Conférence "Les changements terrestres et la connexion anthropocosmique"

Personally, I have a question for you Pierre: you mention that a brown dwarf cannot be detected by our current telescopes because their radiations are in the very low infrared if a remember well, so my question is: so how do we know that such objects exist? Is it only theoretical objects? I mention it because it struck me during the conference.

I think that the answer to your question was in the conference. I don't remember the exact details but what I get from this part of the conference is that the electric universe 'theory' would make sense of the existence of the second sun being around with a comet cluster. All the data that we get from the sun activities and the things we see happening on the planet can not been explain with the 'gravity theory'. Pierre adding that this doesn't mean that the 'gravity theory' is false but that it is not sufficient to explain the observations. So, we can't be sure that all what we see comes from a second sun but it is highly probable that it comes from an unknown object and we don't know about any other object. that is the gist of the mater as far as I recall the presentation.

It likely was explained during the conference but just in case it helps:

I believe that mainstream science is using observable effects on planets within our solar system as reasons to consider its existence, as well as the fact that the many stars have a twin, some are triplets.

Laura and Pierre's work go into much greater detail, including the cometary swarm, Earth's procession, and the grounding of the Sun which is part of the reason for the bizarre shifts in weather and related phenomena. Anyway, i'm no expert, but hopefully the quotes and links below will give you a better idea.

An article by Laura on Earth's wobble:
https://cassiopaea.org/cass/sitchin2.htm said:
Has Nibiru/Planet X Been Sighted?
[...]
The answer is a lot more simple than that. I think that those things that point us to the idea that the pole comes “unhinged” do, indeed point to the Precession. But the important thing about this Precession is that it points us to the fact that the Earth WOBBLES. And I think that the thing the ancients are trying most desperately to point out to us in these stories is that the Earth wobbles for a REASON, and we ought to notice this wobble and ask some questions about the "nine grim goddesses" who "turn the handle" and where and what that "handle" might be that increases friction to the point that fire is produced!
[...]

From Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection (available here and here) about the cometary swarm and the moon's changing orbit :
If asteroid(s) can’t follow such a stable 27 million year orbit by themselves, then something else obviously does; something large enough to maintain a stable orbit; and something that regularly sends fresh comets our way. That’s where Richard Muller came up with the idea that a solar companion – a twin Sun – followed such an orbit. Every 27 million years, on its approach towards the solar system, such a companion would disturb asteroids or comets local to its orbit, pushing and pulling them along its trajectory. Muller named this hypothetical Sun’s companion ‘Nemesis’1 after the Greek goddess who relentlessly persecutes the excessively rich, proud and powerful. Actually this is quite an apt choice of name, as we will see further on in our discussion of the possible role played by the ‘rich, proud and powerful’ in cosmic affairs.
[...]

To put it simply, the eccentricity of the Lunar orbit is increasing (the orbit of the moon is becoming more and more oblate) and such a lasting change can’t be explained by any cause except one:

A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object1

Some links:

Last edited:
Perhaps, when possible, splitting the conference in two parts with an interval would be interesting for very interested audience?

It's a good idea. There's indeed a lot of material in the book and summarizing it clearly in 90 minutes is quite a challenge. That was the first conference about this topic, I'll try to refine the content and duration in the next conferences.

Back
Top Bottom