Covid as cover up for cosmic events?

The web of insanity that is shrouding the outside world is making it impossible to imagine WHAT will be the near future for most of us. We all know of someone going through some really rough time, and so are we to a certain extent.

As the exterior chaos multiplies, we are drawn to regroup as a couple, a family, an assembly of friends. Which feels like the right thing to be doing. We are paying more and more attention to each other, the connexion is growing stronger. This is the only tool I can see that we still have control over.

As the exterior chaos multiplies, we are drawn to regroup as a couple, a family, an assembly of friends. Which feels like the right thing to be doing. We are paying more and more attention to each other, the connexion is growing stronger. This is the only tool I can see that we still have control over.
Indeed! And we have our network here, which is a lifeline for many. :-)

At a deeper level perhaps, but I doubt it's common knowledge among the elite that catastrophe is likely or imminent. I say that because they probably don't pay attention to such. In their wishful thinking, they have excised all such science from their cosmology of 'how the solar system/universe works'. In its place they believe a fraudulent version in which 'man-made CO2' might, decades from now, 'overheat the planet'. In the meantime, it provides a cash cow, and they act as if they assume their gravy train will last for eternity. Ironically, in their actions, they bring on the very things that make catastrophe - and thus their own failure to survive it - more likely.

(At the very top, however, I expect that whoever this 'Consortium' is has a solid grasp of the kinds of scenarios we consider likely.)

I know this goes against the 'alternative' viewpoint that Communist China is 'in bed with the globalists', including the US Establishment,
so the following take on 'what Covid is cover for' assumes fundamental, competing interests between Washington and Beijing. What if 'The Covid' is primarily a cover for geo-economic warfare, a symptom of the "rude and painful awakening" that the Cs suggested in 2014 - in answering a question about China's rise - awaited "the USA and its allies"? The whole 'lockdown/reset' seems to be - at least in part - a desperate attempt to block China from (actually) 'resetting the rules' by launching a massive, centralizing grab for resources and power, with which to challenge China and maintain 'unipolar hegemony'.

The Anglo-Zionist-American elite would perhaps have done this earlier, and in a less brusque and shocking manner, but they apparently realized too late that China has, all this time, only been pretending to 'globalize/westernize' along the Western central banking cartel's model. In fact, and especially since Xi Jinping became president in 2012, China is 'diverging from the program' with its massive foreign investment programs and its insistence on getting its way in the South China Sea, MidEast energy networks, increased voting rights at international institutions, trade, etc.

To the victor the spoils and all that. Whatever is to come at the environmental and cosmic levels, at the socio-economic level China is currently supplanting the USA as 'no. 1', and even though it takes time to be realized, this is a world-changing event that upends half a millennium of European/Western 'might makes right'. Might will still make right, but technological parity in both conventional and nuclear weapons means 'war' is today channeled primarily into economics and information/ideology. Countries can no longer be forced through 'gunboat diplomacy' and the threat of nuclear annihilation; they must instead be persuaded to enter into this or that alliance or market.

China is very good at persuasion. The Western powers are so terrible at it, they can't even fake it well while backstabbing their target countries with proxy armies. And thus, I suspect, the main - or 'pressing' - motivation for a fake pandemic-as-cover-for-'great reset'. China is one country under one flag (plus an enormous diaspora). 'The West' is far less cohesive, as much as NATO, the EU and other institutions attempted to glue it all together. The US can only remain the center of unipolar hegemony as long as it prevents its 'allies' falling into China's orbit. Covid-19 is one last desperate attempt to 'keep them bound'.

Or so I think!

Last edited:
At a deeper level perhaps, but I doubt it's common knowledge among the elite that catastrophe is likely or imminent. I say that because they probably don't pay attention to such. In their wishful thinking, they have excised all such science from their cosmology of 'how the solar system/universe works'. In its place they believe a fraudulent version in which 'man-made CO2' might, decades from now, 'overheat the planet'. In the meantime, it provides a cash cow, and they act as if they assume their gravy train will last for eternity. Ironically, in their actions, they bring on the very things that make catastrophe - and thus their own failure to survive it - more likely.

(At the very top, however, I expect that whoever this 'Consortium' is has a solid grasp of the kinds of scenarios we consider likely.)

