming: A Psychophysiological Approach to an Ancient Spiritual Practice
* Truth-Detracting Elements of the Abduction Phenomena: Psychological Implications
* Reverse Speech Analysis: The Truth-Detector of the Millenium
* Alien Abduction Phenomena: The Epitome of Confusion
* Spiritual Warfare and the Alien "Love Bite"
* Interview with Kundra: A Female Love-Bite Experiencer
* Barbara Bartholic 2007 Interview
* Possession & Predation: The Enigma of Extraterrestrial Parasites
* Interview of John Lash by Karmapolis

Time Travel, Mars, and Mind Control

* The Fundamentals of Trauma-Based Mind Control
* Project Superman
* Project Superman: The Saga of Andy Pero
* The Matrix Hive-Mind Manipulators
* Identifying Mind Control and Abductions
* Hostile Characters by Montalk
* Religiosity Programming - In Two Parts

Military Abductions (MILABS)

* MILAB Operations by James Bartley
* Interviews section of Zed Interview
* Jared Interview
* Scavengers of Passion
* Interview with The Mars Records authors Michael and Stephanie Relfe
* Project Superman
* Unmasking the Disruptors Part 1 - by James Bartley
* Unmasking the Disruptors Part 2 - by Eve Lorgen
* Interview with a MILAB Recovered From Rep/Drac Control
* Secret-Project Super Warrior Gone Rogue

Charts and Graphs

* Commonly-Reported Abductee Symptoms and Characteristics
* "Love Bite" Percentage Chart
* "Love Bite" Symptoms
* Flourescence Findings on Abductees Chart
* Charts on Sexual Abuse and How Hypnotherapy Can Help You

Miscellaneous

* How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved
* Review of Leah Haley's Unlocking Alien Closets
* Eve's Mystic Prose & Poetry
* The Muppet Hive (Humor)

Articles by James Bartley

* On the March
* Reptilian Strategy Revised
* Alien Abductions in the 21st Century
* Alien Civil Affairs Program
* Alien Civil Affairs Program Part Two
* The Aliens' Use of OPSEC
* Hybrid Infiltration of Human Society - Karen's Interview

Reptilians

* The Viper's Enchantment by Wiz
* Sex Dragon: Anatomy of Reptilian Rape by Wiz
* Sex Dragon II by Wiz
* Initiations - Ayahuasca by Wiz
* A Male Abductee on Reptilians and Hybrids by James Bartley
* Birth of a Host by Cassie
* From the Garden by Cassie
* Snakes at the Water-Cooler: The Reptilian Presence at the Office by Cassie

Cults

* Malevolence versus Benevolence
* French-Born Raelian Cult Decides to Clone the First Human
* Could You Be Targeted by a Cult?
* Cults With the Potential to Kill

Articles by Byron Lebeau
Essays on Christian Gnostic Concepts

* The Core of Gnosis: Analyzing Kurt Rudolph's Gnosis
* The Marring of the Nag Hammadi
* On the Pistis Sophia
* Continuation of On the Pistis Sophia
* Elegance Upon the Earth
* Snippets from Hoeller's Gnostic World - Part One
* Snippets from Hoeller's Gnostic World - Part Two: Valentinius: A Gnostic For All Seasons
* A Spiritual Line in the Sand (Revised) - Parts One & Two
* Beyond "Da Vinci" Fiction to "Kissing Code" Reality
* Causality: The Other Face of Synchronicity
* To Gnostically-Inclined Truth Warriors: Connecting the Dots of the Old Testament and the Nag Hammadi Library

Other Works

* Mind Control Vs. Spiritual Liberation - Parts One & Two
* On Mysticism and Saints - The Form and the Essence
* Remembrances
* Behind the Facade
* Addendum to Behind the Facade
* Observations on Gibson's The Passion of the Christ
* Byron's Poetry

Artículos en Español!

* Artículos en Español

Copyright © 2000-2008 Eve Frances Lorgen. All Rights Reserved.
We notice in the list above, a link to a Montalk article which promotes cassiopaea.org which is, of course, the bane of Colleen Johnston's existence.

Beezarre!

Also notice her link to Sandra L. Brown's "How to Spot a Dangerous Man."

It's really interesting that, in so many ways, we are "on the same team," but because of Vinnie and Colleen, so much enmity exists. (Aside from the fact that Colleen is a nutzoid!)

HELLO, WHEN YOU HAVE THESE EXPERIENCES...ARE YOU IN A STATE OF DREAM PARALYSIS? I ALSO HAVE BEEN VISITED MANY TIMES DURING MY LIFE IN THE WEE HOURS....IT'S WAS INTRUSIVE AND SCARY....APPARENTLY, ONLY 15% OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCE DREAM PARALYSIS...I TOO PRAY (IN MY HEAD) AND SLOWLY I RECOVER AND WAKEN.....WE ARE VULNERABLE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.....BUT PROTECTION IS NECESSARY....THE UNIVERSAL CREATOR WILL COME TO OUR AID IF WE BELIEVE...

P.S. IM NOT SHOUTING.. IT'S JUST THAT MY EYE SIGHT IS FADING....HA..

sanmcc55 said:
HELLO, WHEN YOU HAVE THESE EXPERIENCES...ARE YOU IN A STATE OF DREAM PARALYSIS?
What experiences?

sanmcc55 said:
I ALSO HAVE BEEN VISITED MANY TIMES DURING MY LIFE IN THE WEE HOURS....IT'S WAS INTRUSIVE AND SCARY
Visited by whom?

s said:
...APPARENTLY, ONLY 15% OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCE DREAM PARALYSIS..
Could you provide the data to back that statement up?

s said:
.I TOO PRAY (IN MY HEAD) AND SLOWLY I RECOVER AND WAKEN.....WE ARE VULNERABLE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.....BUT PROTECTION IS NECESSARY....THE UNIVERSAL CREATOR WILL COME TO OUR AID IF WE BELIEVE...
Believe in what?

s said:
P.S. IM NOT SHOUTING.. IT'S JUST THAT MY EYE SIGHT IS FADING....HA..
Please do not use all caps when posting, it is inconsiderate.

okay, so i'm very interested in the topics that the mystery lady (the one who essentially got sidelined by colleen) brought up, with regard to the kabbalah, her angel friend, and these vats of greenish gook. it seemed like she was going somewhere with all of this. but then we didn't learn anymore. could that be why she was silenced and made to "get back on track" with discussion of actual bedroom abductions? perhaps all of this is discussed elsewhere in the forum; i'm pretty new here.

i'm sure all of this is covered in the wave series (and i should get to that), but i was hoping to hear some background about this hybrid/kabbalah/reptilian tie-in to abduction material.

lord jim said:
i'm pretty new here.

Welcome to the forum, lord jim :) We encourage all of our new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section -- telling a bit about yourself and how you found the forum. I look forward to your introduction and further participation!

I can't believe I read the whole thread. :rotfl:

Coming soon to a Barnes and Noble near you:
"Harlequin Hemipenes Romance Novels"

Guardian said:
I can't believe I read the whole thread. :rotfl:

Coming soon to a Barnes and Noble near you:
"Harlequin Hemipenes Romance Novels"

I actually never finished uploading all that raft of messages. It just got so tedious and boring and there were so many other creative things to do that were attracting me!

Back
Top Bottom