Could AI be trying to hack our spirituality?

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I’ve been dealing with very hard family situation and trying to keep my inner peace has been pretty challenging. But so far so good.
Just as about all this unfolded I started receiving emails from this organisation called Highest Dimension.
Normally I have spam blocker and it could be that i clicked on their add on facebook - I don’t remember. They just stared to appear in my inbox out of the blue. It seems every morning they send short essay on different spiritual topics.

At first I was going to delete it but then something prompted me to read and it was exactly what i needed to hear at this moment:

Today, We'd like to delve into a topic that resonates deeply within the corridors of our spiritual quests - the delicate interplay between fear, trust, and faith.
In the tapestry of our spiritual evolution, fear often emerges as a formidable adversary, casting shadows upon the path we tread. It is the unknown, the uncharted territories of our existence that trigger this innate response. Yet, what if we were to consider fear not as an obstacle, but as a guidepost? A compass pointing us toward the very edges of our comfort zones, urging us to explore the realms beyond.
Fear and faith, seemingly opposing forces, share a profound connection in the spiritual realm. Picture faith as the steady hand that guides you across the bridge suspended over the abyss of fear. It's not the absence of fear that defines faith, but the courage to move forward despite it. This dance between fear and faith is intrinsic to our spiritual journey, a rhythm that echoes the heartbeat of our quest for understanding and connection.
In moments of fear, it's easy to lose sight of the spiritual anchor that grounds us. Trust becomes the beacon that guides us through the storm. Trust in the divine, in the universe, or in the wisdom of your own inner self. It is this trust that transforms fear from a paralyzing force into a catalyst for growth.
Faith, in turn, emerges from the fertile soil of trust. It's the unwavering belief that there's a higher purpose, a grand design unfolding beyond the veil of our limited perception. Faith empowers us to surrender to the flow of life, embracing the unknown with open arms. It's the bridge that spans the chasm between our mortal fears and the infinite possibilities that await.
As we navigate the intricate dance between fear and faith, remember that both are integral threads in the tapestry of your spiritual evolution. Embrace fear as a guide, trust as your compass, and let faith be the wings that carry you beyond the realms of the known.

This caught my attention as the message resonated with me and it was spot on appropriate for my situation.
So i started thinking - how nice- universe sends me guidance and support when I need it. I felt stronger and supported.
Emails continued and I got another one that seemed very appropriate and resonated well:
Dear Spiritual Thrivers,
In the journey towards spiritual well-being, there exists a profound connection between gratitude and the elevation of one's consciousness. As seekers of the Highest Dimension, we understand that the path to spiritual enlightenment is multifaceted, with gratitude serving as a powerful catalyst for transformative experiences.
Gratitude is not merely an expression of politeness; it is a state of mind, a way of being that can reshape the very fabric of our spiritual journey. When we cultivate gratitude, we open ourselves to the abundant blessings that surround us, allowing us to see beyond the challenges and connect with the higher realms of existence.
Consider the act of expressing gratitude as a sacred ritual, a communion with the divine energies that guide us. As we acknowledge and appreciate the blessings in our lives, we attune ourselves to a higher frequency, inviting spiritual growth and enlightenment. Gratitude becomes a bridge between the material and the spiritual, leading us to a heightened awareness of the interconnectedness of all things.
Incorporating gratitude into our spiritual practices becomes a transformative act. Whether through prayer, meditation, or simple reflections, expressing thanks fosters a sense of contentment and peace. It is a reminder that even in the midst of life's challenges, there is always something to be thankful for—a source of strength that can anchor us in the stormy seas of existence.
As part of our commitment to your spiritual journey, Highest Dimension recommends exploring the depths of gratitude in your daily life. Take a moment each day to reflect on the blessings, both big and small, that have graced your path. Embrace the transformative power of gratitude, and witness how it can elevate your spiritual well-being to new heights.
So far so good, this was again something that resonated and that I needed to hear.
However when I continued reading this email it said
The 1 Minute Question: Your Path to Progress:
In the pursuit of spiritual growth, it's essential to align your thoughts with actions. To complement your journey, we recommend subscribing to "The 1 Minute Question," our curated newsletter dedicated to guiding you toward progress in every facet of life. Through insightful questions, this newsletter acts as a compass, helping you navigate life's complexities and unlocking the doors to your next great step. Sign up HERE to receive thought-provoking inquiries that will shape your path toward personal and spiritual evolution.​
so I got curious and I clicked and this is when it started to feel like I am interacting with artificial intelligence. I filled in basic questionnaire and then they were talking about collecting virtual coins as you complete tasks and this is when I left the page. The email I got after this interaction confirmed my suspicions….

