> Investigate Corona Committee, Berlin
No 62 “The Wave”
The first hours of this meeting was about the flood catastrophe in western Germany (only spoken in german language) - which too, revealed a lot of strangeness
regarding the States as well German Government’s (non) responses to the disaster and the many people in dire need.
They collected a lot of observations, and lawyer Viviane Fischer even went the disaster zone to make her own observations and talking to people.
I made brief notices on three large post-it papers last night - so here we go:
that I likely got it wrong in terms of using the correct titles for authorities/entities - and often do not even know the english equivalent to those.
• Corpse search and rescue units did not get any missions
from the Gov or state. Usually these units are vital in the beginning of a disaster to find surviving people.
• Firefighters neither got any missions and therefore felt that their hands were bound without order, unable to help. (Which created a lot of frustration among the men)
• People and trucks who wanted to help got partially rejected or forbidden to enter areas. Some made it in, others did not
• most mainstream media write very differently about the disaster and do not show the real severely
• Private Drones in order to asses the dignity of the damages were strictly forbidden. Only very little footage exists showing how great the flood catastrophe really was.
• all kinds of helicopers from all kinds of units circling the area. However no helicopter rescues where done to save people on roof tops.
• large Airbus airplanes flew many times at low attitude over the affected area. But nobody knows what exactly those were there for.
• In principal almost all help and aid that comes, is performed by private people, farmers and building companies in the surrounding area, making up the greatest and most positive aspect in this disaster, while the German government and authorities has failed at all levels
in a way that is absolutely unparalleled in the country’s modern history.
• the Gov sends police from Berlin as well the “demonstration unit” to the disaster zone, but nobody understands why those have to be sent from so far away ? Why are not local units activated ?!
• as laywer Viviane Fischer drove from Berlin to the diaster zone in western Germany, she notices during 3 hours that many firefighter vehicles and others are driving OUT of the diaster zone, but not into it - which raises a lot of questions. This also has been observed by other people.
• the disaster zone contains giant governmental underground structures nobody is allowed to access and apparently also highly surveilled by special forces !
• The catastrophe area is by some politicians declared to be a super spreader area, a “MORE important disaster” than the flooding disaster
They send in vaccine busses. In some places the police enforces strict mask mandates and corona rules.
• Politicians totally ignorant, blatantly doing their shows in the disaster zone, blaming climate change and call for even more rapid changes.
• The German National SMS warning and info system has not used, nor been considered to be used. No warnings have been sent out to the public.
• the siren warning system in Germany is faulty, non functional
and not maintained. It has not been either to warn people for the impending flash flood. (PS: In Sweden they test it every 3 month in every single city across the country since… forever)
• The Government was aware if the impending risk of a severe flood.
• the Kopernikus early warning system did identify a high risk for flooding in the area 4 days earlier (10 July) and warnings have been sent out by an associated British flood relates scientist. This info however was not communicated any further
by the German Authorities to the people - which means grave negligence.
• the Bundesamt for Catastrophe safety claims to have sent out 150 warnings to the public
. But when researchers/reporters demand that those are to be shown to the public - the Authority simply ignores all requests
and has still not shown any of those claimed 150 warnings.
• there is Zero Transparency from the Gov about this disaster (which is the largest flood disaster since 1790)
So. There may be and are most likely other aspects, I have not captured.