Compete loss of memory and identity - top secret projects connection?

CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
There are several cases reported on Russian TV over the last couple of weeks about retrieval of young men who completely lost their memory, identity or personality – they don’t ‘remember’ any of details of their past, of who they are, what are their names, parents, families, where they worked, where they lived – everything ‘personal’ has been erased.
One man was boarding a bus to visit his daughter who was in the summer recreation camp [that’s what his family told him later], then 1,5 months later he found himself somewhere on the railway, and discovered that he doesn’t remember neither his name, nor where he lives, and where he was going. So he just walked over the railway until he reached a first person, asking how he could know of who he is. A woman responded that he should go to Moscow and ask the first policeman. (so, he was dropped off somewhere near Moscow 1,5 months after he lost his memory). The ‘funny’ thing was that he didn’t remember even what the word ‘policeman’ means – so he asked a woman about it, and she responded that is a man with a stick. So, that was the way he found a policeman in Moscow – by a stick. He has been sent into the Serbsky mental hospital, where he first remembered the name of his father, then the name of his daughter, but none of his past. Now he ‘returned’ to live with his family, who was desperately searching for him all 1,5 months he gone missing; but he still doesn’t remember anything of his past life.
Another case which I saw on TV just couple of days ago on MSM news was another young man who found himself on a railway and doesn’t remember anything at all, all his memory has been erased, he doesn’t remember even simplest prime-school poems and who is Tolstoi and Pushkin… . His face is like he is a high tech professional. There were several separate cases like that over last couple of weeks.
What is not so strange, profession of the first man, who found his family, had not been mentioned in the reportage about him. If these men are programmers, or working in particular field of engineering science it’s likely that they had been kidnapped to work on top secret military / gov’t project and then their memory erased. I don’t know how it is done, but don’t have any other explanation for these events. Any ideas? If someone came across any books on nuts and bolts of this, could you please share?

Well, i re-read it. These young russians do not have multiple personality disorder, they have completely lost their personalities. Or loss of personality is the extreme case of MPD? As i have understood from Greenbaum speach, greenbauming begins at a very early age and continues through adolescence, not in 1 month and adults.
Anyway, Serbsky mental Institute probably has hypnotherapists who have worked with these patients to help them to recover memory, but if central TV shows a young guy almost yielling 'help us to find relatives or anybody who can recognise this man' demonstrates that hypnotherapists at Serbsky are not top-notch. And then, the whole story; this was the first case in my memory when prime-time MSM news have alloted full couple of minutes to tell about that particular case.
And when MSM repeatedly over short period of time focus on some unusual event, i always tend to look for certain pattern; where they are gearing and ask myself 'what their agenda might be in telling this?'

A top-secret project that lasts for only 1,5 months ? Seems unlikely to me. Maybe they were used as subjects for mind control projects or for some new drugs. But might be something else entirely..

It could be some kind of hypnotic programming, or maybe dissociated post-traumatic state? Martha Stout discusses the latter in her book 'The Myth of Sanity' but don't think I recall mention of people completely losing their memory, more like they shift into an alternate personality and stay there for a time, some states lasting many days in severe cases.

Maybe something more like hypnotism, like a stage show where its suggested to the participant they cannot remember his name. But from what I understand this would 'wear-off' more quickly if they weren't de-hypnotised, so I don't know.

Maybe etheric abduction, but they didn't get 'put back' its just the empty machine/residual programs walking around trying to figure things out. Recall Gurdjieff describing how many people are already dead but the body is still 'alive', maybe some state akin to that?

Perhaps they are new clones with the basic contents of the original's mind transferred into the replica, if only in part. Perhaps there is a kind of quantum link between the original mind and the cloned mind.

Graham said:
Recall Gurdjieff describing how many people are already dead but the body is still 'alive', maybe some state akin to that?
A new clone with incomplete programming could look very like one of Mr Gurdjieff's 'walking dead'. Or even one with complete programming. Which leads me to wonder if a souled being could be cloned with or without their consent? Frequency resonance vibration might preclude it. Which leads to a question about the soul. If a souled being is cloned, does the soul animate both the bodies, if the original is still alive? And, how much of the personality is a function of DNA, and how much a product of experience and impressions?

All speculation, but interesting nevertheless, I think.

mada85 said:
If a souled being is cloned, does the soul animate both the bodies, if the original is still alive? And, how much of the personality is a function of DNA, and how much a product of experience and impressions?

All speculation, but interesting nevertheless, I think.
To speculate a little further. If potentially souled twins are born, is it then one soul that grows within the two or two separate souls? Perhaps there can be two souls but with a kind of 'linking' through the shared DNA? A cloned souled being might be 're-inserted' back into his original body or the new close but experience a similar 'linking' with the other body. Interesting idea that the two guys are cloned replacements, the little snippets of memory that return might only be through this kind of linking back to the original.

perhaps the same soul can be contained by both bodies, if one thinks of the soul as an entity outside of time, why not be simultaneously in both. Similar in a way to the idea that all other incarnations are all 'happening at the same time', the soul incarnated as a 3rd century soldier, 15th century farmer, 19th century poet, are all happening at the same 'time' - one soul in many bodies 'simultaneously'.

In Gurdjieff's terms, I think one might say that personality wholly a result of experience, impressions, 'education'. G makes the distinction between that and 'essence' which might seem more akin to soul qualities, the stuff you arrive with - and is subsequently lost through 'education'. If the soul qualities are there in potential only, most of ordinary life being carried out mechanically, I guess you could say that DNA plays a large part in what kind of machine you get, depending on brain function and body type, the natural tendencies of the machine would mechanically lead in a certain direction, thus to interactions and relationships with certain types of people and so on.

DNA would seem then to play a part in its function as the initial builder of the machine, but not sure it creates the personally beyond that.

When I read the above, what came to mind was either that these people stumbled upon something that they weren't suppose to see and so had everything removed, or that they were part of an experiment gone wrong and had to have their minds wiped clean.

The only problem with this is that they having no memory what so ever makes it so that there are a lot of questions being asked. I mean how conspicuous can you get? It definitely isn't a covert move.

So whatever was done, why do something so conspicuous as letting loose a bunch of people with no memory? That just doesn't add up to me.

fwiw

CarpeDiem said:
Anyway, Serbsky mental Institute probably has hypnotherapists who have worked with these patients to help them to recover memory, but if central TV shows a young guy almost yielling 'help us to find relatives or anybody who can recognise this man' demonstrates that hypnotherapists at Serbsky are not top-notch. And then, the whole story; this was the first case in my memory when prime-time MSM news have alloted full couple of minutes to tell about that particular case.
They may be testing the public reaction to the event. websites like CNN do the public polls, you can observe the reactionary event in a week to swing the public perception to their advantage. They may be doing this.
Recent news tells that STS is going too deep, using too many redundant technologies, too many redundant laws for catching people in their grips
What if, this is a prelude to use this technology over wireless through traditional means of TV signals, cell phone towers etc., they can eliminate the person as threat instantly and remotely.sounds like recent article on drinking water system tampered being able to deliver the poisoned water to selective individuals home.

Back
Top Bottom