Crop Circles in 3D, 1991

Haiku

Jedi Master
Crop circles 1991.

This one is the only documented crop circle that I could find for the year of 1991. I am sure that there is some Government stash of others somewhere. But this is a classic example of spherical objects. I get this from the crop laydown as it is very circular in aspect. This one takes it a little farther and has the greater object with a radial inward curl. I do not want to contemplate on the output of this shape in 3D, I will take it as I represent it. the circle does have several objects that are mirrored across the main figure. There are 8 spherical objects that I call centers plus the larger object for a total of 9 objects. This is a prime number to note. I am going to see if I can get angular placement of the mirrored objects, they look to be on angular placements from the center of the main object, I suspect that it is 30° increments. The circles in size are approximately 13’ for the top small center, 31’ for the next, 91’ for the large object (the majority of it), the 4 smaller centers around the lager object are 7’ and the two larger centers around the large object look to be a larger size than the top center so 17’. This looks to be a 6’ track in the field. Just to note: I am trying to use prime numbers in my modeling of the objects if they fit and in angles also. When it works out, we will see.

95/85 ratio
85/2=42.5 and averages to 43 a prime number. I was looking for what angle the small centers were at. I drew lines between centers of the pictures, oblique as it is. I got a 95/85 ratio by adding the two inner angles and then the two outer angles. I then divided it by two and rounded it out to 43° angle. This is not the best way to determine this but it will do for now.

I am complete with the object as far as I am going to right now. I had great difficult with the sweeping cut in the greater center. Yes it looks like a posterior of some great insect or something from the movie Robots. I added an image of the 95/85 ratio number, I worked to.

In the end, it was a more difficult task than I was thinking that it would have been. Probably over thinking the task too much. As for the object I am in doubt over the placement of the four small centers but they lines up with an object. That is the start of the tangent radius that drives the sweeping cut, lines up close to the small centers location @ 43° on the large diameter of the greater center. Since the small centers lined up so well I left them where they are.

The object about 130’ in length may resemble something to others, for me I maybe see a molecule composition of some exotic collection. There is contact in the circle by all centers. These connections are a clue in this crop circle. With this connection all objects would be moving together, in unison. Why a cleft in the greater center, this is puzzling, and at the farthest point away from the mid-sized centers, essentially this feature is at the rear of the crop circle. It poses a different explanation than a greater center. It resembles some kind of straight canyon or valley in the surface. I would call it a breach of a perfect surface of a greater center. Let look at that breach. It has lots of curvature from the crop lay-down, even in the valley area. This item has perfect curvature, unlike my perception of the item. My valley is rather unperfect in my model, I admire their implications and results. So it is a perfect valley on a perfect greater center, not a breach of some kind. I am an engineer, so I have to think about what kind of mechanism would apply a force to change the surface of this object so. It is too smooth of a transition for it just to be a sphere hit with a flat bar. The surface is totally conforming and would take a shaped object, similar to the whole valley hitting it very hard to define a valley in an object like this. Not to mention that if I did this it would move the material to another area of the sphere, so it would create a lopsided area in the sphere where this material would move to. Would probably destroy the sphere depending on its solidity, blasting it all to pieces. This valley was carved out of the object as I had to do in the model. Of note I tried to create the greater center in a single process, could not make it happen. Had to carve it away with a multiple profile sweeping cut, it was quite challenging. What the crop circle is implying is the perfect continuous curve that I was trying to produce. I failed horribly. Will try again next time, got better ideas now that I did something like this.

In the end it is a good representation of this crop circle, Haiku …

Attachments

• cambridge1f.JPG
    cambridge1f.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 50
  • cambridge1e.JPG
    cambridge1e.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 50
  • cambridge1d.JPG
    cambridge1d.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 49
Forgot the original image again. Haiku ...

Attachments

• only one also.jpg
    only one also.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 52
A most interesting crop circle, indeed. This is the one that is called ‘Interdimensionality’ from the crop circle catalog. As you can see, I am still catching up with everybody else in my study time. Now I have revised the image that I made because looking at this circle I see something different. The canyon was removed and a sink was modeled in. I am attaching several images including one that is a cross-section of the circle. The cross section matches the image better and I believe that it is a solid improvement on the model.

Now this knowledge here of this circle allows me to analyze this further. The symmetry here is involved. The four lesser centre’s are balanced in placement. That goes the same for two opposing centre’s, well balanced. Now the two aligned centre’s are changing the equation. I think of this as a gravity well with the mass of these two in-line centre’s creating the opposing issue, a deep depression in the greater centre because there is no opposing force. These look like operating instructions or guidelines to make this Interdimensionality condition work. If you place this object right here with all of these opposing forces you can create something like this. What I see for variability is the 4 lesser centre’s angular placement. I would expect that the symmetrical relations need to be maintained for these lesser centre’s but the included angle is variable. I could see bigger or smaller sinks depending on their placement, kind of a focusing element of the main disturbance that creates the condition. The tuning fork so to say. I may not have them placed correctly at 43° off the opposing centre’s.

The breakdown of this circle still needs to be done. What are each of these centre’s? Are they some kind of element or crystal, rock or other object. It could be a life-force of a living plant or creature, man for that sake. Multiple individuals each thinking one piece of the combined thought required to make this happen, who knows. I expect that thought is a big part of this. But what to think? Well lets look at the functions here. The two opposing centre’s should be holding onto the main object or thought, focusing on containment of the condition. The four focusing elements need to assist in the containment at first but be ready to move as needed. Then add the modifying elements which create a pull in condition. Slowly add the larger centre and balance the situation with the four focusing elements. Then even slower add the final centre. I am thinking that there will be a snap item here as all elements are drawn into location to make this work the way it is supposed to do. Any deviation of the focusing elements in individual or group movement from this may cause an unpleasant opportunity. Kind of reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment or maybe what they were trying to do. Thought is the application side of this condition.

To figure this one out we need to know what the different size centre’s are corresponding to. Is it physical or is this just all a mental application to create the variable of physicality that is needed to create the Interdimensionality?

Anyway, these are just thoughts of a wandering mind. Haiku …

Attachments

• cambridge1g.JPG
    cambridge1g.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
  • cambridge1h.JPG
    cambridge1h.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 33
  • cambridge1j.JPG
    cambridge1j.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
It looks like this large sphere is about to turn inside out in one of the poles.

Here is a short version of the movie how to turn sphere inside out. It's quite impressive:)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w4HYXuo9M

Full version with explanation:
part 1 _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVfs4zKrgk
part 2 _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7d13SgqUXg
(10 min each)

Back
Top Bottom