Crazy coincidence

RGG

Jedi Master
So I'm on my way home from the hospital with my 5-year-old son and we stop at the local toy store to buy a toy to commemorate the removal of the cast that has been on his arm since Nov 25- Finally! He had to have two wires removed from his elbow that were keeping the bone in place which was a bit traumatizing, but he made it through and we thought we should celebrate a bit. As we get on the bus, I noticed another girl ahead of us with a sling on the same arm and my son ends up sitting by her. i politely ask what happened and it turns out that not only is the injury identical to my son's injury, she'd had the same operation, and had the wires removed on the same day at the same time and was now sitting on the bus with us. Her father and I could only shake our heads while each of us pulled out little plastic bags with the removed wires in them that we were both carrying! It was so strange, like almost not real. And the other weird thing is I feel like I've met them before. Bizarre

Rx

Talk about Twilight Zone in real life!! :umm:

Also, glad your son made it through the operation alright, and hope he has a speedy recovery! :flowers:

Very interesting really ,but, only my opinion sorry for that i for example don't believe in coincidence ,it must be something why this was hapened ,in this world everything is connected i think, :)

Thanks for the well wishes for the little guy, I'll pass them on. Poor kid has had tough couple of months.

Rx

Back
Top Bottom