I know this goes against the 'alternative' viewpoint that Communist China is 'in bed with the globalists', including the US Establishment,
so the following take on 'what Covid is cover for' assumes fundamental, competing interests between Washington and Beijing. What if 'The Covid' is primarily a cover for geo-economic warfare, a symptom of the "rude and painful awakening" that the Cs suggested in 2014 - in answering a question about China's rise - awaited "the USA and its allies"? The whole 'lockdown/reset' seems to be - at least in part - a desperate attempt to block China from (actually) 'resetting the rules' by launching a massive, centralizing grab for resources and power, with which to challenge China and maintain 'unipolar hegemony'.

The Anglo-Zionist-American elite would perhaps have done this earlier, and in a less brusque and shocking manner, but they apparently realized too late that China has, all this time, only been pretending to 'globalize/westernize' along the Western central banking cartel's model. In fact, and especially since Xi Jinping became president in 2012, China is 'diverging from the program' with its massive foreign investment programs and its insistence on getting its way in the South China Sea, MidEast energy networks, increased voting rights at international institutions, trade, etc.

To the victor the spoils and all that. Whatever is to come at the environmental and cosmic levels, at the socio-economic level China is currently supplanting the USA as 'no. 1', and even though it takes time to be realized, this is a world-changing event that upends half a millennium of European/Western 'might makes right'. Might will still make right, but technological parity in both conventional and nuclear weapons means 'war' is today channeled primarily into economics and information/ideology. Countries can no longer be forced through 'gunboat diplomacy' and the threat of nuclear annihilation; they must instead be persuaded to enter into this or that alliance or market.

China is very good at persuasion. The Western powers are so terrible at it, they can't even fake it well while backstabbing their target countries with proxy armies. And thus, I suspect, the main - or 'pressing' - motivation for a fake pandemic-as-cover-for-'great reset'. China is one country under one flag (plus an enormous diaspora). 'The West' is far less cohesive, as much as NATO, the EU and other institutions attempted to glue it all together. The US can only remain the center of unipolar hegemony as long as it prevents its 'allies' falling into China's orbit. Covid-19 is one last desperate attempt to 'keep them bound'.

Or so I think!
It seems covid situation can be used for many things and distraction might be a by product. It looks like on one level its about the reset towards totalitarian world. Covid just showed everyone's faces very nicely who is on whose side. While everyone is focused on geopolitical level some might forget its connected to the astrological level as well but that's little we can do about so we are bound to do our unique parts as best as we can at each moment. looks like many things are happening at once and nothing can be left out from the consideration. C'a have mentioned before that many things at this time will happen synchrosticaly. The year 2020 is sure something.
Thank for your input!

Or so I think!

This would make a great SOTT article.

For me I think the primary motive is financial. It is cheaper for governments to keep people on welfare than it is to train them for alternative employment and it is more advantages for multinational cooperations to reduce/eliminate small businesses. Seeing that governments and big businesses are advocating this whole covid lie it sure points to what is in their best interest.

You are onto something because if there is anything that can royally screw it their plans it would be an awakening that this planet is go through sudden changes. The whole delicate chain of production to store shelves would collapse and world wide panic would unleash the 'up yours' response to their controls.

Look into ISO 20022 and changes being implemented in the worldwide financial messaging system. The Federal Reserve system was in test mode for adopting one phase beginning in January or February of this year running up to around the time of the election. And there were some structural changes to the US Treasury-Fed Res relationship made in the early pandemic bailout.

Maybe a correlation with the pandemic run and the later Dominion/Smartmatic/Solarwinds exposure. Aricebo could have been a "sign" from the cosmos.

Firstly, the term ISO 20022 (generally pronounced “twenty-oh-two-two”) itself is constructed from two parts.
The first stands for the name of the body that owns the standard. Because “International Organization for Standardization” would have different acronyms in different languages (“IOS” in English,“OIN” in French for Organisation internationale de normalisation), its founders decided to give it a short, all-purpose name.They chose “ISO,” derived from the Greek isos, meaning “equal.” Whatever the country, whatever the language, the short form of the organization’s name is always ISO.

Back
Top Bottom