Welcome!

Because you joined through a 1 click recommendation from another newsletter that recommended this project, you may have no idea what it is about. I invite you to take a look at
my homepage, which will explain better about this free 1-minute mindset optimization project.

Are you ready to discover one of the fastest ways to optimize your mindset for success and tap into a flow state?

Do you struggle with procrastination and want an easy way to become super productive with your projects?

If so, you're in the right place! I'm Lulu and I'm honored that you've joined this newsletter project which is a great passion of mine.

When you repeatedly practice these 1-minute questions, you'll be able to rewire your brain and unlock the clarity you need. You can use it to tap into your most creative, productive, and focused flow state.

It works on powerful neuroscience principles.

The best thing about it is that it takes just 1 minute, and If you do it every day, you will see some significant and compounding results. I will explain more about the science behind it in future emails.

This is actually my personal collection of questions that I have been asking myself every day-

I created this routine for me, after I realized I must practice what I learn, otherwise I will just forget.

It leads me to a world of neuroscience, visualization, and the power of repetition.

I discovered that these questions have so much more powerful effects. Here is some of what you an do with it:

• Tap into focus fast even when you feel overwhelmed and procrastinating
  • Use it as an SOS tool for anxiety, depression or procrastination - it really works with just 1 minute.
  • Use it to uncover hidden truths from your subconscious
  • Use it to manifest healthily without being woowoo and lying to yourself or with affirmations like "Money comes to me naturally and easily!" (when you have - dollars in the bank), or "I am a super fit and healthy person" - when you drink Coca Cola daily for breakfast ". When you change the same statements to a 1 minute questions, like "how it feels to be a billionaire", you are activating some powerful quantum physics that works on making you adopting the belief you can be one... and then feel comfortable and natural to take the actions that will, step by step, get you there. There's a scientific explanation to it.
  • Use it to activate confidence before an important presentation, an important meeting, a pitch to an investor, and even for a first date ;)
  • Use it to feel good about yourself and take actions that are good for you
  • It will also help you practice your habits and the knowledge you want to practice from books, lectures, and any idea or habit you want to apply to your life.
and oh, so much more, but I don't want to make this a long email...

Now without further ado…

Here's your first question: It's an important one! Because you're unique, your honest answer holds the key to the most advanced, powerful, supercar... Your brain! It's the beginning of your personal expedition toward your ultimate destination. One by one.

As we progress and you understand more about this habit will rewrite your brain for success the more you do it, you will get more advanced questions.

Here's your first question!

Take a moment and think:

"What is my current situation, and where do I want to be in one year?"

Try to visualize it, see it, and feel it in details.

It's essential to have a realistic understanding of where you are at the moment so that you can take the right steps towards your ultimate goal without getting overwhelmed.

If you want, you can reply to this email with your answer, and I will make sure to send you a tailored set of questions that can help you get there.

We also have a game that helps you revisit your answers, and gamify your habits

Your answer is completely private and will not be shared with anyone.

Click below to start your 1-minute countdown timer and a surprise at the end...

⏱ Stop the world for 1 minute

Plus, here's a BONUS! 🎀 🎀 🎀
If you reply to this email, I will also send you a simple and fascinating hack that will make your brain content and calm in just 1 minute. It's based on neuroscience, and it works wonders, and it is yours for whenever you need it.

~ Lulu

While on the surface this all seems positive ( sans the name Lulu :) ) I cannot help feeling that I am dealing with highly sophisticated program that has picked up on the soul in pain and trying to reel it in by saying exactly the things that i need to hear either for financial gain or for other nefarious purposes. I definitely felt red flag and decided to network about it.
I am flabbergasted that in this age nothing is sacred anymore and our deep intimate pains and struggles are up for grabs by most clever bidder. Am i just overtly suspicious or even paranoid?

Not to neglect of any possible positive applications one may experience from reading this stuff I have to say that it seems to me very generic that could be applied to anyone. If we gonna shake anybodies "spiritual luggage" there is 99% probability of us finding both fear and love more or less.

Sorry for your family situation and the pains involved.

I think it's a very relevant question you ask to be growingly aware of. IMO, it's not suspicious or paranoid to check such texts/media/etc, but necessary.

E.g a word like "...gamify your habits" would also make me questions the source.

Back
Top Bottom